This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
simple

the other guys ran an even worse candidate
I suppose the obvious answer is that over half the electorate doesn't and didn't agree with your analysis.

Beyond that and more in line with my point, the research on hand indicates that when children observe adults saying one thing and doing another they lean into the doing and accept that as the model of behavior over whatever words we wave around it. The problem then for someone who has taught and/or is teaching children that character matters, that success is founded in it, etc., is that the president (and the actions of a great many Americans who advocated and defend him) promotes the wrong message, powerfully.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

WizardofOz

Every time there's a Pro Trump gathering there's idiots with black hoodies and bandannas over their faces and sticks with flags on them and they hit people with the sticks.

WARNING RIOTS AND BAD LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE AND POOR FASHION CHOICES​

I don't think there was a single sign of intelligence in the entire video. :idunno:
While one side is throwing m-80s etc the other resorted to gang violence. Did you catch the cameraman yelling 'get him' later in the video as one person is being beat by 4-5 others?

I'd be embarrassed to claim either side as my own.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes, it really is - i dint ask a question

I used the word "answer" as in response or rebuttal to, not as in the reply to a literal question. The contextual clue for you on the usage was the absence of your having asked a literal question or my quoting you doing a thing you suddenly couldn't remember having done.

I forgot how you struggle with inference. But thanks for reminding me. Brings the smile right back in the moment.

go ahead and look again - see if you can't figger it out
Like trying to add one number. Thanks again, though. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't think there was a single sign of intelligence in the entire video. :idunno:
While one side is throwing m-80s etc the other resorted to gang violence. Did you catch the cameraman yelling 'get him' later in the video as one person is being beat by 4-5 others?

Reminded me of a bad day at a high school when you knew there was going to be a fight. Mob mentality at its finest.

ok doser

"How does an unprepared bully, a man who disparages minorities and women, attain the highest political office in our nation?"

answered

How do they reconcile that with the instruction in character they're attempting to instill in their children?

explain more clearly

who are "they"?
and
why would "they" have difficulty reconciling making the best of a difficult choice?

fool

Hall of Fame
Testosterone AND Costumes!
So, yeah. Intelligence doesn't usually show up at those types of things. I don't think anyone went there seeking anything other than what we see there in the video.
But it's a good thing they all got it out of their systems right?

Yup, both side are looking for a fight.
One side is dressed like burglars and throwing explosives and the other side is waving Old Glory and not hiding their faces. I know which side I'm on. Do you?

ok doser

The children. I told you already.

:doh:

How do they reconcile that with the instruction in character they're attempting to instill in their children?

try again

who is "they"?

here's a hint - in all three cases, the pronoun refers to the same person (or collective group of persons)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: Mea culpa, but you're going to wish you hadn't pressed, because this one isn't even inferential.

try again
With pleasure.

who is "they"?
Let's look at the whole thing and find out what confused you. I see you only used a bit from it. That must be the problem because it's not unclear when you read it through.

I wrote (thanks Lon)
The thing is, PJ, agree with him or not the commentator was giving voice to people who would, as he noted, have to answer the question, "How does an unprepared bully, a man who disparages minorities and women, attain the highest political office in our nation?" How do they reconcile that with the instruction in character they're attempting to instill in their children?
You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
islam%20for%20gays.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Nick is on record as saying homosexuals and adulterers should be executed:

They should be. And adulterers should be too. And I won't support it, as I said, I don't have the moral courage to do what is right. I need a savior. And yes, aCW is a liberal. He probably molests little children they way he obsesses about something so gross.

So any photo he posts of an ISIS execution of a homosexual or an adulterer isn't in condemnation of the execution itself, only in dissatisfaction with the religion of the executioner. Islamic: no. Christian: yes.