toldailytopic: When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Where that other sock went.

Someone's figured that out:

Under the intense heat and pressure generated in the washing machine and dryer, modern "yarn theory" (an expanded version of string theory) postulates that the missing sock ends up in a parallel universe, but remains inextricably entangled with its former mate like 2 photons in a quantum physics experiment. Through what Einstein referred to as "spooky action at a distance" each time the sock remaining in this universe is rolled up, or turned inside out, the same thing happens to the other sock in the parallel universe, leading to much speculation and consternation by anyone observing the phenomenon.
http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/archives/2009/07/the_single_sock_1.shtml

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Someone's figured that out:

Under the intense heat and pressure generated in the washing machine and dryer, modern "yarn theory" (an expanded version of string theory) postulates that the missing sock ends up in a parallel universe, but remains inextricably entangled with its former mate like 2 photons in a quantum physics experiment. Through what Einstein referred to as "spooky action at a distance" each time the sock remaining in this universe is rolled up, or turned inside out, the same thing happens to the other sock in the parallel universe, leading to much speculation and consternation by anyone observing the phenomenon.
http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/archives/2009/07/the_single_sock_1.shtml

Sounds legit. :plain:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that Eve was created first and got to name everything. We'll also find out that she wasn't lonely at all but needed somebody to take out the trash and do other chores so God created man.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out that Dolly Parton's boobs aren't real.
There are some things a man simply has to take on faith. :plain:

When all truth is revealed, I bet we find out:

that the same people who make hot dog buns make the wieners;

that 3 out of 4 dentists will recommend anything if the money is right;

that we aren't so much what we eat as what we're willing to swallow.

One Eyed Jack

You're assuming that, when all truth is revealed, your concept of God will have been the correct one all along.

No, I'm simply assuming that He's reliable. I've probably got all kinds of things wrong that He's going to correct me about. Of course, He's gotta be reliable to begin with in order to set me straight where needed.