Trump 2018 - Big Plans

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you gonna tell me you think it's dignified or appropriate to fire high-ranking officials by Tweet?

I don't like Tillerson. He's an oil barron. He Putin-friendly. But he doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

You're asking the WRONG person. I go along with MY President, no matter what. And, I'm willing to admit to THAT.

Zeke

They will. There are many many ways to facilitate that.

I agree the opium is being well guarded so no problemo, maybe there will be enough left over your foreign invaders can wall off DC. Those weird looking contrails is only going pacify the poisoned goyim so long.
London and Rome did for the same type of reason back when Demicide was king, but it's making a strong come back because every year is a state of emergency right PJ?.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're asking the WRONG person. I go along with MY President, no matter what. And, I'm willing to admit to THAT.
Tillerson had to go. He was doing what he knows, acting as a CEO of a company, not the head of a state dept. He was largely ineffective and Trump wants new blood to negotiate with N. Korea and trade negotiations. Another great decision by the Trumpinator !!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I agree the opium is being well guarded so no problemo, maybe there will be enough left over your foreign invaders can wall off DC. Those weird looking contrails is only going pacify the poisoned goyim so long.
London and Rome did for the same type of reason back when Demicide was king, but it's making a strong come back because every year is a state of emergency right PJ?.
One false flag, deception and misinformation campaign after another. Do a little research on distilled water for drinking everyday, search real life testimonies from youtube. I may have a thread on that and I'm going to get a small distiller real cheap and start drinking only distilled water.

It's the purest form of water on earth, no fluoride, metals, minerals, chlorine or chemicals AND no dissolved solids. It's a myth that it's bad for us, I've done the research. Only takes a half hour or less. I checked medical websites as well.

Of course, there are fake warnings and "dangers" but we get enough minerals from food and breads etc. and we can take supplements, imagine that. They poison the air, food and water as well as our minds, it's sickening, literally.

Zeke

Yesterday, Trump fired the fourth man in the line of succession to the Presidency in a Tweet. He's not running a government, he's unraveling it.

Well there is a generational confusion being past to the next about the difference of elected vs selected and which one applies to a Corporation with legal comercial codes and policy for its privileged club members that trickle down to the less privileged, yet even that is another word going through conflated revisions handy tool that built a bridge between democracy that started as a Republic ruled under common law for those with rights.

rexlunae

Well there is a generational confusion being past to the next about the difference of elected vs selected and which one applies to a Corporation with legal comercial codes and policy for its privileged club members that trickle down to the less privileged, yet even that is another word going through conflated revisions handy tool that built a bridge between democracy that started as a Republic ruled under common law for those with rights.

What, are you auditioning to take over Sarah Huckabee Sanders's job?

Zeke

One false flag, deception and misinformation campaign after another. Do a little research on distilled water for drinking everyday, search real life testimonies from youtube. I may have a thread on that and I'm going to get a small distiller real cheap and start drinking only distilled water.

It's the purest form of water on earth, no fluoride, metals, minerals, chlorine or chemicals AND no dissolved solids. It's a myth that it's bad for us, I've done the research. Only takes a half hour or less. I checked medical websites as well.

Of course, there are fake warnings and "dangers" but we get enough minerals from food and breads etc. and we can take supplements, imagine that. They poison the air, food and water as well as our minds, it's sickening, literally.
I read Andrew Webber years ago and thats all I have drank for years so your still behind in other areas pup, you only think your awake.

Zeke

What, are you auditioning to take over Sarah Huckabee Sanders's job?
Oh yea that would be a little strange applying for a job in the Matrix I rant against. Maybe someone from Flint Michigan needing a better medical plan could take their place.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I read Andrew Webber years ago and thats all I have drank for years so your still behind in other areas pup, you only think your awake.
The difference is that I know the truth about Jesus Christ whereas you're wallowing in new age freakshow occultism. I'll take my awakened state over yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday. You're a mess of confusion, you only think you know truth. And it's "you're" awake not your awake. Because it's not "my awake".

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Humans have been drinking water with fluorides, metals, minerals, and dissolved solids for millions of years. And yet, they seem to have been O.K.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Humans have been drinking water with fluorides, metals, minerals, and dissolved solids for millions of years. And yet, they seem to have been O.K.
ARE we ok, barb? We're supposed to be living to 120. Where do you get fluoride in the concentrations (PPM) that we do in the last 80 years, going back 6,000 years? Your millions of years delusion is quite comical. I guess God created evolution and the big bang along with the 57 "theories" that prop them up, huh? God did it, He just forgot to mention it.

Genesis 6:1-5 KJV -
[FONT=&quot] And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.[/FONT]

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
ARE we ok, barb? We're supposed to be living to 120.

Bible says three score and 10. We generally live a lot longer than that, now.

Where do you get fluoride in the concentrations (PPM) that we do in the last 80 years, going back 6,000 years?

Lots of places in the world, the fluoride levels exceed that. Thought you knew.

Your millions of years delusion is quite comical.

Comes down to evidence. Sorry about that.

I guess God created...

Everything. That's why we call Him the Creator. He made all things, stars, planets, protons, cells, DNA, etc.

God did it,

Yep.

He just forgot to mention it.

Or He knew it wasn't essential for us to hear for our salvation. As Galileo remarked, the Bible tells us how to go to heaven, not how the heavens go.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No collusion found.

th

Zeke

The difference is that I know the truth about Jesus Christ whereas you're wallowing in new age freakshow occultism. I'll take my awakened state over yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday. You're a mess of confusion, you only think you know truth. And it's "you're" awake not your awake. Because it's not "my awake".

Ok JP, for someone claiming to be spiritually awake you sure fooled me. Your fawning over trump tells me all I need to know about your mental instability which is the same warped christianity that supported known skull and bones members so sorry if I don't buy your song and dance about being awake. :yawn: