Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Sunday Evening Gazette

Ran into Truster and meshak in the ironically entitled ignore thread...
It does matter.

Now instead of typing…try thinking. And if your are incapable of intelligent thought go and ask a male.
Did men or women kill Christ?

You might want to elevate your standard a bit.

So you are saying it is ok to kill for self defense. I thought so.

You just exposed your true color.

You are no different from posters you despise. Most of them, if not all, are pro-military too.

I have on going thread how you, main streamers, dishonor Jesus' teachings and calling themselves true and saved.
Now she's done it. She's out judged you. And a woman, no less. :shocked:

Can a Holy-off be far removed? :plain: (I'm so going on ignore)

:eek:

Differed with Nang on differing...
...There can be no real, biblical, doctrinal fellowship between error and truth; or any union of the light of truth with the darkness of false teachings.
That strikes me as an immense supposition, not in conclusion, but in premise. Who says you hold the part of the stick without an error?

I'd say if we love God we muddle through as best we can and as we're led and there's a great deal of useful instruction in the owner's manual that seems up for grabs and I doubt that's unintentional.

...Others of us will not settle for anything less than the full light of truth as found in the doctrines of grace; there is no middle ground for us.
I don't know how you could have read that without flushing and removing it before you hit send. Seriously. If Letsargue posted that it wouldn't surprise me, except grammatically, of course.

Forgive us, tolerate us, but do not scold us.
Why ask for what you don't give?

While back in the blanks…
The only reason for a person to start a business is ____________
To mind their own. :eek:

And…
Ahem. I repeat: A little knowledge is ________________

:D
The stock and trade of most TOL posters?

Then, after I gave Reeset the appropriate rep for trolling...
Getting under his skin is as simple as ... well its just easy.
She said, either not realizing or caring that's a working definition of a troll.

Yeah! :first:

Congrats!

You can be purposefully annoying...finally, you've found your niche in life. :plain:

What could be next? A Nobel prize? Passing gas in elevators?

Leading to...
And once again he shows the true colors of ego.
Because that's what egoists do...talk about someone else. :plain:

You should go back to doing obviously annoying things.

Now he thinks he can parse not only words but intent. Oh the irony. The irony bowl 2013.
Translation: she didn't think that admission all the way through. :D

Always nice to see my name in the headliner.
And THAT'S what an egoist does. :thumb:

Whatever you do, don't keep loose rope around your home. :nono:

Then Reeset had a crazy bit for zoo...

Thank you for your kind thoughts. First please be advised that the author of this thread is an agnostic. Zoo delights in denigrating others. It is just him. Zoo lives in a cave, has no job and evidently no relationship with women.
So she accused him of denigration then went right to doing what, again? :plain:

Speaking of revised history...
Those who avoid or ignore me are mostly pro-military.

It is the subject they cannot discuss. they know they are guilty about it so they ignore me or my comments and belittle or ridicule me without commenting what I am saying.
Or we differ with her, in which case she does more of this sort of thing and puts us on ignore. :plain:

And…
Lon,

Why are you addressing Truster? He put you on ignore.
Why are you talking to anyone except by PM? :plain:

So finally…
Why are you addressing me?
See what I mean?

What is your point?
I'd tell you again, but you'd only put your eye out with it. :plain:

Before the whole thing just blew up...
You beat around bush as usually.
Only if I'm sure what's in it won't come out on its own accord.

blessings.
Double blessings to you too. :thumb:

blessings.
Oodley blessings.

And more blessings!
She's not going to sit still for that. :nono:

This thread or meshak's head is going to explode at some point. :think:

Over/under?

blessings.
And BAM! Right back in our faces.

blessings....ad nauseum
U-oh, dolo is taking a shot at it but...

blessings.
KA-BAAAAM! Triple-dog, double Dutch blessings with a side order of "Your little heart". :plain:
:first:

Tomorrow? Me, myself and shak, for three things… :plain: And thanks to everyone for making November one of our busiest months, in spite of the holiday drain on time and resources. Around 4,500 views in the past 30. It's rewarding to have so many of you stop in and share a laugh, follow a thread. It's the reason I keep at it. :cheers:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Thursday Morning Gazette

Had to ask Berean, in the Random Facts thread...
2. I once ran 1600 meters in 4:26.
What was behind you?

5. I have three engineering degrees.
I love trains.

6. I can't swim.
Don't be ridiculous. Where do you live, Iowa?

While in the blanks...
Tis' the season to be ________________-

or not to be.

Suggested then created a Christmas Pledge against negativity for the holiday, but it turns out there are too many rich young rulers and not enough soldiers...
I'm in. Oh, and see you guys on December 26.... KIDDING!! :chuckle:

Actually, I'm thinking December 26 might be the day to avoid... all that pent up hostility and all. :eek: Or not... Good will might be habit forming!
I'll be petitioning for the "consequence free profanity" thread on that one. :shocked:

Then xAv and I talked about the definition of insanity and a world gone blind with self justified outrage and response...
I always imagine that'd leave the world half-blind (blind in one eye), I don't imagine there's many stupid enough to risk losing their other.
Remember what Barnum said...or the Alamo...or to set your clock back, or forward...something.

:think:

Tried to help Chrys out of his negative holiday funk...
On stuff: nothing wrong with it, especially if you're a kid. Jack will get presents. The adults in my family don't exchange gifts. We buy them for kids who can't afford it in the name of the other person. That sort of thing. I think it's a good tradition.

As for being nice. It's better than being gloomy and negative for the entire year, so I'll take a day or a month or whatever a person can do and hope it becomes a habit for all of us at some point.

While things took a squirrelly turn in the NFL thread...
Not all southern people are hospitable. Did you hear about the fans that sent threatening messages to Cade Foster? Horrible. SEC football is like a cult. :plain:
Like arguing the whole country has gone gay because you saw a parade in San Francisco. :plain:

And Townie, you are a 'Bama fan, you shouldn't care about Auburn winning. :eek:
You're a Chief's fan. You shouldn't care about winning at all. :shocked: :eek:

Contributed a note of positivity on anna:banana:
"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart :eek:linger: Eph 2:8-10
In my experience anna is a good, compassionate soul who loves the truth.

And you know, you can use a Bible to crack walnuts, but you really shouldn't.

Tomorrow? Ham. :plain:

IMJerusha

Ah ha! The thread is open and I shall post nastiness the likes of which you have NEVER encountered!

christmas%2Bpies.jpg

6284277_f520.jpg

christmas-apple-pie-R123359-ss.jpg

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Too bad I am allergic to gluten. Pie would make me very ill. I have to wear a Medic Alert to the effect.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So I'm in the grocery store picking up, literally, a couple of things tonight. I head to the 20 items or less lane and there in front of me in line is a woman with a ponderous pile of canned and frozen goods. Sixty, seventy, eighty items if she has ten.

She gives me a glance, standing there with my couple of things in my arms and begins to unburden the poor, straining cart.

Time passes. I grow a beard, take a correspondence course.

Eventually it's my turn and the fellow running the check out and I exchange an "It's Christmas, what can you do?" look of commiseration. Before you know it I'm on my way.

Moving across the store toward the exit who do I run into again? That's right, my grocerian Sisyphus pushing her wobbly cart toward the same exit and at an angle to run at cross purpose with me and my small bag, perfectly timed to cut me off at the knees.

She notices me and says, "You go on ahead."

I answer, "Sure, NOW you say that."

The woman's startled for a moment, but she looks at me and I'm smiling and in another moment so is she. We laugh, wish each other a Merry Christmas and move on.

Because life doesn't really have to be about pointless drama, does it?

And a very Merry Christmas to you and to yours. :cheers:

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Absolutely no pointless drama in my life! Wait....I post at TOL.......NEVERMIND!!

Besides, you just overwhelmed her with your good looks and charm! Just ask your wife. She's fallen for it hook, line and sinker!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
picture.php
Getting closer, isn't it. The jolly fellow here is a local pastor who will shortly be tending a snowy flock in Wyoming, of all places.