This lawyer's headed for hell.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not so. I had a very cordial friendship with 'vegascowboy' on here as despite being opposed on many political matters he was personable and argued like an adult which led to several areas of common ground where the debate was productive even if we still disagreed overall.

You feel the need to "Defend yourself" don't you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why? Because I don't go around accusing people of being things they aren't?

:eek:

Again, your overt "sensitivities" drive you to "Self-delusion." I would suggest we return to the reason for this Thread. The more you post about yourself, the more you reveal about your "true personality." I don't get paid by the hour to treat you.

Arthur Brain

Again, your overt "sensitivities" drive you to "Self-delusion." I would suggest we return to the reason for this Thread. The more you post about yourself, the more you reveal about your "true personality." I don't get paid by the hour to treat you.

You wouldn't be earning much, in fact you'd probably find yourself in debt...:eek:

See what I mean?

No, but I don't think there was anything there to see anyway. Anyhoo, back to the thread as you say.

:e4e:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm perfectly willing to answer your questions AB, however, this thread isn't related to your insecurities. If you want to discuss yourself why not create your own thread?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You wouldn't be earning much, in fact you'd probably find yourself in debt...:eek:

No, but I don't think there was anything there to see anyway. Anyhoo, back to the thread as you say.

:e4e:

Somehow I think that would be a good idea. I'm almost certain not everyone was enjoying our little Session together.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Back to the subject at hand, could you answer the question asked above? Are you an Attorney in England?

:think:

i think i found town's facebook profile:

m5h7a.jpg