toldailytopic: When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[All our theologies and philosophies really had only a few pieces of the grand puzzle (self-refuting statement). Jn 14:6] "No. We have it right in every single detail that can ever be known. That's why our understanding is so singularly, uniformly lock step."
Who's "we". :rolleyes: Eccl 10:2

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Who's "we". :rolleyes:

Christians. You asked if that included Christianity. The subject was assumed, following. Or have you changed affiliation? A Hindu perhaps? :D

Motivator+-+Turtle+is+not+Angry.jpg

Like a three-legged race. :eek:
:chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that TOLers OMEGA and letsargue were sent from God to reveal new doctrine and prophesy.

:shocked:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that TOLers OMEGA and letsargue were sent from God to reveal new doctrine and prophesy.

:shocked:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that?

We'll find out...

Who "they" are.

What "normal" really is.

Who was really right.​

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I bet I'll find out that, despite that awful chafing feeling, it was only in my head all along and rubber leisure suits are ACTUALLY quite comfortable.

Trumpetfolker

Knight, You'll lose that bet when you find out that "liberal" means "ready to spend borrowed money on anything" and "conservative" means "ready to lend as much money as it takes to make slaves of everybody".