toldailytopic: What is your idea of a perfect vacation?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 18th, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: What is your idea of a perfect vacation?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A cabin in the woods, away from everyone, all by myself.

Quincy

I just had my ideal vacation. My girlfriend and I just got back from traveling Europe. From London to Frankfurt :) .

sky.

BANNED
Banned
A limo to the airport a flight a limo to the hotel a week on the beach a limo back to the airport a flight and a limo back home.

My favorite vacation spot is a beach.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
A cabin in the woods, away from everyone, all by myself.

I do that all the time.

...and all I see is foundation work that needs to be done, limbs that need to be pruned, a stone path that needs the stones reset, roof work, a chimney that needs repointing....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Places with tropical weather ... such as The Bahamas.

Buzzword

Somewhere with a strong or dedicated enough masseuse to actually get the tension out of my muscles.
Only been to one, and she caused me a lot of pain without actually getting me to relax.

Also, Finland to see these guys in concert.

Nightwish

Rajaton

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Denver, Seattle, Ireland

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do that all the time.

...and all I see is foundation work that needs to be done, limbs that need to be pruned, a stone path that needs the stones reset, roof work, a chimney that needs repointing....

The point of it, to me, is being away from everybody; especially lately.

StanJ53

A couple of months in Glasgow and Edinburgh, Scotland!

Mah grrrand daddy's city of birth and the most beautiful city in Scotland.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
aren't you living alone now nori?

No. My nephew moved in with me in September. My daughter moved into her own apartment in January, though.

I'm just getting tired of being around a lot of people. I'm around too many people at work.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Cozumel, SCUBA diving trip. All inclusive resort. Play cards and drink beer all day at the pool, and eat nasty greasy cheeseburgers when you aren't actually diving. Even the diving is easy, boat dives, drift diving, water is warm even at 100', no wet suit needed.

I've done that trip twice, awesome relaxing week.