Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
If I put it in the Good, Bad and Ugly thread would that have been more appropriate? They were only random in the sense that I heard both of them on the news within minutes of each other. I watch the news when I post oftentimes and generally post from the most recent threads near the top of the page.

I'll admit that I give Trump some credit for both successes but I can't cite a specific "policy." I could say that Trump has a policy or policies that have affected both the improvement in the markets and other financial aspects and the success of the military. Maybe the market would be the same if Clinton were in office but I give Trump more credit for the military success against isis.

dow-jones-industrial-average-chart-today-dow-jones-chart-today.png

The DOW JONES has been on an upward trend since 2009, it didn't start when "The Donald" took office!

For most of America's economic recovery, President Obama did not enjoy the luxury of having Democratic majorities in both Houses of Congress!

If Trump is prepared to take all the credit for the current "bull market," then he must also accept all the responsibility when it reverts to a "bear market!"

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If I put it in the Good, Bad and Ugly thread would that have been more appropriate? They were only random in the sense that I heard both of them on the news within minutes of each other.
Random in the sense that they aren't connected by anything in your post and the similarity I noted of being positive outcomes in search of causality. :)

I'll admit that I give Trump some credit for both successes but I can't cite a specific "policy."
So it's a bit like crediting the copilot for a smooth landing. You know he was in the cockpit. You aren't sure if he actually did anything.

I could say that Trump has a policy or policies that have affected both the improvement in the markets and other financial aspects and the success of the military.
You could say he danced in the Bolshoi Ballet. But then you'd have to name the part.

I give Trump more credit for the military success against isis.
Why? What policy changes did he institute that you think impacted their success?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Random in the sense that they aren't connected by anything in your post and the similarity I noted of being positive outcomes in search of causality. :)

So it's a bit like crediting the copilot for a smooth landing. You know he was in the cockpit. You aren't sure if he actually did anything.

You could say he danced in the Bolshoi Ballet. But then you'd have to name the part.

Why? What policy changes did he institute that you think impacted their success?
You will ignore the differences in the way Trump deals with military leaders and military decisions and pretend there's no change in results and policy due to Trump.

As if you don't look for the worst you can find in Trump.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You will ignore the differences in the way Trump deals with military leaders and military decisions and pretend there's no change in results and policy due to Trump.

I know you want to believe that. I also know you literally have no idea what Trump has done that differs, can't name any particular. This is a lot like Obama getting a peace prize.

glorydaz

I know you want to believe that. I also know you literally have no idea what Trump has done that differs, can't name any particular. This is a lot like Obama getting a peace prize.

Town is convinced he knows what you believe and what you have no idea of, Patrick. I'm sure you must be shaking in your boots thinking this clown might actually be God. :chuckle:

glorydaz

The libs have no other choice. They cannot ever admit they were wrong. Their self-worth is at stake here. :sigh:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's great to finally have a President that enables our military to do it's job and have success against ISIS.
PJ said, unaware of any particular thing this president did differently than the one who was standing watch when we killed Osama Bin Laden.

Enables in what new or different way? I'll wait...I'll have to, won't I.

Status
Not open for further replies.