toldailytopic: How should the USA respond to the attacks on it's Embassies and Consul

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for September 13th, 2012 09:23 AM

toldailytopic: How should the USA respond to the attacks on it's Embassies and Consulates in Yemen, Egypt, Libya, and elsewhere?

li-620-cairo-cp-03247459.jpg

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Silent Hunter

Unfortunately, if our president continues to hang Israel out to dry, it may come to that.
It appears that the anti-American violence is escalating in the Middle-East as there is almost no response to it from our government.
Don't Muslims outside of the USA have jobs? :idunno:.

If they had jobs they wouldn't have time to complain about every minor thing with which they don't agree :think:.

NUKE 'EM . . . TWICE . . . to be sure. :thumb:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From the image in the OP:

The embassy should have a fiercely defended perimeter. The protesters should have been dispersed with water cannons supported by armed ground troops and the people who scaled the walls should have been shot off.

Silent Hunter

From the image in the OP:

The embassy should have a fiercely defended perimeter. The protesters should have been dispersed with water cannons 50 cal. Machine Guns supported by armed ground troops and the people who scaled the walls should have been shot off.
Fixed it for you . . . good idea otherwise . . . :thumb:.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fixed it for you . . . good idea otherwise . . . :thumb:.

No, retard. What I said was a far better response. Crowds can be dispersed with water and the marines can take matters further if water doesn't work using the armoured cars and the front gate for cover.

With the correct response, the lesson can be taught and bloodshed can be kept to a minimum.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If I know this President someone is going to get a really, really, really stern talking to..following a study by a bipartisan committee, of course. :plain:

And if that doesn't work he'll have them shot in the head.

Silent Hunter

No, retard. What I said was a far better response. Crowds can be dispersed with water and the marines can take matters further if water doesn't work using the armoured cars and the front gate for cover.

With the correct response, the lesson can be taught and bloodshed can be kept to a minimum.
Do you actually think these people care about the minimization of bloodshed?

There's a reason they had to be ruled by iron fisted tyrants like Qaddafi.

Nuke 'em ALL I say.

Silent Hunter

Yes. When it is all their own blood that is being shed, they will get the message pretty quickly. :up:
Then the use of the MG's is an excellent idea . . . I'm glad you agree!

The 50 cal's will certainly disperse the crowd a lot more effectively than a squirt gun.

:e4e:

LKmommy

toldailytopic: How should the USA respond to the attacks on it's Embassies and Consulates in Yemen, Egypt, Libya, and elsewhere?

li-620-cairo-cp-03247459.jpg

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Certainly by not apologizing, not by coddling them, and certainly not by funding them or any of their citizens any further.:hammer:

I thought Obama said he was mad and beefing up securityat ALL embassies. Guess he better hurry up, his Muslim buddies once again are beating him to the punch....I almost choked when I heard that the protesters claimed they wanted "silent/peaceful" protest....I guess that only refers to after they burn, pillage, and murder.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

As if they are acts of war and those who attack should be shot on sight.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do we even have embassies in this age of instant communication? I think the whole idea is antiquated and serves no purpose.