toldailytopic: The rapture. When will it happen and what will it be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahuShuan

Hebrew and Greek are different languages. Koine Greek had evolved beyond classical Greek. Going from Hebrew to Greek (LXX) had limitations. Going from Greek to Hebrew would also have limitations due to the differences in grammar, word availability, etc. We should interpret OT/NT in their original languages and recognize progressive revelation. Trying to understand NT Greek by matching it with old Hebrew is not the way to do exegesis.

John wrote in a circular style, but Paul was linear. Paul wrote most of the NT.

Yes, Paul wrote Greek, but He thought as a Hebrew. He thought as a Rabbi matter of fact. Nearly everything Paul said is already written in the OT. And is quite traceable back to it. But we must acknowledge as you said, Paul has his limitations in the telling of what he spoke. And Paul also spoke in Hebrew to the populus as we know from the NT. Paul attended the Feasts as a must do thing. And Paul NEVER had a Sabbath at any other time than what was prescribed by the Tanach. Paul FOLLOWED...none of us can lead.

The Book of Acts shows us the beginning of Abba regathering and restoring what man had dones based upon the written prophecies of the ancient fathers. That is why Abba Yah put Acts BEFORE Pauls writings. He knew, and then had Peter again tell us, that Paul's writings could only be understood by the Old Testament. So He showed us in the book of Acts, and the Gospels that knowledge of the beginning was esential to the knowledge required not to perish.

Then Paul's letters show us how to shed off the old man in us so that the seed placed in us could grow. This is also noted and verified by the parables Yahu'Shua spoke by. What I was never told by men was the fact that both wheat and tares have a "chaff". What we are seeing today, is both of those shedding that chaff. We are seeing a separation right before our very eyes. And WE ain't the ones doing it. Yet it is being done.

The New Testament verifies that everything in the Old Testament still stands true today. Even that this "New Covenant" everyone thinks has come, has not been enacted as of yet. When regarding the "new" Covenant spoken of in the OT, we should ask WHAT is this "new Covenant" that would be made with us? How will we KNOW it???

KJV…Heb 8:10, 11 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

“The Scriptures”…Heb 8:10, 11 “Because this is the covenant that I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, says יהוה, giving My laws in their mind, and I shall write them on their hearts, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. And they shall by no means teach each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ because they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them.

When that Covenant is enacted “they shall by no means teach each one his neighbor…BECAUSE THEY WILL ALL KNOW ME!!! Doesn’t that say quite simply by knowledge of what is around you, that the Covenant written about IS NOT HERE YET? Do you see that “ALL” know Him? Do you see that “ALL” know “Yahuweh” even? According to the Book of Hebrews it is not “after those days” yet because not all know Him. 2+2=4. So there is a reason to “look up for your redemption draweth nigh” isn’t there. It ain’t here yet either.

One might also want to question the FACT that the Hebrews used the word "new" also to mean either new, OR, "renewed".

So I look back to that Prophet like unto Moses Scripture, and look up the word "new" there too. Deu 18:17, 18 “And יהוה* said to me, ‘What they have spoken is good. ‘I shall raise up for them a Prophet like you out of the midst of their brothers. And I shall put My Words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

And I come up with this out of "Word Study" concordance and lexicon...

H2319

ָחָדשׁ
ḥāḏāš: An adjective meaning new, fresh. It is used to describe many different items as renewed or fresh: king over Egypt (Exo_1:8); house (Deu_20:5); covenant (Jer_31:31); heaven and earth (Isa_65:17); wife (Deu_24:5); harvest of grain (Lev_23:16); garment (1Ki_11:29-30); vessel (2Ki_2:20). It is used to indicate something new in an obsolete sense, never seen or done before (Ecc_1:9-10). It refers to a new song of praise God's people will sing to Him (Psa_33:3; Psa_40:3 [4]; Psa_96:1; Psa_98:1; Psa_144:9; Psa_149:1); and to a new spirit that God implants within them (Eze_11:19; Eze_18:31; Eze_36:26).

There are many such items one will find when they search our as a king would have back when the Scripture was written about the "matters". Ask Yah, He leads better than anyone ever could. Remember, Paul was writing to the Greeks as much Hebrew thoughts as he could have purveyed to them considering their lack of the "Aleph-Bet". He just didn't have what it took to get the words out...as you indicated. So that being said, Scripture rings true, Isa 11:10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

So we seek the Messiah's Words, which ARE first, the OLD TESTAMENT, then the Gospels. And THEN we would seek to see what those words have accomplished, from Acts and the writings of the others who were not "witnesses". See, the Word we must seek ARE HIS.

No one can understand anything else until they have done that. That "Word made flesh" at the time is was accomplished, there was no New Testament involved. Only "witnesses" as written of in Psalms 119, and Prophets as written in Isaiah 8:20 are to be believed.

If they don't speak that way, then we do not heed their words.

Isa 8:20 To the Torah and to the witness! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because they have no daybreak.

So that is how we tell WHO to listen to! My exitgenesis may not do according to yours, but Yah does it better than anybody anyway.

And again, Shabbat Shalom

Status
Not open for further replies.