toldailytopic: What makes your blood boil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
General stupidity. A term I first read here from cattyfan. Case in point.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...illary-clintons-one-man-presidential-campaign

While the rest of the political world is preoccupied with the midterm elections, Chicago dentist William DeJean is hatching plans for 2012. He shelled out $5,000 to create an ad encouraging Americans to back a Hillary Clinton presidential run in 2012. He says the spot will run in New Orleans, Washington, New York and Los Angeles

As though there would be a difference between her and Obama. She drew up the failed socialized medicine plan back in 1993. The only thing that might be different is maybe she only tries to print half a trillion out of thin air.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Drivers that think they have a RIGHT to drive 80 and 90 miles per hour in the fast lane and then flip me off when I am in their way....

It's called a speed LIMIT for a reason. It's not a suggested minimum.
I can see you've never driven in southern Indiana/Kentucky. Everything is optional, including stop lights. Plus we have colorful names for certain stretches of road like "Dixie Dieway" and "Dead Man's Hollow."

Nydhogg

It's called a speed LIMIT for a reason. It's not a suggested minimum.

But it should be. In Germany they've got no speed limits on the highways and they have far less accidents than we do. It's more efficient, more comfortable, faster and SAFER.

But then the government doesn't get to plunder you for speeding, or to get an excuse to search your car for drugs. Those fascists in power wouldn't want that, would they?

CALVARY\CALVIN

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for September 1st, 2010 01:01 PM

toldailytopic: What makes your blood boil?

Humanity in general including my own wretched carnal nature that wars against my new nature in Christ,and His Holy Spirit living within me, daily!!!

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.