TOL Cruise: More than a 3 hour tour...

C

cattyfan

Poly said:
:rotfl:

Ok, that was fun... now let's throw them both overboard...but let's keep it from Catty!

:shocked: the corporate lawyer guy isn't gonna like this...

C

cattyfan

Poly said:
I don't doubt it.

That cheesy smile of his just rubs me the wrong way.

I simply don't trust him.

Catty, what do you know about this bartender? What experience has he had? :think:

he came very highly recommended...by BillyBob. Hmmmmmm.....

C

cattyfan

Somewhere Beyond The Sea...
Cruise Game

Fill in the lyrics and/or answer the questions, then pm your answers to me. In 48 hours I’ll post the answers and the scores for all to see.​

1.) I got to get to movin’ baby I ain't lyin’
My heart is beatin’ rhythm and it's right on time
So be my guest, you got nothin’ to lose
Won't ya ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___?

2.) How many versions of “Sea of Love” have made it into Billboard’s Top 40? (bonus points if you can name the artists/bands who recorded those versions.)

3.) What song is subtitled “No More Love On the Run”? (bonus points if you can name the artist who recorded it.)

4.) ___ ___ ___ ___
To where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free

5.) The Hues Corporation had only one song to reach the top chart position. What is the title of the song? (bonus point is you can name the year it was released.)

6.) Who recorded the 1979 hit “Sail On”?

7.) I’m sailing away, set an open course for the virgin sea
I’ve got to be free, free to face the life that’s ahead of me
On board, I’m ___ ___, so climb aboard
We’ll search for tomorrow ___ ___ ___

8.) “Ship of Fools” was released in 1987. Name the artist who recorded it and the album on which it was included.

9.) I'd like to be ___ ___ ___
In an ___ ___ in the shade

10.) Name the band that cracked the Billboard top ten with “Love Will Find a Way”.

Last edited:
C

cattyfan

Wednesday morning we'll drop anchor for a visit to Martinique. This beautiful island boasts two black sand beaches and some incredibly talented artists. Don't miss the open air art market.

There are also some high quality spice shops here and thriving music clubs that are bustling all day and all night.

Organized activities for tomorrow include deep sea fishing (BillyBob, you'll love this!,) and a caribbean cooking class on the beach. Taxis have been pre-arranged to help you easily find the black sand beaches. Take extra sun block...these beaches are beautiful and unique, but extra-toasty.

By the way...is anyone going on the shore excursions??? I need to know of the people we're working with on the islands are doing a good job...

JoyfulRook

cattyfan said:
By the way...is anyone going on the shore excursions??? I need to know of the people we're working with on the islands are doing a good job...
Everyone is doing great.... except that last taxi ride. That was the scariest ride of my life! :shocked:

C

cattyfan

BillyBob said:
I am going to stay on the ship today, I just learned that abortion is legal in Martinique.

:shocked: That's terrible...

but it won't keep me from being in a country...otherwise I would have to leave my beloved America.

C

cattyfan

I've had NO answers submtted for the Somewhere Beyond The Sea game... :(

erinmarie

I will hand mine in later. I'm almost done, but the wee redhead is a little sick, and I've been tending to her! :thumb:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
I've had NO answers submtted for the Somewhere Beyond The Sea game... :(
You sound just like Angela (from The Office) in that post. :chuckle: