Time for IMJersusha to eat her hat

Right Divider

Body part
And to teach that a believer can walk in the darkness of unrepentant sin, apart from any conviction issued by the Holy Spirit against the willful practice of sin, is the wrong and lawless teaching of MAD, described as coming from the spirit of anti-christ in I John 2:18-19.
Who teaches this? I don't.

Right Divider

Body part
Your views of Paul's teachings, are out of balance, because you refuse to read all of the Holy Scriptures, and apply all Truth to yourself.

You are picking and choosing what you want to believe, and tossing the rest of God's Word, which is your loss . . . a loss that you seem intent to sell to others.

I consider this to be wicked on your part . . .
Do you obey this scripture?
Luk 12:33 KJV Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
I thought not. Liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
The opposite of Lordship Salvation, is "easy believism" which you MADists practice, which proves to be total lawlessness.

No, the easiset "thing" for mankind to "practice," is your Lordship "salvation" perversion of the gospel of Christ, as you love it....relish it, patting yourself on the back, as you observe your "perseverence."

Next up, from the wicked one? "Greasy grace?''

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Do you obey this scripture?
Luk 12:33 KJV Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
I thought not. Liar.

If you think you can use a Legalistic argument, to excuse your Antinomian beliefs, then you are as dopey as John W.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, the easiset "thing" for mankind to "practice," is your Lordship "salvation" perversion of the gospel of Christ, as you love it....relish it, patting yourself on the back, as you observe your "perseverence."

Next up, from the wicked one? "Greasy grace?''

:doh:

I do not hold to, nor teach MacArthur's "Lordship Salvation."

How come that did not get through to you?

john w

Hall of Fame
John W is a dope because he quotes me (kinda) while not comprehending what I say.

If he ever said he was sorry for being dopey, I might consider repenting, but he thinks he is too clever and a half . . .

Observe, the deception: She satanically asserts that those who "belong to God" must not exhibited "foul behavior," living life "wrongly," have "failings, wrong practices," but it's OK that she does, with her "dope" comment towards me, "cuz" I have not "repented."

You vile actress, wolf-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you think you can use a Legalistic argument, to excuse your Antinomian beliefs, then you are as dopey as John W.

"because you refuse to read all of the Holy Scriptures, and apply all Truth to yourself.You are picking and choosing what you want to believe, and tossing the rest of God's Word, which is your loss."-Nag

Deception, punting her own "argument."

Sell all you have, and tell no man that the Saviour is the Christ.

Do it.

Frau D. Ette.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned

Right Divider

Body part
That's not it at all Nang, but you're one of the many around here that claim that they obey EVERYTHING in the Bible.

BTW, I'm not antinomian, but I'm NOT under a schoolmaster any more.... unlike yourself. You should come to Christ (look it up, it's in the Bible).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's not it at all Nang, but you're one of the many around here that claim that they obey EVERYTHING in the Bible.

Oh really? Can you quote where I ever said any such thing?

My faith is founded on the sinless righteousness of Jesus Christ, who indeed kept ALL the Law, on my behalf. I have never claimed anything contrary to this.

musterion

Jesus Christ, who indeed kept ALL the Law, on my behalf.

Where's the Bible teach His vicarious lawkeeping?

If He did keep the Law perfectly for us, and kept it perfectly for Himself, why did He still die?

If He did keep the Law perfectly for us, and kept it perfectly for Himself, why does ANY believer still die?

Right Divider

Body part
Oh really? Can you quote where I ever said any such thing?

My faith is founded on the sinless righteousness of Jesus Christ, who indeed kept ALL the Law, on my behalf. I have never claimed anything contrary to this.
You said that we need to keep ALL of Jesus' commandments. That was one of them.

musterion

"There is a deadly and damnable heresy being widely propagated today to the effect that, if a sinner truly accepts Christ as his personal Saviour, no matter how he lives afterwards, he cannot perish. That is a satanic lie, for it is at direct variance with the teaching of the Word of truth. Something more than believing in Christ is necessary to ensure the soul's reaching heaven."
A.W. Pink

"The only evidence of election is effectual calling, that is, the production of holiness. And the only evidence of the genuineness of this call and the certainty of our perseverance, is a patient continuance in well-doing."
Charles Hodge

http://gracebiblestudies.org/Resources/Web/www.duluthbible.org/g_f_j/Must_Faith_Endure1.htm#_ftn22