Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
he and putin are going out for dinner and a movie?

Putin will not be able to seduce Trump over a few drinks because Trump doesn't drink but, Putin however is Russian maybe Trump will seduce Putin. :think: :chuckle:

Actually I think Putin is a for the most part a non drinker as well but, it is fun to play along.....:chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Putin will not be able to seduce Trump over a few drinks because Trump doesn't drink but, Putin however is Russian maybe Trump will seduce Putin. :think: :chuckle:

Actually I think Putin is a for the most part a non drinker as well but, it is fun to play along.....:chuckle:

:chuckle: Thanks for making it even funnier by giving me the opportunity to see that echo an hour later.

I think either way one of them goes home with a copy of the video the other had on him.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

"He said he'd be here at nine. I can't believe he's standing me up!"

150313161835-17-vladimir-putin-0313-restricted-super-169.jpg

Mocking You

With 306 Electoral votes it is obvious that Donald J. Trump has a mandate. The people have spoken and overwhelmingly chose Trump and Republicans to change what's wrong in America. Donald seriously trounced Hitlery and forget about the tainted popular vote. Over 3 million illegal aliens voted for Clinton, giving Trump the real victory in the popular vote. Make America Great Again!!

Donald Trump got 304 electoral votes out of a possible 538 votes. That is a percent margin of 56.5%. That is the 46th biggest margin out of the 56 presidential elections held. In other words, 45 other elections had winners with a larger margin than Trump.

Donald Trump did not win the popular vote.

I don't see how anyone can say that Trump has a mandate.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump got 304 electoral votes out of a possible 538 votes. That is a percent margin of 56.5%. That is the 46th biggest margin out of the 56 presidential elections held. In other words, 45 other elections had winners with a larger margin than Trump.

Donald Trump did not win the popular vote.

I don't see how anyone can say that Trump has a mandate.
Apparently you didn't see the red and blue map of the whole country, it's solid red. Mandate for Donald Trump

Mocking You

Apparently you didn't see the red and blue map of the whole country, it's solid red. Mandate for Donald Trump

Maps don't vote. People vote.

Forty-five other president-elects won a greater percentage of electoral college votes than Trump did. Sorry, but that is not a mandate.

Both times Obama won more electoral votes than Trump did and got more popular votes. Did Obama have a mandate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Maps don't vote. People vote.

Forty-five other president-elects won a greater percentage of electoral college votes than Trump did. Sorry, but that is not a mandate.

Both times Obama won more electoral votes than Trump did and got more popular votes. Did Obama have a mandate?
What about the sweeping victories of Republicans? Plus, Trump won more counties than most other Presidents.

Mocking You

What about the sweeping victories of Republicans?

Republicans lost 2 Senate seats and 6 House seats. What sweeping victories do you speak of?

Plus, Trump won more counties than most other Presidents.

You keep trying to change the way elections are decided. It is the Electoral College. Period.

There are more counties in large states like Florida or Texas, states which Trump won. Elsewhere Trump won more sparsely populated counties than Hillary, like in western states or southern states, turning the map red. So what?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Republicans lost 2 Senate seats and 6 House seats. What sweeping victories do you speak of?

You keep trying to change the way elections are decided. It is the Electoral College. Period.

There are more counties in large states like Florida or Texas, states which Trump won. Elsewhere Trump won more sparsely populated counties than Hillary, like in western states or southern states, turning the map red. So what?
The Demoncrats have been bleeding seats since 2008, check it. Trump is the best President ever !!! :chuckle:

Republicans and Trump definitely have a mandate - sorry

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...emocrats-lost-900-seats-state-legislatures-o/

Mocking You

The Demoncrats have been bleeding seats since 2008, check it. Trump is the best President ever !!! :chuckle:

Democrats won seats in both houses of Congress when Trump ran for President.

Republicans and Trump definitely have a mandate - sorry

Not based on the Electoral College results.
Not based on the popular vote results.
Not based on the outcome of Congressional races.

I guess it's just something you made up in your head and decided it was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.