TOL stripped naked!!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you who are looking for a new TOL "style" we have added a style that is completely stripped down of any unnecessary graphics. This new style called "TEXT ONLY" can be selected in your user options (if you want it to be your permanent style) or can be quickly set at the bottom of your TOL page in the style pull down menu.

The new TEXT ONLY style is so incredibly fast and functional that even wireless devices could access it.

Give it a try today!

skeptech

Looks pretty good! I can't wait to try it on my dial-up at home.

But the text size for quoted text is bigger than that for the normal post. I think I would change that.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have also renamed all the different styles....

What used to be Aqua is now: TOL STANDARD
What sued to be ASDial-Up is now: TOL LITE
And the new style is of course: TEXT ONLY

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not sure what to do about that one.

You may need to use the Active Threads page instead until I have time to figure that out.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I should be able to get used to the "active" page. I was hooked on that before I got hooked on "new posts".

Lucky

Hall of Fame
The sigs diskapeared in the TOL lite. :noid:

Nevermind, it's just in posts that were made while in the TOL nekid skin. It also automatically subscribed me to this thread.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It was automatically subscribing people to new posts and new threads because the code that allowed you to NOT subscribe was "stripped". I added it back in and it seems to be working.

This is pretty cool!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are still several things "missing" but I doubt I will add much of that back in since that would defeat the point.