Lucky

Hall of Fame
One thing I noticed after looking at TOL stripped naked

...it needs to get out in the sun more!

Carver

Two Requests

Two Requests

TOLNekid, what a body...

But seriously, I have two requests for it. First, can the quick reply come to TOLNekid, or is that too much. That's just a convenience, but's it's a really sweet one. Also, if you could throw a touch of alternating shading on the Active Posts list to make it a bit easier to match up the thread title with the last post time, # of replies, and # of views, that would be awesome. Maybe it's just my eyes, but's I'm having a hard time matching the two columns up. Apart from those two things, TOLNekid is perfect.

Carver

When previewing a post, the text of the post disappears from the 'Message' field. This was easily fixed by going one step backwards in my history. My question, however, is this - should I get used to that, or is that just a small oversight? Either way, please let me know. Thanks. Still really liking TOLNekid. So much faster.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just a reminder... the The skin "TEXT ONLY" which can be selected at the bottom of every TOL page really speeds up the performance.

Mr. 5020

The only things I don't like about "TEXT ONLY" is the lack of "Quote," "Edit," and the date and time.

Those are pretty much essential to TOL "power users."

Never mind the crossed out part; I just edited this post. :chuckle: