toldailytopic: TheolgyOnline.com website pros and cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lon

Pro: debate is strong and to the point "smack of truth"
Con: tends to ignore traditional debate protocol and ruffle feathers
calling into question our directive to be as gentle as doves while retaining our wise serpent status.

john w

Hall of Fame
JohnW seems to think the lack of women is his fault.

Nahhh....I'm a victim....it's not my fault......

I learned that from watching "The View," "Oprah," and all that jazz, just to keep up with what makes chicks tick, because I dig chicks.

Lovejoy

Nahhh....I'm a victim....it's not my fault......

I learned that from watching "The View," "Oprah," and all that jazz, just to keep up with what makes chicks tick, because I dig chicks.

Yeah, but I don't particularly "dig" those "chicks", if you will. In fact, if those were the only women available, I would likely take the Pauline route.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, but I don't particularly "dig" those "chicks", if you will. In fact, if those were the only women available, I would likely take the Pauline route.

You need to handle them Ilike I do, i.e., give them a leg of lamb right in the chops, like Otis did to his wife, or tell them to "Nip It," like Barn did to Thel. And chicks dug Barn.

Lovejoy

You need to handle them Ilike I do, i.e., give them a leg of lamb right in the chops, like Otis did to his wife, or tell them to "Nip It," like Barn did to Thel. And chicks dug Barn.

Hey, no worries here. Don Knotts has always been my model of masculinity.

Lovejoy

Pro: kmoney posts here

Con: kmoney can't post 24/7

:noid:

Ritalin and adult diapers seems to keep hardcore gamers at it for days on end. Other than heart attack and psychosis, I don't see any reasons not to recommend the behavior.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 27th, 2011 10:10 AM

toldailytopic: TheolgyOnline.com website pros and cons.

For a conservative Christian forum there is more diversity here than any forum I have seen. The formula here works well for many different points of view.

At the same time, it seems often too extreme. I miss past members who were active and more moderation.

Lovejoy

Pro: when I can remember what I am here for, I can learn more about the actual defense of faith here than anywhere else.
Con: when I forget what I am here for, I can lose more time splitting hairs over non-essentials here than anywhere else.

fzappa13

Ritalin and adult diapers seems to keep hardcore gamers at it for days on end. Other than heart attack and psychosis, I don't see any reasons not to recommend the behavior.

:darwinsm: ...:think:...

... do people really do that?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PRO: There's a Back Alley for LetsArgue
CON: There's no lock on the door to keep him from coming back inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.