toldailytopic: What makes your blood boil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for September 1st, 2010 01:01 PM

toldailytopic: What makes your blood boil?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Health problems! Was back in hospital, more health issues to deal with, as if I am falling apart. Thanks for starting a thread where I could rant on. See you in the funny papers! ;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Health problems! Was back in hospital, more health issues to deal with, as if I am falling apart. Thanks for starting a thread where I could rant on. See you in the funny papers! ;)
Awe... :(

We'll be praying for your comfort.

lovemeorhateme

Waiting in a queue at a theme park for 1-2 hours, for a 1-minute ride! Added to that, on one visit to a theme park, I waited that long for a ride for it to break down literally as I was about to get on!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Willfully ignorant/deliberately dumb people.

Waste. Wasting time and food, especially.

People who have undisciplined kids.

People with a lousy sense of humor.

People with lousy taste (detecting a trend yet?)

The Yankees. The Jets.

Skavau

Those who sport 'freedom' or 'liberty' in their name, motto, signature attempting to justify thought-crime, totalitarianism, fascism, etc.

fool

Hall of Fame
I could have sworn Knight would say "people who don't use youtube tags"

elohiym

What makes my blood boil are people who claim that control of our financial system was seized by private bankers, but that it's a good thing because bankers are greedy; therefore more money ends up in the hands of the people. :kookoo: :mad:

So yeah, "mortgage companies." :plain:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
What makes my blood boil are people who claim that control of our financial system was seized by private bankers, but that it's a good thing because bankers are greedy; therefore more money ends up in the hands of the people. :kookoo: :mad:

So yeah, "mortgage companies." :plain:
elo, your neg rep for me is poorly reasoned. I am neither stupid nor evil. I merely commented that the private bankers are more competent at managing money than the feds. What makes my blood boil is people like you who see conspiracy in everything they look at.

The only thing that makes my blood boil more than conspiracy nuts is the guy I talked to a couple of years ago that believes the arc of the covenant is buried under Calvary and that Jesus's blood had to land on the "seat of mercy" or our sins could never have been forgiven. It makes my blood boil because the archeologist who claims to have discovered it is a charlatan and, if it was true, it would mean that God could not have forgiven our sins without the help of men. Such a theory makes a mockery of God.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People that pervert the gospel of grace. They know the truth and argue against it.

And people like Bob Barker that support violence and terrorism.

elohiym

elo, your neg rep for me is poorly reasoned. I am neither stupid nor evil. I merely commented that the private bankers are more competent at managing money than the feds. What makes my blood boil is people like you who see conspiracy in everything they look at.

YOU are the one who called it a conspiracy! YOU are the one who has claimed that international bankers have seized control of our banking system, and that it's a good thing!

Go justify you wacko claims on the thread I started to discuss it.

The only thing that makes my blood boil more than conspiracy nuts...

YOU are the conspiracy nut, being the one who called it a banking conspiracy and claimed that international bankers control our financial system. But thank you for showing why I feel at liberty to call you a loon.

It makes my blood boil because the archeologist who claims to have discovered it is a charlatan...

You have no problem calling people nuts and charlatans, so why complain when people call you an evil loon. :idunno:

if it was true, it would mean that God could not have forgiven our sins without the help of men. Such a theory makes a mockery of God.

Your conclusion doesn't even make sense, let alone prove that an unnamed person is a charlatan.

ragTagblues

What makes my blood boil . . . .

People who don't use indicators (thanks Knight).

People who stand in a stairway having a conversation when your trying to get past.

All newscasters everywhere.

and . .

Weston Super Mare (the place is like a bad smell that never goes away).

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Abortion and those who advocate it. While I can say the same about some other things this is the only one where people openly advocate and defend it, regularly, and the only one that is legal.

PlastikBuddha

People who think they can tell me what I actually believe.

People with no curiousity, content to live in ignorance.

People who won't think critically, content to be ignorant of their own ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.