TOL back open... sort of...

julie21

Poly...you were'nt doing what I was are you?...Clicking on the actual icon and not the word beneath?
I admit I did that quite a few times -okay, laugh everyone...until I worked out that they had to be working! :)

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
Poly...you were'nt doing what I was are you?...Clicking on the actual icon and not the word beneath?
I admit I did that quite a few times -okay, laugh everyone...until I worked out that they had to be working! :)
nah, I did the same thing.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Hmmm... maybe clear your cache.

You know, you end up having to say this so much, I think you should make it your signature. :D
"Clear your cache, for crying out loud!!!"

No, Julie so kindly pointed out to me that maybe it was because I was clicking on the actual icon instead of the word. :doh: I guess since the actual icon on "quick links" worked, I thought they were all that way.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
No, Julie so kindly pointed out to me that maybe it was because I was clicking on the actual icon instead of the word. :doh: I guess since the actual icon on "quick links" worked, I thought they were all that way.
I think that only happens in explorer.

Do you have FireFox? If not... why not????? :)

In FireFox you can click on the any part of the text or graphic in the top buttons.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
julie21 said:
In most browsers you can click on the text OR the graphic on the top buttons. For some reason IE (explorer) only allows you to click on the text of the button.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ninjashadow said:
Hey, Knight, TOL is moving right along. :thumb:
Thanks!

Now I am to the part where I am tweaking little things. I want to get things right before I go adding any big features back in i.e., gallery, shoutbox etc.

The main thing was I wanted to get the forums up and running for you guys so you could participate while I worked on stuff.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
servent101 said:
Why does my logo have beside it?
In your user CP you can decide to be invisible which doesn't allow regular members to see if you are online or not.

You have chosen that option (probably when you first registered at TOL).

You can change that setting in your user CP.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
What do the Green, Yellow and Red dots at the top left of the page represent. [Don't say a stop light] They don't seem to do anything.

Ninjashadow

Knight said:
Thanks!

Now I am to the part where I am tweaking little things. I want to get things right before I go adding any big features back in i.e., gallery, shoutbox etc.

The main thing was I wanted to get the forums up and running for you guys so you could participate while I worked on stuff.

I like the feature in the quick post where you can just click bold and it will put the code down for you. That's a nice addition.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
What do the Green, Yellow and Red dots at the top left of the page represent. [Don't say a stop light] They don't seem to do anything.
They're just for decoration. It's part of the Mac/Aqua look. If it were a real window, the red button would close the window, just like an X on the top-right corner of a Windows window.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lucky said:
They're just for decoration. It's part of the Mac/Aqua look. If it were a real window, the red button would close the window, just like an X on the top-right corner of a Windows window.

Ah...then I guess I should stop clicking them......