Thread for Artie's question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Maybe he's waiting for the answer. That was the point of your not answering in the other thread, needing more rhetorical elbow room and not further upsetting PJ's apple cart, right? So, what, you need him to pose it again?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
he's whining over on the other thread that everybody's run off and left him all alone

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think the point is that one can be attracted to someone without them having an attraction for that person, but simply a means to have a pleasurable sensation.
I've heard of all kinds of things men use to have a pleasurable sensation on their doohicky.
blow up dolls
barnyard animals
their own hands
The funniest one I heard was using a watermelon ----- cut off a small hole in the rind at the end and go to town on it!

I don't think any of them had an "attraction" towards those things, but were simply using them to scratch an itch, so to speak, in lieu of having what they really wanted readily available.
And has nothing to do with them preferring those things over a woman.

Arthur Brain

Forget it Musty. I didn't really think you'd be honest enough to answer the question that you said you would. This is just pathetic.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think the point is that one can be attracted to someone without them having an attraction for that person, but simply a means to have a pleasurable sensation.
I've heard of all kinds of things men use to have a pleasurable sensation on their doohicky.
blow up dolls
barnyard animals
their own hands
The funniest one I heard was using a watermelon ----- cut off a small hole in the rind at the end and go to town on it!

I don't think any of them had an "attraction" towards those things, but were simply using them to scratch an itch, so to speak, in lieu of having what they really wanted readily available.
And has nothing to do with them preferring those things over a woman.

i've heard of farmers (married farmers) who develop a preference for sheep, as opposed to their wives

Status
Not open for further replies.