Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

:chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Knight

If I have to take a vacation from TOL, can it please be from May 18 to May 29? I'll be in Quebec fishing! :banana:

koban

BillyBob said:
Hey Knight

If I have to take a vacation from TOL, can it please be from May 18 to May 29? I'll be in Quebec fishing! :banana:

MIght I suggest hijacking Nineveh's threads on May 17th? :chuckle:

eisenreich

Tolly said:
Hi! :wave2: I am Tolly, the TOL mascot. I am also a goat (in case you hadn't noticed). I will be here on TOL to answer questions, biblical, political, or other in a extremely straighforward and furry way. It is not my intention to debate, carry on long winded conversations or eat pant legs (well... not much). I sleep a good part of my life so please be patient with me. I can be a bit grumpy so don't make me kick you.
:wave2: Hi Tolly. For those of you who missed the original thread, Tolly became TOL's mascot after a group contribution of $120 that went towards supporting families in need.

How's your new family?

Tolly

Capra hircus
eisenreich said:
:wave2: Hi Tolly. For those of you who missed the original thread, Tolly became TOL's mascot after a group contribution of $120 that went towards supporting families in need.

How's your new family?
Thanks eisenreich, things are great.

My family is really taking a shine to me! In fact I overheard them discussing if they should have me for dinner. Can you imagine me at the dinner table with them? Awesome!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
ESPN2 is featuring Paintball competition right now. How long has Tolly been a TV Paintball fan?

fool

Hall of Fame
Tolly said:
My family is really taking a shine to me! In fact I overheard them discussing if they should have me for dinner. Can you imagine me at the dinner table with them? Awesome!
Run! They're gonna eat you!

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
"Love and hate are not mutually exclusive"

"Love and hate are not mutually exclusive"

What does "Love and hate are not mutually exclusive" mean?