Top 12 Ways to Guarantee Another Terrorist Attack:

Krsto

Looks like most of our Republican candidates will be doing what will ensure more terrorist attacks, all the while they rattle on about making it safe for us.

Krsto

We will ensure more terrorist attacks by doing nothing.

Doing nothing more than what our intelligence and FBI is doing is all that's required. Our trying to "solve" the problem by aggressive military action in the Mid East has proven to make matters worse. Like Jesus said, you reap what you sow. Get your head out of the sand and realize a better way to deal with it.

journey

Doing nothing more than what our intelligence and FBI is doing is all that's required. Our trying to "solve" the problem by aggressive military action in the Mid East has proven to make matters worse. Like Jesus said, you reap what you sow. Get your head out of the sand and realize a better way to deal with it.

Your views are more than just biased. A better way would be to hunt the terrorists down wherever they go in the world. They need to be either in prison or pushing up daisies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
1. Continue killing civilians with our Air Force drone program.

Are they civilians? or are they combatants? are they embedded with combatants? Put your broad brush away, this is not as cut and dry as you assert.

2. Keep supporting tyranny in the Muslim world like we have done for the past 50 years.

You mean like supporting Saudi by buying their oil instead of producing our own? Talk to the environmental whackos, they want gas for their beamer but, don't want it produced in their back yard.

3. Continue our military presence on the Arabian peninsula, especially in Saudi Arabia which hosts two of Islams most holy sites.

We would not be there if they did not want us there I assure you, our presence is a warm fuzzy to the royal family given their neighbor Iran is radical. It obviously serves our needs to be there as well...or should I say OIL.

4. Continue to support Israel as they continue to treat the Palestinians as animals.

Please...the palestinians have brought everything they have received from Israel upon themselves. Face it, they don't want peace and have chosen the path of terrorism instead of peace, you cannot fix stupid and, at this point I believe these people are stupid, just bullies that like getting the crap kicked out of them when they bomb innocents or lob a few dozen rockets into urban areas...now that is just dumb, they deserve everything they get when they do.

5. Continue to support Israel as they continue to steal land from the Palestinians.

Steal? now that is funny...

6. Continue to get oil from the Mid East at prices way below market value.

See #2

7. Continue to choose sides in sectarian civil wars.

I am in complete agreement here, I believe we should let them all kill each other, they have been at it for centuries now, why should we bother to bring savages any form of civilization they prefer petty dictators & pain unfortunately, we should stand aside and allow them to work out their differences but, that is not how it happens now does it? You seem to have a heart for civilians (I do also) but, when sectarian violence becomes all out genocide (and it will, and has) should we also stand aside while civilians are exterminated? Are you starting to see how we get drawn in yet?

8. Keep ignoring international law.

Where? How? be specific...

9. Keep punishing Muslim people through sanctions for what their leaders are doing.

Do you have a better idea of how to apply pressure to rogue nations?

10. Keep invading Muslim countries.

Agreed...let them kill each other within their borders.

11. Keep treating refugees with indifference to their plight.

Wrong...they can take refuge in a culture which agrees with their ideologies, preferably a muslim nation. They don't want us there helping them, and I don't want them polluting my country with their violent religion (look what it is doing to Europe)...there is no way to vet these people so, they can stay home, they are not welcome and, the greater majority of Americans agree.

12. Keep validating the Muslim narrative that the West is out to get Islam.

I don't believe that is the narrative at all but, I would say the reverse "Islam is out to get the West" and I have multiple attacks on American soil by radical muslims to prove it.

When we are attacked again, and it will happen, it won't be for the reasons you have provided above but, because radical islam is moving to increase it's caliphate, it is ideological for them...pure and simple.

Krsto

Your views are more than just biased. A better way would be to hunt the terrorists down wherever they go in the world. They need to be either in prison or pushing up daisies.

My views are based on history which has shown that the more of them we kill, and the more innocents we kill in the process, the more they get mad at us, get radicalized, and get more recruits, and grow exponentially. We saw it happen Iraq as the number of terrorists increased every day we were there. Also, hunting them down requires a major military operation and house to house combat. The problem with that is we end up sending soldiers like the American Sniper into cities like Fallujah in which the locals see us for what we are, a foreign occupying power, and they retaliate. Instead of shooting just terrorists we end up shooting local Iraqi patriots defending their homeland from the invaders - same thing we would do if we got invaded. Some or our Marines grew a conscience, and tell us what it was all about:

journey

Krsto,

Terrorists attack us because we exist, just like they did and do Israel. You're biased and extremely naive. I could care less if someone has a different opinion than I do.

Krsto

Krsto,

Terrorists attack us because we exist, just like they did and do Israel. You're biased and extremely naive. I could care less if someone has a different opinion than I do.

You really have no idea what's going on in this world. May I suggest a couple of books from the top experts in our country who got paid to figure out what makes them tick, from the CIA guy in charge of the Osama bin Laden desk and a journalist who has covered every Mid East altercation. These are but a tip of the iceberg of the experts who give us the real reasons, and my list of 12 reflects their expertise. Not that you care, you seem only interested in your own opinion: http://www.amazon.com/THROUGH-OUR-ENEMIES-EYES-M/dp/1597971626/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1457452442&sr=8-4&keywords=michael+scheuer and http://www.amazon.com/Imperial-Hubris-West-Losing-Terror/dp/1597971596/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457452442&sr=8-1&keywords=michael+scheuer and http://www.amazon.com/American-Raj-Liberation-Domination-Resolving/dp/1554700876/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457452541&sr=8-1&keywords=eric+margolis

Krsto

Krsto,

Muslims attack us because we exist - in their countries - as occupying armies. Yes, you do have a point there. How could you conclude otherwise after listening to the video above by a Marine who was on the receiving end of those attacks?

journey

Muslims attack us because we exist - in their countries - as occupying armies. Yes, you do have a point there. How could you conclude otherwise after listening to the video above by a Marine who was on the receiving end of those attacks?

I conclude otherwise.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Supporting Islamic terror groups will result in 9/11 experiences in accordance with the Abrahamic Covenant

brewmama

My views are based on history which has shown that the more of them we kill, and the more innocents we kill in the process, the more they get mad at us, get radicalized, and get more recruits, and grow exponentially. We saw it happen Iraq as the number of terrorists increased every day we were there....

So "history" to you is from 2002 on? Nothing from the previous 1300 years of Islamic aggression, war, and intolerance? You are the ignorant one.

Krsto

So "history" to you is from 2002 on? Nothing from the previous 1300 years of Islamic aggression, war, and intolerance? You are the ignorant one.

None of which is particularly "Islamic" but is rather despotic people using religion to advance their own agendas, similar to how Catholic monarchs have done in the past. Would you admit that the Spanish monarchs were Christian? Most of us Christians, even Catholics, repudiate such behavior as the Inquisition, and most Muslims of today repudiate the advancement of Islam through force as a hijacking of their faith. IOW, you are broad brushing Islam with the activities of a few that are not accepted by the whole. Typical racist attitude (yes I know Islam isn't a race but your attitude works the same way). And no, my history is not from 2002 on, but of course that's way more relevant to today's Muslim than any ideology put forth in antiquity. Why not just go back to what immediately preceded 9/11 to get an idea of what radicalized the Saudis who did it? The United States, through economic sanctions had just killed over 1 million Iraqis, including half a million children. Do you think these things go unnoticed in the Arab world like they do to ignorant Americans like you?

Krsto

not really

not if you look at it from a historical perspective

How can any historical perspective justify what you said: "all countries are ours, to do with as we please." That to me is a huge problem and we are reaping what we have sown in the Mid East.