toldailytopic: Does the current anti-gun climate make you more or less likely to purc

Christ's Word

toldailytopic: Does the current anti-gun climate make you more or less likely to purchase firearms?

.[/SIZE][/i]

I can't help but wonder how deep in the sand one would have to have their head buried, to be woken up from their coma by the current climate, and suddenly realize they might need a gun or ammo. So my answer is NO.

What I am more likely to do is train more, just like Robby.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLRxohRdIys

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
More likely to buy more guns, and more ammo, being these clowns think that rationing ammo is the key....ever heard of reloading? I would say stock up!

:) I'm sittin' on enough :spam:cans already to get me more if I need it.

Christ's Word

Studying South Africa and the Apartheid violence suggests that those with a handgun to defend their homes were killed. Those with shotguns were killed. Those with semi-auto rifles lived and moved out to continue living somewhere else. Never bring anything but a rifle to a gun fight, seriously.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
:idunno: I've been a gun enthusiast for over 50 years and have never been swayed by public opinion, trends or the climate.

I buy what I want/can afford when ever I decide I am interested in a new weapon.

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for January 7th, 2013 10:23 AM

toldailytopic: Does the current anti-gun climate make you more or less likely to purchase firearms?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
More. I will be looking at handguns more than rifles/shotguns, but not exclusively. I have a wish list that I'll be trying to fill.