Trad, do you dislike black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

Fair enough.

I guess I like it. It looks like it's happy. It's strange, too. Cows can't laugh, silly!

So she's an intelligent cow, maybe? That's funny.

And then there's the whole can of worms that's opened up when I start to wonder... what is the cow laughing at? What would make a cow laugh?

If she lives in a world where cows can laugh, maybe she's laughing at a picture of a laughing human. Because in her world, humans can't laugh, silly!

But then, in the intelligent cow world, do they eat little cheeses made from human milk? Now it's getting inappropriate. Stop it.

And those little cheeses taste good.

See, that wasn't hard to do. It also took much more effort than to try and insinuate negative character traits from my question like some other people do and live for.

And really, thanks man. I enjoyed the revealing of your thought process in the selection. Thanks for being a decent human being.

glassjester

See, that wasn't hard to do. It also took much more effort than to try and insinuate negative character traits from my question like some other people do and live for

I've been holding onto that for 10 years.

Finally got it off my chest. I'm free!
Thanks.

(Is there not a smilie on a Freud couch? Why?)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I didn't say no. I know it went over your head, Heretic, but it was your premise that was flawed. When your premise is flawed, there is no reason to deny whatever your silly surmises might be. ;)
It wasn't a premise, it was a question. If you muddied the waters then it's your problem. I noted your ongoing difficulty with inference, a thing found frequently in those who has AS, and asked the question. If you played coy and have AS then any resulting confusion is entirely of your own making.

Makes no matter to me what the root is, though it would explain a few things.

glorydaz

It wasn't a premise, it was a question. If you muddied the waters then it's your problem. I noted your ongoing difficulty with inference, a thing found frequently in those who has AS, and asked the question. If you played coy and have AS then any resulting confusion is entirely of your own making.

Makes no matter to me what the root is, though it would explain a few things.

There's your false premise, Mr. Pompous One.

Perhaps it's your eyesight. :think:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I noted your ongoing difficulty with inference....

maybe it's not her problem

maybe it's your problem, a problem with communication and clearly expressing yourself

ever think of signing up for ESL night classes at your local high school?

sure, they're used to working with latinos or other furriners, but i'll bet they could adjust the curriculum for pretentious blowhard

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There's your false premise, Mr. Pompous One.
Well, no. You'd missed any number of inferences prior. The last example was the scriptural one. I don't tend to ask people, randomly, if they have AS. :plain: I suppose I could go back and pull a few up and line them up for people. If you think that would help.

bybee

maybe it's not her problem

maybe it's your problem, a problem with communication and clearly expressing yourself

ever think of signing up for ESL night classes at your local high school?

sure, they're used to working with latinos or other furriners, but i'll bet they could adjust the curriculum for pretentious blowhard

Unfortunately there is no class for curing mean spirited folks.
Your envy of TH just oozes out of your pores.
Silly really. You do have your own God given talents.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, no. You'd missed any number of inferences prior. The last example was the scriptural one. I don't tend to ask people, randomly, if they have AS. :plain: I suppose I could go back and pull a few up and line them up for people. If you think that would help.

Perhaps you shouldn't be playing doctor, counselor. Thats a good place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.