This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i'll bet you're so impressed with that little bit of nonsense that you'll immortalize it in your shrine to yourself :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i'll bet you're so impressed with that little bit of nonsense
I'd say holding out hope for someone I don't think much of is a better use of time than this post of yours, but everyone has their standard.

that you'll immortalize it in your shrine to yourself :chuckle:
That's not it either...but it's peculiar the way you hang out there too.

Whatever is wrong with you won't be cured by this or by that. You need a healthy focus.

musterion

The attempt to solve social problems by means of physical force is what a civilized society is established to prevent. The advocates of mass civil disobedience admit that their purpose is intimidation. A society that tolerates intimidation as a means of settling disputes—the physical intimidation of some men or groups by others—loses its moral right to exist as a social system, and its collapse does not take long to follow.

Politically, mass civil disobedience is appropriate only as a prelude to civil war—as the declaration of a total break with a country’s political institutions.

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/civil_disobedience.html

That much she was correct on.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Screen-shot-2012-02-07-at-11.44.49-AM.png

musterion

Manning makes a great observation about how there was no looting or rioting in Japan after the tsunami. Whereas in Haiti after the earthquake, or N.O. after Katrina...well...

musterion

However, let's keep in mind that Manning is an unsaved pentecostal baptizer.

http://www.atlah.org/2010/11/01/atlah-explained/

Below is the closest thing to a presentation of the Gospel of Salvation I can find on his entire huge website...

In Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, John 3:16, the promised Messiah, the Savior of the world, and soon coming King. That the death on the cross of Calvary and the resurrection of Jesus was and is indeed the only way of salvation, the perfect plan of redemption, and the full propitiation of the sins of mankind. "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Acts 2:21

We further believe in the Holy Spirit, known in the scriptures as the Spirit of Truth, John 16:13. That He is the completion of the Holy Trinity; enabling any man, woman or child to live a saved, empowered, and meaningful life in this kingdom; and to enjoy eternal life in the world to come. We additionally believe in the full use of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the use of the five-fold ministry listed in I Corinthians 12:1-11 and Ephesians 4:11-16

. . .

Expanding the Kingdom of God on Earth
Our Mission is as follows:

As a fellowship of baptized believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, we purpose to love the Lord with all our heart, soul and mind, and to love our neighbor as our self. Matthew 22:37-40.

We further commit to carry out the great commission given by Jesus in Matthew 28:18-20. This body of believers has committed to devote all possible energy, and resources, to publicize the gospel of Jesus, and to make disciples of all nations.

http://www.atlah.org/our-mission-statement/