"Tolly" the TOL mascot.

Tolly

Capra hircus
Hi! :wave2: I am Tolly, the TOL mascot. I am also a goat (in case you hadn't noticed). I will be here on TOL to answer questions, biblical, political, or other in a extremely straighforward and furry way. It is not my intention to debate, carry on long winded conversations or eat pant legs (well... not much). I sleep a good part of my life so please be patient with me. I can be a bit grumpy so don't make me kick you.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tolly, what if I want to cross the "bridge", what do you do about trolls?

Tolly

Capra hircus
Shimei said:
Tolly, what if I want to cross the "bridge", what do you do about trolls?
Trolls generally recoil at the sight of the cross. So I say CROSS the bridge!

Daniel50

Tolly said:
Hi! :wave2: I am Tolly, the TOL mascot. I am also a goat (in case you hadn't noticed). I will be here on TOL to answer questions, biblical, political, or other in a extremely straighforward and furry way. It is not my intention to debate, carry on long winded conversations or eat pant legs (well... not much). I sleep a good part of my life so please be patient with me. I can be a bit grumpy so don't make me kick you.

Welcome to TOL.

What is the difference between goats and sheeps?

Tolly

Capra hircus
Daniel50 said:
Welcome to TOL.

What is the difference between goats and sheeps?
While sheep and goats have many similarities, they are two distinct species and genus. Sheep (Ovis Aries) have 54 chromosomes, while goats (Capra Hircus) have 60. Fertile sheep-goat hybrids are rare. Hybrids made in the laboratory are called chimeras.

P.S. I do not support plagiarism. :noid: