ECT True or False question (Billy Graham)

True or False question (Billy Graham)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God's Truth

Believe what saith the scripture concerning to whom the Lord was sent on earth and why (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV). The 12 weren't even sent to Gentiles in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Matthew 10:5-6 KJV).

Paul says to the Jews first then Gentiles.

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 13:26
Brothers, children of Abraham, and you Gentiles who fear God, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 18:6
But when they opposed and insulted him, he shook out his garments and told them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul says to the Jews first then Gentiles.

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 13:26
Brothers, children of Abraham, and you Gentiles who fear God, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 18:6
But when they opposed and insulted him, he shook out his garments and told them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
:thumb:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Romans 3:23 KJV is why you need to trust the Lord believing He paid the penalty of sin and sins in your place (Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV). The gospel by which you can be saved right now, right where you are is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Trust Him now believing it (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)!

nice try, sister:)

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You reject Paul's gospel, the one with which God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to (Romans 2:16 KJV).

as far as the Gospel is concerned, you guys are no match with us

We have the powerful Witness for us, the Jesus Christ.

You guys can win with neg reps but not with Jesus.

Jesus is smiling for us a big time.

Love and peace in Jesus Christ.

beloved57

"I have one message: that Jesus Christ came, he died on a cross, he rose again, and he asked us to repent of our sins and receive him by faith as Lord and Savior, and if we do, we have forgiveness of all of our sins." —Billy Graham

I never read Jesus saying:

and he asked us to repent of our sins and receive him by faith as Lord and Savior, and if we do, we have forgiveness of all of our sins.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I never read Jesus saying:

Billy Graham's definition of "Repent" was; "To change one's mind." I listened to Billy's Crusades for about 52 years or more and even recorded some of them in the process. Something went wrong with Billy's message a few years before he passed away the other day. His message became more of a "Universal message" that seemed to include other belief systems and the theory that, even if you didn't know about Christ, you could be saved, anyway. I was shocked to hear him preaching these "Untruths." He had always been my favorite Evangelist, the only Evangelist so far as I was concerned. However, I kind of changed my mind about him towards the end part of his Ministry. Franklin Graham (Billy's Son) is doing FANTASTIC.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I always admired Billy's voice (Being a voice impressionist) and his physicality while Preaching at his Crusades. I even used to do an "Impression of him" out of respect for this amazing man. On occasion, I still do an impression of Billy. I was even asked to do an impression of him for the Pastor and a few others standing around at a Church I used to attend. I also attended a few of Billy's Crusades, one in the later 60s and the other in 1985. I have mixed feelings about him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I just wanted to say one other thing. When I attended the 1985 Crusade which included Johnny Cash and his Wife, I got to see Billy up close on the field and remember how impressed I was with his 'black suit' and how tall he appeared. I'm about 6'4", however, he looked like a GIANT up there on the Podium. I've always remembered that. What an amazing impression he made on me.