Trump - Is He The Best President Ever?

• No, but he's the best in my lifetime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Trump has the honor of being the first American president to be publicly ridiculed by a Mexican president.

I remember when Trump visited Scotland and congratulated Scot Nationalist leader, Nicola Sturgeon, for voting Brexit.
He makes a lot of people smile (not Nicola though).

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump could be better than Reagan.....?

Reagan now has the lead in the number of appointees indicted, convicted, or pardoned for crimes in his administration. However Trump is well ahead of him at this point in his administration, and if it continues, will take the lead from Reagan.

So there's that.

Only time will tell, the economy is rockin!

Barbarian checks...

chartoftheday_8974_us_unemployment_rate_n.jpg

Well, that's true. Unemployment continues to drop at pretty close to the rate that it did in Obama's term.

GDP is still rising, although by less than in the Obama years.
gdp1q17_adv_chart.png

But of course, he hasn't done anything that would effect the economy at this point. His tax policy will show up in a couple of years. We'll see how that goes.

Trump took care of ISIS,

He let the Pentagon continue the Obama policy of using air strikes to support the Iraqis and Kurds fighting ISIS. Give him credit for that. ISIS has lost much less territory on his watch,

2ZtkUoqkEVEogFVmVDJRGg0vqlpcFlNZCdcEC1eTRsM.jpg

but then, it lost the majority of territory during Obama's watch, so that's really not a fair comparison.

cut taxes

For himself and people with lots of money. Raised them for most other Americans.

and appointed lots of judges.

Trump judicial nominee withdraws after humiliating hearing
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...l-nominee-withdraws-after-humiliating-hearing

The worst record of appointing people rated "not qualified" by the American Bar Association, ever.

THall

Looked like all of the Congressmen and women in both parties have tremendous respect for Trump. Most of them thanked him for bringing the group together like had never been done before.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Looked like all of the Congressmen and women in both parties have tremendous respect for Trump. Most of them thanked him for bringing the group together like had never been done before.

Can't remember a republican president getting this much criticism from his own party. His own speaker of the house described his behavior as "textbook racism." Democrats are calling for his impeachment.

Doesn't sound like tremendous respect to me. Respect would have translated to getting his agenda done. And the only thing he's succeeded at, is the thing the establishment republicans wanted him to do.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yep, Trump Winning is contagious. One said they haven't gotten together like that for 4 years or so. They really respect Trump.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
buchanantrump-combo.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x716.jpg

Donald Trump has replaced James Buchanan as America's worst president!

Trump - Is He The Best President Ever?

Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan and Warren Harding can all rest easier in their graves, secure in the knowledge that Donald J. Trump has emerged as, unquestionably, the worst American president in history!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He is a narcissistic, ignorant, shallow, naïve and thin-skinned little man, with little ability for analysis or judgement of character, and little knowledge of the basics of politics, international diplomacy, or national business strategy. He is thoroughly gormless. An idiot. A danger to the country and the world through his destabilising and thoughtless tweets and child-like behaviours.

Your poll is silly. You missed off " [] So stupid that he makes George W look like a Fields Medal winner".

I suppose your assessment is rather typical for a "Far-left liberal." So, I guess you can't help yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When "Far-left zealots" get angry, they put on black garb and masks, then, proceed to wreak havoc on our streets and Highways. It's better to help them to their "Safe places."

gcthomas

I suppose your assessment is rather typical for a "Far-left liberal." So, I guess you can't help yourself.

Nope. Politically I am centre right (in UK terms), so I guess that you just can't help making up 'facts' about me.

No, I don't have a dog in the race here, so I am not idealogically committed to one side of the other. I am just going on what Donald has himself said. He is quite intemperate and rather free with whatever passes for his 'ideas' scattering them about Twitter like they were going oiut of fashion. My comments seem to be an accurate assessment of someone who thinks they are a self-made billionaire son of a billionaire, someone who self-describes as a genius, but is clearly uneducated and not managing too well with his apportion of bain cells.