toldailytopic: Will you eat at Chick-fil-A knowing they support traditional marriage?

HisServant

One of the great things about America is choice... the owner of Chick-fil-A made his choice and the rest of us have the choice whether to patronize his company or not.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Greasy and spicy Popeye's chicken trumps nutrition and even life itself.

manhattan-popeyes-chook.jpg

:shocked:

Granite

Hall of Fame
None around here so it's a non-issue for me.

As for "traditional marriage." Better way to put it would be the "recent western definition of 'traditional' marriage where two adults of different genders decide of their own free will to join their lives together to the exclusion of all others."

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Will you eat at Chick-fil-A knowing they support traditional marriage?

Yes.

Alate_One

Chick-fil-a also supports PBS kids programming (you know that ebil leftist indoctrination to letters, numbers and dinosaurs riding trains). NOW what are you gonna do? O_O

They sound okay to me. :D

Alas the closest one is over an hour away from us and usually if we're driving an hour we're not looking for fast food since that's all our town has!

PureX

Non-issue here, as well.

I try to avoid fast food anyway. And I try to avoid supporting corporations like Walmart, who are notoriously nasty, greedy, and socially toxic. But it's getting harder. So many of the local stores and restaurants have been run out of business by these big chains, it's getting harder to find them.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 24th, 2012 09:06 AM

I would eat at Chick-fil-A no matter what their marriage stance is. :chew:

Memento Mori

How much do they support traditional marriage?

Do they deny service to legally married homosexuals?

If not, it doesn't matter to me. Plus the foods pretty good and extremely close (literally, right across the street).

kmoney

Hall of Fame
How much do they support traditional marriage?

Do they deny service to legally married homosexuals?

If not, it doesn't matter to me. Plus the foods pretty good and extremely close (literally, right across the street).

I believe they just donate a lot of money to pro-traditional marriage groups.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yes.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Spoiler

chick-fil-a-logo.png
If there was one nearby. I don't even know where the closest one is around here.

As for "traditional marriage." Better way to put it would be the "recent western definition of 'traditional' marriage where two adults of different genders decide of their own free will to join their lives together to the exclusion of all others."
:plain:

:loser: