Trolls and Attention Whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Your acting like a clown rainee! What the heck is the matter with you? If you do not want to participate in rational dialogue, go somewhere else where you feel comfortable. Forget about nagging me (neg me), as you can't do it, you little goof, just close the thread and give it a rest!

Arthur Brain

rainee. Thunders Muse is one of the most approachable and friendly people you could hope to encounter on a forum. I'm very grateful to count her as a very valued friend. Rusha is not someone to start a 'war' and doesn't react unless provoked. She's also someone who I consider a friend and neither deserve your negs and insults. I'm not interested in pursuing this any further as it's pointless. You're not interested in reason and you've either got a problem and lashing out regardless or it's just being a troll. Who knows. Either way this is a fruitless endeavour and I'm tired of trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. So I'll wish you well and leave this thread.

:e4e:

Tyrathca

Rainee has it crossed your mind for a second that maybe the majority of people here on this thread might be right about your behaviour and you wrong? Or do you honestly believe all these people are just here to troll and get your attention?

At the very least so many people calling you a troll and practically no one agreeing with who you call a troll should give you food for thought about how you present yourself and thus how you are perceived.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What are you? A coward to boot?
Rusha was provoked by me how?
Weren't you there?
You are talking out of your hat.
And you shouldn't have been down here anyway.

Okay Raibee ... take a deep breath, click your trolly hooves together and start chanting: "It's only the net! It's only the net! It's only the net!"

Nick_A

Rainee has it crossed your mind for a second that maybe the majority of people here on this thread might be right about your behaviour and you wrong? Or do you honestly believe all these people are just here to troll and get your attention?

At the very least so many people calling you a troll and practically no one agreeing with who you call a troll should give you food for thought about how you present yourself and thus how you are perceived.

I don't know Rainee but from what I've read on this thread, there is enough trolling going on here by the upstanding representatives of TOL to catch fifty striped bass in an hour.

Thunder's Muse

I don't know Rainee but from what I've read on this thread, there is enough trolling going on here by the upstanding representatives of TOL to catch fifty striped bass in an hour.

You know what? This is exactly how this whole thing with rainee started. She weighed in on a situation she knew nothing about and made judgements about people she knew nothing about.

I'm giving you a heads up here. You're better off out of it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Rainee's an old, bitter, lonely woman who comes to TOL for any kind of attention she can get. She's desperate enough to settle for abuse.

We should all stop indulging her.

Movin' on...:smokie:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rainee's an old, bitter, lonely woman who comes to TOL for any kind of attention she can get. She's desperate enough to settle for abuse.

We should all stop indulging her.

Movin' on...:smokie:

Those are, as usual, very wise words ... which is why I have always considered you to be the Fonzarelli of TOL.

Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumb:

bybee

Hey!

Hey!

Those are, as usual, very wise words ... which is why I have always considered you to be the Fonzarelli of TOL.

Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumb:

Agreed! Never thought of that before but so true!
May I say, I have found you to be a fair and intelligent poster on this forum. :up:

Tyrathca

Do you think you may be a sociopath?
No one who has spent much time actually conversing (rather than trading insults) on this forum would ever consider for even a second that Thunder Muse was a sociopath. It speaks volumes about you that you would suggest such a thing.
Or a person who has no right to try to threaten anybody after just acting like she was sweet and stupid and needs to cut that silly stupid and threatening crap out before I turn her in?
Turn her in? I think you over-estimate your influence and misunderstand the way this thread will be perceived by a moderator if you think that is much of a threat.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha, so you think maybe I should turn you in too?

Town Heretic did say this was Knight's thread

Oh I most certainly encourage you to turn me in. We all get a chuckle when someone misuses the report post feature and look forward to their smackdown by the Admin!

bybee

Fair play

Fair play

Oh I most certainly encourage you to turn me in. We all get a chuckle when someone misuses the report post feature and look forward to their smackdown by the Admin!

I am giving Rusha and Thunders Muse po rep as much as I can. Both of you have shown yourselves to be survivors! You keep your chins up in the face of adversity and both of you have managed to keep a pretty sweet disposition in the face of glaringly unkind and unfounded remarks from the rancid peanut gallery.
Since this is the "Back Alley" where almost anything goes, almost anything is happening!
But, I aim this barb at someone else, the Back Alley is not the gutter, is it? I'm afraid someone has misread the rules and turned this into something quite unseemly.
Someone amongst us has looked into the mirror and beheld a sociopath. Someone amongst us needs :help:.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am giving Rusha and Thunders Muse po rep as much as I can. Both of you have shown yourselves to be survivors! You keep your chins up in the face of adversity and both of you have managed to keep a pretty sweet disposition in the face of glaringly unkind and unfounded remarks from the rancid peanut gallery.
Since this is the "Back Alley" where almost anything goes, almost anything is happening!
But, I aim this barb at someone else, the Back Alley is not the gutter, is it? I'm afraid someone has misread the rules and turned this into something quite unseemly.
Someone amongst us has looked into the mirror and beheld a sociopath. Someone amongst us needs :help:.
Interesting though how the disruptive attempts of a given person can lead to the opposite of their desired result, isn't it? I mean, a pointless attempt to work some sort of metaphorical injury by one doofus brings people of better intent into it and instead of a negative there's a plus for the target. :think: I think that's lovely. :D

Arthur Brain

Interesting though how the disruptive attempts of a given person can lead to the opposite of their desired result, isn't it? I mean, a pointless attempt to work some sort of metaphorical injury by one doofus brings people of better intent into it and instead of a negative there's a plus for the target. :think: I think that's lovely. :D

Get a haircut

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...a contentious woman just removes joy, I think, but that is all.
Even worse for you then. :D
You should have apologized to me or at least stopped(!)
acting like a jerk and saying ugly things after I was gone.
Who knows what you're talking about, specifically. But it's not important. You weren't owed an apology. As with most everything you've posted since you fell out of your water wings near the diving board, you have it completely backwards.
Now you can't hurt me or even make me mad.
I've never had any intention of doing either, but then I distinguish between an internet forum and life without much difficulty.
You were serving the Lord maybe in my life.
Then I'm happy. Did God tell you to leave that lovely neg rep I posted for all to see? :rolleyes:
The question has always been will your really like yourself when this is over - or these others who have acted like this.
Oh maybe you will. After all they actually have done the things you accused me of doing, so you already have been dishonest.
As untrue as when you began this between us by laying that charge against me for disagreeing with you on SD, you silly creature.
And give them reps for it, lol
To undo your thoughtless efforts to scratch at them? Absolutely. As AB noted, I can undo dozens of your nonsensical attempts with a click. So the unintended consequence of your poor behavior is a significant net increase for the object of your derision.

Ain't life grand? :D
kind a neat how you justify scriptures,
isn't it.
Are you talking to that voice in your head again? :squint:

Status
Not open for further replies.