LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are scary.

And don't you forget it!
picture.php

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Where do you get the idea I'm afraid of women?

In my time, there was a popular belief that went around elementary schools that girls were stronger than boys.
This was to impose on the fact that boys were faster and better at sports so that the girls felt better.

Where that myth stemmed, so too does the claim you're inquiring :rolleyes:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In my time, there was a popular belief that went around elementary schools that girls were stronger than boys.
This was to impose on the fact that boys were faster and better at sports so that the girls felt better.

Where that myth stemmed, so too does the claim you're inquiring :rolleyes:

Crucible is scared of Mormons :rapture:

ClimateSanity

It's just a picture, man.

I meant that's why you are the laughing cow. It was a joke. I didn't say it had a deeper meaning. There is a reason for everything we do, including choice of avatars. There are many to choose from on the web and so there had to be a conscious decision why you picked that particular web page and that particular picture, unless you just happened to be surfing one day and told yourself " hey! that looks cool! I think I will use it on TOL".

glassjester

I meant that's why you are the laughing cow. It was a joke. I didn't say it had a deeper meaning. There is a reason for everything we do, including choice of avatars. There are many to choose from on the web and so there had to be a conscious decision why you picked that particular web page and that particular picture, unless you just happened to be surfing one day and told yourself " hey! that looks cool! I think I will use it on TOL".

Fair enough.

I guess I like it. It looks like it's happy. It's strange, too. Cows can't laugh, silly!

So she's an intelligent cow, maybe? That's funny.

And then there's the whole can of worms that's opened up when I start to wonder... what is the cow laughing at? What would make a cow laugh?

If she lives in a world where cows can laugh, maybe she's laughing at a picture of a laughing human. Because in her world, humans can't laugh, silly!

But then, in the intelligent cow world, do they eat little cheeses made from human milk? Now it's getting inappropriate. Stop it.

And those little cheeses taste good.

Status
Not open for further replies.