This place is in serious decline. Why?

Danoh

I doubt they will be back, or I'll be moving on.

Can't say I blame them.

For part of my point via my wasted point to the likes of the ever wilfully clueless Tam and GD was about one reason people move on after some time dealing with their kind on here.

Those who move on, at times do so because they have allowed themselves to take personal issue with the same old spitting on by the very people on here who have been driving people away by their spitting on anyone who does not agree with them, ever since before most who have moved on because of that, began posting on here.

My point being that although one should not seek out such, at the same time, when one does run into such "deplorable" hypocrisy, one can choose to "by faith" look at it as a means of allowing their would be "tribulation" towards one to work "patience" and "experience" in one's emotional handling of it, and this, in turn, will result in a continuing throughout, of the "peace" one had been at prior to their encounter with such hypocrisy.

Its' would be lemons turned into a means of the cool glass of lemonade that is "nevertheless, all is well with my soul..."

I mean, there is no reasoning with the so called "we follow Paul" hypocritess on here.

All one can do is point it out - just as the writers of Scripture do - call such out.

And they continued to call such out "though" as the Apostle Paul put it "the less I be loved."

Because his sense of acceptance was rooted in his sense of his acceptance in Christ - not in some supposed "we follow Paul" hypocrites like the so called "gospel of GRACE" cult followers on here.

Apparantly, they've been pulling their hypocrisy with anyone who disagrees with them since way back before those few of us out side their number on here: who call their hypocrisy what it is, ever came along.

It is best to view their willfully intentional lemons as an opportunity to make a cool drink of lemonade out of it.

By this "tribulation worketh patience..."

Romans 5:6-8.

Danoh

"Covered her back"......:rotfl:

I doubt anyone here believes I've ever required my back being covered.

But, you certainly did butt in and try and play the hero.

You are truly TOL's own personal EDDIE HASKELL. :cigar:

Eddie Haskell?

How old are you and your pals, like a hundred and five a piece, or something.

:rotfl:

Rom. 5:6-8.

glorydaz