Trolls and Attention Whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_A

Hi Nick, listen I don't know if you know scriptures well or not but I am a contentious woman. If you know what King Solomon said about such a woman you probably see it is something even a believing women can be, but shouldn't be.

So as one I do not mind some of this.

But here is a lawyer joke to remind you to keep your sense of humor!

A woman and her little girl were visiting the grave of the little girl’s grandmother. On their way through the cemetery back to the car, the little girl asked, "Mommy, do they ever bury two people in the same grave?"

"Of course not, dear." replied the mother, "Why would you think that?"

"The tombstone back there said ‘Here lies a lawyer and an honest man.’"

Don't get me wrong Rainee. I didn't mean to suggest you were dragged into the ring kicking and screaming. There has to be some satisfaction for you and you are willing to admit it. But you do raise a point that some here are incapable of admitting. From your OP:

If you called me a troll you probably are one. If you called me a whore of any kind you probably are one. If you said I was seeking attention you are probably an attention getter by your very nature.

These people do not realize how silly all their holier than thou attitudes are when they are guilty of what they accuse you of.

I've found that more often than not, people preaching tolerance are also the most intolerant and incapable of seeing it in themselves.

By the way, A contentious woman may not make for a good wife but can be a good occasional lover since the man gets the benefits of of her need to work off the excess energy from all her quarreling. :)

Nick_A

I am giving Rusha and Thunders Muse po rep as much as I can. Both of you have shown yourselves to be survivors! You keep your chins up in the face of adversity and both of you have managed to keep a pretty sweet disposition in the face of glaringly unkind and unfounded remarks from the rancid peanut gallery.
Since this is the "Back Alley" where almost anything goes, almost anything is happening!
But, I aim this barb at someone else, the Back Alley is not the gutter, is it? I'm afraid someone has misread the rules and turned this into something quite unseemly.
Someone amongst us has looked into the mirror and beheld a sociopath. Someone amongst us needs :help:.

Have you considered donning the wrestling tights and entering the squared circle so as to participate in the final confrontation?

Nick_A

Nick
hate to say this but you are insulting me.
stop

See. Now we can start our own thread. :)

Actually it does raise a religious question for me. When I first began reading Simone Weil, I was struck by her emotional purity even though being highly intelligent. I began to see that Mary was not just a typical woman but one with emotional purity of a quality capable of receiving the spirit that could allow for Jesus' birth. I saw how little I understood about what is called "purity of the heart." It isn't weakness though it is often associated with it.

I've come to appreciate how these rare women capable of greater emotional purity are so necessary for society as a whole and yet how their value is being degraded in the modern political world. How many know what it means and prefer to believe it to be living in the fantasy of la la land. I am grateful to Simone for showing me how and why it isn't the case but rather emotional purity is freedom from self deception.

zoo22

all of a sudden this is no longer fun
so
I suggest you let this thread die

"All of a sudden?"

You and I may have a very different perception of time... Because to me, it sure seems like it's been a long time now.

Or maybe by "all of a sudden" you meant "from the onset?"

:plain:

I'm painfully aware that serpentdove's signature lines lying about people are still there.

Oh, hmm. Lame.

Thunder's Muse

Now where is that sweet but slightly dumb girl everybody would like, Thunder Muse? Hmm?

LOL!

You'd like a reaction to that, wouldn't you? Well, I'm not gonna....

And here come these threats from you again, but you know what?

What threats? What ARE you talking about?

You and Rusha practice deception, the only question is just how much do you practice?

Feel free to find the posts where I have been deceptive. Cause I'm sure I can find yours.

Do you know the serpent dove verse?
It is about being as shrewd or wise a serpent but as harmles as a dove.

:juggle:

So it bothers me that you and Rusha are try to be harmful

Feel free to find the posts where I have been harmful. Cause I'm sure I can find yours.

- but you are not very smart.

You've already said that.

I always worry with you that some part of you is just lonely and you only act dumb and then ugly because of some reason I should have thought of but didn't.

I always worry with you that some part of you is just lonely and you only act dumb and then ugly because of some reason I should have thought of but didn't.

Do you think you may be a sociopath?

Nope. Not even close.

Or a person who has no right to try to threaten anybody after just acting like she was sweet and stupid and needs to cut that silly stupid and threatening crap out before I turn her in?

Is...is...that...a...threat?! :shocked:

Thunder's Muse

No one who has spent much time actually conversing (rather than trading insults) on this forum would ever consider for even a second that Thunder Muse was a sociopath. It speaks volumes about you that you would suggest such a thing.

I found it pretty funny, actually.

Turn her in? I think you over-estimate your influence and misunderstand the way this thread will be perceived by a moderator if you think that is much of a threat.

I think she was just trying to get a rise out of me, quite frankly.

I am giving Rusha and Thunders Muse po rep as much as I can. Both of you have shown yourselves to be survivors! You keep your chins up in the face of adversity and both of you have managed to keep a pretty sweet disposition in the face of glaringly unkind and unfounded remarks from the rancid peanut gallery.
Since this is the "Back Alley" where almost anything goes, almost anything is happening!
But, I aim this barb at someone else, the Back Alley is not the gutter, is it? I'm afraid someone has misread the rules and turned this into something quite unseemly.
Someone amongst us has looked into the mirror and beheld a sociopath. Someone amongst us needs :help:.

Thanks bybee :)

I actually regret that it's gone this far and yet remain flabbergasted that she still is blind to it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.