ECT Those who believe will labor to enter the "Rest" of God"

musterion

This is cross reference's sad attempt to make all of the Bible say the same thing. He must resorts to changing the word of God and my post.And yes, there is a big IF attached to Israel future, but Cross Reference changed and added the word "if" to the Ephesians passage.

sssssssssss

AnSqOz47NbE

musterion

Well, the LORD God spoke to me yesterday, saint musterion, and this is what he told me....There is going to be a world wide revival, a "second rain," where there is going to be an abundance of miracles, opening from the faucets of heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You need to plant your seed of faith, by sending my ministry a "love gift," to"Dewie Cheatem, & How," and the LORD will reward you with a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You reap, what you sow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the anointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PuhRayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawdddddd!!!

Bruthuh Jawn, I got a werd from the Low-erd fer yah jes' now. Sez tuh tell yah to not be lazy but tomorra afternoon, yer to go inta yer kitchen and whip up a big ol' batch o' oatmeal cookies. Take them cookies and lay hands - I say, I say, LAY HANDS, boy - upon them cookies and SHOUT OUT to all yer neighbors that these here are HEALIN' cookies, free to them all for a tax deductible luuuuuuuv gift courtesy of yer new ministry. And if'n them HEALIN' cookies don't heal what ails 'em, then it's THAY'RE fault for lack o'faith! And if'n yah don't believe this werd o' proficy, jes' cross reference it with the Good Book, Bruthuh, don't much matter where yah look, prolly somewheres toward the back'll be fine. Jes' point out a verse, NAME IT AND CLAIM IT and IT'S YERS.

Cuz yer a King's Kid. Now git out thar an' live like it!

AnSqOz47NbE
redneck-preacher.jpg

Pookeepoo!

john w

Hall of Fame
Bruthuh Jawn, I got a werd from the Low-erd fer yah jes' now. Sez tuh tell yah to not be lazy but tomorra afternoon, yer to go inta yer kitchen and whip up a big ol' batch o' oatmeal cookies. Take them cookies and lay hands - I say, I say, LAY HANDS, boy - upon them cookies and SHOUT OUT to all yer neighbors that these here are HEALIN' cookies, free to them all for a tax deductible luuuuuuuv gift courtesy of yer new ministry. And if'n them HEALIN' cookies don't heal what ails 'em, then it's THAY'RE fault for lack o'faith! And if'n yah don't believe this werd o' proficy, jes' cross reference it with the Good Book, Bruthuh, don't much matter where yah look, prolly somewheres toward the back'll be fine. Jes' point out a verse, NAME IT AND CLAIM IT and IT'S YERS.

Cuz yer a King's Kid. Now git out thar an' live like it!

AnSqOz47NbE
redneck-preacher.jpg

Pookeepoo!

I claim my miracle gift, which should be under my anointed tree,on Christmas morning, today, as I speak it, and, by faith, it is done, believing in Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus' name!!!!!!!!!

BennyHinnMachineGun.GIF

Well, time to go visit "The Holy Ghost Bartender," for another "experience shot," getting drunk on the new wine. Amen? Ohhh shamba ka hamba ka humba!! I'm dripping with the anointing!!! I'm breaking the yoke! Cast all your cares on the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!
Give the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd a clap offering!!Let Go and Let Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwdd!!

Claim that shiney cadillac!We live in a microwave world, and serve a crockpot Gaaawwddd!

And, remember, musterion, and fellow saints-you can't outgive God! Do I hear an "Amen?" I can't hear you!!!

Sgt. Carter John W

Last edited:

musterion

Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon

All you have is the book and a spirit from hell.

LA

There it is, folks...proof of what a low view of Scripture they really have. I knew LA would get bolder now. Please, no Bible believer forget this person does not consider God's Word to be sufficient.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There it is, folks...proof of what a low view of Scripture they really have. I knew LA would get bolder now. Please, no Bible believer forget this person does not consider God's Word to be sufficient.
nor God's grace!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I did believe Jesus words when He spoke them to me.
ssssssomeone's talking to you, alright.

All you have is the book and a spirit from hell.

vs. what God says about His word!

Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Psalms 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Cross Reference

You don't even know God's word, careless one. It takes "Spiritual" ears to hear you do not possess.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Lying about those who have heard the Lord speak to them will keep you in your blind state.

The Bible itself is not a living word unless Christ speaks it.

The devil knows and distorts the Bible to those who want to use it for their own selfish reasons.

Many people think knowing the Bible gives them life, but it does not on its own.

Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

LA

musterion

I have His Word, the reliability of which He has exalted above His Name (Psa 138:2) and which is sufficient for credenda and agenda (2 Tim 3:16-17).

That isn't enough for you?

You must be special.

musterion

I like the part where LA tried contradicting Scripture, and failed. But I always like that part. Never gets old.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have His Word, the reliability of which He has exalted above His Name (Psa 138:2) and which is sufficient for credenda and agenda (2 Tim 3:16-17).

That isn't enough for you?

You must be special.

Like I said. Your reliance is on your intelligence not on Christ speaking His word to you.

I am special. Are you saying you are not?

Yes you are saying that.

1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Is that not His voice?

LA

No. The Holy Spirit is His helper not His voice and is one of the members of the trinity. He (The Spirit) would not be asking this if the Spirit was the voice of Christ -

Hebrews 3:7 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, "TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE, 8 DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME, AS IN THE DAY OF TRIAL IN THE WILDERNESS,…

It would make no sense for the Spirit to ask if you hear His (Christs) voice, He (the Spirit) would be asking if you hear "MY" voice, showing separate persons.