toldailytopic: Why do some people seem to hate Tim Tebow so much?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He confesses Jesus before others.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/1...-players-beaten-for-tebowing/?test=latestnews

CHARLESTON, S.C. – The rivalry between two South Carolina high schools boiled over after a basketball match, with two fans of the victorious side reportedly beaten up by opposition supporters for "Tebowing."

The Wando High School pair were attacked after their school had inflicted a 20-point defeat on West Ashley High in Charleston, during which they had copied the Denver Broncos quarterback's iconic prayer pose, The Post and Courier reported Saturday.

They were punched and kicked in a parking lot, to the point that one was left vomiting from being hit repeatedly in the stomach.

Lara Isaac, whose 17-year-old son was one of the victims, said the attack was a reprisal for the pair "Tebowing."

And atheists are full of hate and vile. The bad kind. They have contempt for God, and want to shake their fist at him.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
He confesses Jesus before others.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/1...-players-beaten-for-tebowing/?test=latestnews

CHARLESTON, S.C. – The rivalry between two South Carolina high schools boiled over after a basketball match, with two fans of the victorious side reportedly beaten up by opposition supporters for "Tebowing."

The Wando High School pair were attacked after their school had inflicted a 20-point defeat on West Ashley High in Charleston, during which they had copied the Denver Broncos quarterback's iconic prayer pose, The Post and Courier reported Saturday.

They were punched and kicked in a parking lot, to the point that one was left vomiting from being hit repeatedly in the stomach.

Lara Isaac, whose 17-year-old son was one of the victims, said the attack was a reprisal for the pair "Tebowing."

And atheists are full of hate and vile. The bad kind. They have contempt for God, and want to shake their fist at him.
He throws a ball and loves the Lord. :plain:

They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away [Ps. 69:4].

"...[T]his psalm tells us that they hated Jesus without a cause—they hated Him without a cause that I might be justified without a cause. What a wonderful truth this is!" McGee, J. Vernon: Thru the Bible Commentary. electronic ed. Nashville : Thomas Nelson, 1997, c1981, S. 2:787

Last edited: