toldailytopic: How should TheologyOnline celebrate its 15 year anniversary?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have thought at times I wish godrulz was banned. But that isn't the case. He should stay so his perversion is exposed and people know what to say to somebody like him. I don't ding him as much as I used to do it.

What is funny is when the heathen do it back and start dropping 4 letter f-bombs at you in the rep comments. And then joke and laugh with high fiving each other saying how rude I am to them.

I know the feeling. I get members leaving nasty stuff on my reps too. There is a lot of public smearing too for standing up for the truth.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If P66 is going to be there I want to thrash him at some form of cards match. :up:

And I want to call noguru as well. :chuckle:

CALL!! I call!!!! :darwinsm:

rainee

Look at this quote

Content and technology are strange bed fellows. We are joined together. Sometimes we misunderstand each other. But isn't that after all the definition of marriage?
Howard Stringer
(president and CEO of Sony Corporation)

some other dude

toldailytopic: How should TheologyOnline celebrate its 15 year anniversary?

Ban the homo-lovers and bible-mockers who pretend to be Christian?

Turn this place back into "a biased forum, leaning very far to the Christian right", instead of the playground for God-deniers that it has become?

Todah

Turn this place back into "a biased forum, leaning very far to the Christian right", instead of the playground for God-deniers that it has become?

Excellent summation of what it once was, and what it now is.

This is Post of the month :first:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

But letting the mockers put their foot in their mouth is half the fun of this board. :chuckle: I know it is an acquired taste. I learned a lot about human nature since being on here.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Celebrate the 15th anniversary with a new member block feature. When someone blocks someone, they become invisible to the blocked person. The blocked person can't see the profile, chats or posts of the person blocking them. This would put an end to member spats if the feature is used. The number of reports and bans would probably drop.

some other dude

IK, there's already an ignore feature, but many people seem puzzled about how it works.

It works the way the concept of "ignore" works in real life. You ignore somebody by refusing to pay attention to them. You don't obsess over things they write to you or about you, you don't question their maturity or their sanity or their motives.

You ignore them.

As I said, many people here just don't seem to understand the concept.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe a revamp of exclusively Christian Theology--toss out the non-trin stuff and move it to the religion forum. Just a idea.