Thread for Artie's question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wait, I think he's here!

Okay everyone, on your best behavior. And remember -- NO BRIT JOKES!
It might help if you would real in your incessant reporting about every nit-picking little thing.
Lordy, if we were to report all the things you do in a thread, the mods would never get a break.

We need to reboot the old thread where we made fun of folks nit-picky reports.

If I were AB, I would not participate in this thread either because it has become obvious in this thread alone that a sincere conversation was not in mind by reading the first 14 posts of you and Musty.

If you really did want a sincere discussion, you didn't execute it well.
But that's just my perspective looking in.
The sun will still shine no matter what the intention.
So, carry on as you wish.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It might help if you would real in your incessant reporting about every nit-picking little thing.
Lordy, if we were to report all the things you do in a thread, the mods would never get a break.
The reports do increase my workload. Perhaps each member needs to go back and read the forum rules and learn what really does warrant an infraction. Most of the reports in the woodshed these days don't warrant infractions. I still do sift through each report submitted and do review the post history of the persons reported to see if they do warrant an infraction.

musterion

pick the wrong question :banana:

Can't, I promised.

Listener @Arthur Brain from New Old South North Worcestshropshiretownlington, Isle of Wight, emailed this...

[Is] an *unsaved* person who entertained the same as you once did is a homosexual?

Good question.

If I understand your question, I would say "no." Lost people obviously do not give in to every various urge to sin that comes from the world, the flesh and the Devil. If an unsaved man or woman is briefly tempted to engage in a homosexual opportunity, but does not for whatever reason, I'd have to say that they're not homosexual, just as not every lost person with an urge to ___________ but does not pursue it, is a ___________, either.

They are, however, lost, and that's the real issue.

musterion

We need to reboot the old thread where we made fun of folks nit-picky reports.

If I were AB, I would not participate in this thread either because it has become obvious in this thread alone that a sincere conversation was not in mind by reading the first 14 posts of you and Musty.

I am Musty.

I think.

musterion

The reports do increase my workload. Perhaps each member needs to go back and read the forum rules and learn what really does warrant an infraction. Most of the reports in the woodshed these days don't warrant infractions. I still do sift through each report submitted and do review the post history of the persons reported to see if they do warrant an infraction.

I will cut back. GT has been on my nerves but I forced myself today to avoid her, so that should stop my urge to report her to the Box. I apologize for increasing your work load needlessly.

musterion

So there you go, AB, I answered your question. Feel free to respond but if not, I'll close the thread tomorrow if you don't want to discuss. No point in leaving it open for vagrants and Democrats to move in.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i'm old school - i like the radials

had a chance to buy a R-4360 back in the day - thank goodness i came to my senses
In the Navy I worked with jets and it was the avionics system on the jets. Though I am still familiar with the types of engines that were in the aircraft. The Pratt and Whitney TF-30 Afterburning Turbofan was not a very good engine for the F-14.

Arthur Brain

Can't, I promised.

Listener @Arthur Brain from New Old South North Worcestshropshiretownlington, Isle of Wight, emailed this...

Good question.

If I understand your question, I would say "no." Lost people obviously do not give in to every various urge to sin that comes from the world, the flesh and the Devil. If an unsaved man or woman is briefly tempted to engage in a homosexual opportunity, but does not for whatever reason, I'd have to say that they're not homosexual, just as not every lost person with an urge to __________ does so, either.

They are, however, lost, and that's the real issue.

Which runs completely contrary to this then:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?124124-They-Made-Me-Gay&p=4974888&viewfull=1#post4974888

If salvation doesn't have anything to do with it after all then the above is a load of ole bunk.

Not that several hadn't seen it for what it was anyway.

:freak:

By all means, shut the thread down as I've no further interest in engaging on this or with you particularly. You've just shown how much of a troll you actually happen to be.

:e4e:

musterion

Oh, was this all a trap? How CLEVER you are, Artie!

Pardon me while I spring it from a safe distance.

A man being aroused - actually desiring and contemplating - sex with another man (or woman/woman) is very different from an opportunity presenting itself and a person momentarily considering it BUT PASSING BECAUSE IT DOES NOT CONTINUE TO ENTICE PAST THAT INITIAL MOMENT.

See the difference?

You're not dumb, I know that you do but you do but will pretend you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.