Trump 2018 - Big Plans

rexlunae

Looks like we're about to hit the debt ceiling, way ahead of schedule. Now that's something Trump can legitimately take credit for.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
-donald_trump-president_donald_trump-wall-mexico-border_walls-awan415_low.jpg

Danoh

If Trump gets that wall funded, it's over for the dems. Well, it's already over for them but that will be the final nail in the coffin...

O so he did make good on his hot air and got Mexico to agree to pay for it after all.

In other words, deflect away, Trumper.

:chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
180116153450-donald-trump-stormy-daniels-fox-news-780x439.jpg

2018 - so far so good. :thumb:

Trump's surrogates certainly put "Stormy Daniels" in her place this week - by announcing to the American press that the President had recently won a secret arbitration "gag order," followed by the revelation that "Donald J's" personal lawyer had contact Ms Daniels by email coming from a Trump Corporation website!

It appears that "patrick jane" had me banned from his "Trump - Is He The Best President Ever?" thread after reminding him that the Republicans were totally supportive of allowing Special Council Ken Starr almost 5 years to investigate President Clinton!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Obama%20Birth%20Certificate%20.jpg

birther27n-3-web.jpg

Democrats having patiently waiting for 6 years for this President to reveal evidence that Obama's birth certificate s a fraud from this "extremely credible source!"

The choice I quite simple - either Obama's birth certificate OR Donald J Trump's allegations is a FRAUD and the latter has had 6 years to prove his case - 58 months beyond that which this President and his supporters are willing to provide Mueller!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Starting off the new year Trump wants the wall funded or he will not give the "dreamers" legal status. You want DACA? Build that Wall.
[MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION]

America is now once again great. Thank you president trump and thanks to all the _____’s that voted for him. 2018 is bangin’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump's new plans for 2018:

1. Find a way to get Jared out of the WH before the indictments hit.
2. Tweet more often
3. Get Mexico to pay for his wall.
4. Stay out of jail.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by User Name View Post
I thought Mexico was going to pay for it...

They will. There are many many ways to facilitate that.

As Trump's lawyer about that:

"Go ahead and pay off Stormy to keep her quiet. I'll pay you back later."

No one with any sense fronts money when Donald Trump is involved.

Well, some did...

As a result of these maneuvers, by the mid-2000s, U.S. financial institutions had stopped lending to Trump for his building projects. Deutsche was the only one still willing to work with him.
Update your preferences »

After Trump burned the bank, Deutsche shunned him as well. But Trump soon found a creative way to get off its blacklist—and return to solvency.
Two years after Molo wrote his letter to the court, Trump settled his feud with the German bank. How he did it was bizarre: He paid back Deutsche with a massive lifeline—from Deutsche. Only this time he eschewed its real estate team—which wanted nothing to do with him—and got a loan from its private wealth division. This group typically deals with high-net-worth individuals, not real estate transactions, but in 2010 it not only lent him the money he owed its real estate team but also reportedly gave Trump another $25 million to $50 million in credit.
The loans to Trump weren’t the only abnormal behavior at Deutsche. Around the same time he received his new line of credit, the bank was laundering money, according to the New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS). Russian money. Billions of dollars that flowed from Moscow to London, then from London to New York—part of a scheme for which European and American regulators eventually punished the bank.
Was the timing of this illicit operation and the loans to Trump coincidental? Or evidence of something more sinister—a critical chapter in the president’s long history of suspicious business deals with Russian and post-Soviet oligarchs?
Kostin, the VTB banker, says he doesn’t know Sater and never had any role in the real estate deal. “We never, ever heard about this case,” he told the Times. “It’s absolutely wrong information; it’s absolutely fake news.”

During those negotiations, Sater—the son of a Russian mafia boss—saw things differently. “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” he wrote to Cohen about the Trump Tower Moscow plans. “I will get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

http://www.newsweek.com/2017/12/29/donald-trump-russia-secret-deutsche-bank-753780.html

But it seems like it was more of a purchase than a loan.

rexlunae

Yesterday, Trump fired the fourth man in the line of succession to the Presidency in a Tweet. He's not running a government, he's unraveling it.

rexlunae

Is YOUR opinion the only one that counts, now? If it is, I didn't get the notice?

Are you gonna tell me you think it's dignified or appropriate to fire high-ranking officials by Tweet?

I don't like Tillerson. He's an oil barron. He Putin-friendly. But he doesn't deserve to be treated that way.