toldailytopic: How should TheologyOnline celebrate its 15 year anniversary?

fool

Hall of Fame
The high heels were too much.

She's a hometown girl so I felt obligated to watch no matter how horrific. The movie does have an ending as all painful things do, have you ever sat down in a bar and had the bartender challenge you to defeat a plate of the house "super hot fire wings"? It's kinda like that.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I think a Platinum Membership would be a cool new addition to celebrate 15 years. And maybe some new privileges for the existing memberships.:think:

Also, animate the :think: smilie.

Maybe those two events could coincide? :noid:
:ha:

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Celebrate by banning all enemies of the Gospel. Ban those who aren't here for constructive debate, or who aren't actively trying to learn about Our Father, and His Son, our Savior.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you trying to tease Granite? :think:
I never try to tease Granite. :chuckle:

I will check for sure but I think it's October 27th. Therefore our 15th birthday will be 10-27-2012.
Oh, well that's lucky. Because the world is going to end soon after that, haven't you heard?

Maybe those two events could coincide? :noid:
Anything is possible. But whatever the case, if I want to make it to Vegas I'm gonna have to do it before I die. :)

fool

Hall of Fame
I never try to tease Granite. :chuckle:

Oh, well that's lucky. Because the world is going to end soon after that, haven't you heard?

Anything is possible. But whatever the case, if I want to make it to Vegas I'm gonna have to do it before I die. :)

Heed me my friend, Las Vegas is den of gambling and hookers and neon garishness, nothing anyone needs but it is placed in a beutiful desert that stretches from the Grand Canyon to the Canadian boarder and it is magnificent.
Man knowes not what the future holds but the times are strange and if you should find yourself upun our shores and if I find myself with nothing more important to do I would take you to every corner and say "hold my beer and watch this blank happen".
Strength and Honor.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will check for sure but I think it's October 27th. Therefore our 15th birthday will be 10-27-2012.
A costume party!

I will be showing up as Francis Schaeffer. ;)

But only if the meeting is held at the Luxor and Ghost shows up. ;)

View attachment 16572
[click image to enlarge]

AMR

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Celebrate by banning all enemies of the Gospel. Ban those who aren't here for constructive debate, or who aren't actively trying to learn about Our Father, and His Son, our Savior.
Hooray! Ban all Arians!

AMR

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Heed me my friend, Las Vegas is den of gambling and hookers and neon garishness, nothing anyone needs but it is placed in a beutiful desert that stretches from the Grand Canyon to the Canadian boarder and it is magnificent. Man knowes not what the future holds but the times are strange and if you should find yourself upun our shores and if I find myself with nothing more important to do I would take you to every corner and say "hold my beer and watch this blank happen". Strength and Honor.

All I need to do is win enough for a rental car to Denver and back ... along the two most scenic routes. :car:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I would like to see us spend some time on what we have in common
and
at the same time try to understand those who have different views

just kidding