Top physicist on climate change....

genuineoriginal

If you had a tumour would you listen to the consensus opinion on how to treat it or the rare dissenter?
My wife has gone through the conventional treatments for cancer, and we no longer trust the consensus opinion.

Next time we will use one of the options from the dissenters.

_____
Cancer is curable NOW! Thirty experts reveal most advanced and effective cancer treatments and cures available today

CANCER is Curable NOW shows how alternative cancer treatment has grown into a commanding movement that's gathering power and momentum, growing much faster than almost anyone anticipated. An ever-growing number of talented people are involved in this rapidly occurring shift of consciousness, and by viewing this video, you can tune in to the latest groundbreaking therapies that are reversing cancers in people across the world right now.

More and more patients are simply turning to the doctors and treatments that work rather than wasting their time with toxic conventional treatments that only harm them. CANCER is Curable NOW advises viewers to vote with their money and take their business to those who promote HEALING rather than toxic treatments.
_____​

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The people that suspect the IPCC of fraud have looked much more closely at the evidence than the "consensus" and know much more about the subject.

Yep

Yale University has shown that those who deny AGW no more about the subject than those who adhere to it:

A new study by Yale University Professor Dan Kahan confirmed that skeptics of the controversial anthropogenic global-warming theory — or realists, as they often call themselves — know more about climate science than AGW theorists.

genuineoriginal

This train of thought only works if I have enough knowledge to create an informed opinion. I don't. I do not have access to the raw data. I do not see the peer review sessions. I do not get to go to panels and conventions that discuss these things. There is an element of faith when you begin to deal with sciences if you are not a subject matter expert. I read publications and see the refined data. Needless to say, the data sets I see support their conclusions.
The data has been altered to support their conclusions.
:duh:

The issue is there is no substantive data to support the contrary. The scientists have the burden of proof, right? They have data to support themselves. Deniers do not.
The IPCC does not have any data to show that limiting the burning of fossil fuels will make any change on the climate.

If they had not attempted to force their opinion (that people should stop using cheap reliable energy sources) on the public using their altered data, their fraud would never have been exposed.

They got greedy.

Quetzal

The data has been altered to support their conclusions.
You can't prove that.

The IPCC does not have any data to show that limiting the burning of fossil fuels will make any change on the climate.

If they had not attempted to force their opinion (that people should stop using cheap reliable energy sources) on the public using their altered data, their fraud would never have been exposed.

They got greedy.
Liar! They publish papers, graphs, and data sets all the time that say exactly that. I will link one as an example:

figi-1.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:mock: Tetelestai

Poor guy doesn't know how to use a dictionary!

I know how to use the Bible

(Romans 1:20) For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

The Bible makes it clear that you can't look around and see what God has made and still deny that there is a God.

Therefore, you suppress the truth for your own wicked desires. You are without excuse.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Liar! They publish papers, graphs, and data sets all the time that say exactly that.

The IPCC also said there would be less snow because of milder winters due to global warming.

Then when that didn't happen, they now say there will be more snow because of global warming.

I can't believe people like you keep listening to a group of people (IPCC) that has been wrong over and over and over again.

“Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms but could cause an increase in freezing rain if average daily temperatures fluctuate about the freezing point.” -IPCC, Climate Change, 2001

“The lowest winter temperatures are likely to increase more than average winter temperature in northern Europe. …The duration of the snow season is very likely to shorten in all of Europe, and snow depth is likely to decrease in at least most of Europe.” - IPCC, Climate Change, 2007

Just how many times does the IPCC have to keep being wrong before you finally get that you have been dooped?

genuineoriginal

You can't prove that.
It has already been proven.
_____
NOAA/NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000

Prior to the year 2000, NASA showed US temperatures cooling since the 1930’s, and 1934 much warmer than 1998.
. . .
Right after the year 2000, NASA and NOAA dramatically altered US climate history, making the past much colder and the present much warmer. The animation below shows how NASA cooled 1934 and warmed 1998, to make 1998 the hottest year in US history instead of 1934. This alteration turned a long term cooling trend since 1930 into a warming trend.
1998changesannotated.gif

_____​

Quetzal

The IPCC also said there would be less snow because of milder winters due to global warming.

Then when that didn't happen, they now say there will be more snow because of global warming.

I can't believe people like you keep listening to a group of people (IPCC) that has been wrong over and over and over again.

“Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms but could cause an increase in freezing rain if average daily temperatures fluctuate about the freezing point.” -IPCC, Climate Change, 2001

“The lowest winter temperatures are likely to increase more than average winter temperature in northern Europe. …The duration of the snow season is very likely to shorten in all of Europe, and snow depth is likely to decrease in at least most of Europe.” - IPCC, Climate Change, 2007

Just how many times does the IPCC have to keep being wrong before you finally get that you have been dooped?
You made a claim about the IPCC that was incorrect. Strawmen aside, you do not know what you are talking about.

Quetzal

It has already been proven.
_____
NOAA/NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000

Prior to the year 2000, NASA showed US temperatures cooling since the 1930’s, and 1934 much warmer than 1998.
. . .
Right after the year 2000, NASA and NOAA dramatically altered US climate history, making the past much colder and the present much warmer. The animation below shows how NASA cooled 1934 and warmed 1998, to make 1998 the hottest year in US history instead of 1934. This alteration turned a long term cooling trend since 1930 into a warming trend.
1998changesannotated.gif

_____​
A wordpress blog? Going to have to do a lot better than that. I can make a wordpress blog, doctor a table, and provide it as evidence, too.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right after the year 2000, NASA and NOAA dramatically altered US climate history, making the past much colder and the present much warmer.

“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” - George Orwell

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A wordpress blog?

NOAA admits to changing the temperature of 1934. The graphs are real.

Here is what they say:

To that end, U.S. HCN temperature records have been “corrected” to account for various historical changes in station location, instrumentation, and observing practice.

See HERE

Quetzal

Just like the IPCC did in their "official" reports?
Tell you what. When you can find a blog from a reputable climatologist that has sources, references, and data sets from reputable sources that counters the current theories held by the IPCC, we will talk. Until then... :wave2: