This day have I begotten you

keypurr

Of course, He can and He did! Then He rose from the dead on the third day.

That's the gospel. Deny it at the cost of your eternal soul.

Your God is not God for he died. Jesus is not God, he is the Son of God. He is a created human like we are. The logos that he was anointed with is the first of creations. You deny scripture entirely to follow your traditions. Let go my friend an see truth. I know it is hard to discard what they have hammered into your head, but they are wrong.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Zeke

Seeing we are that seed that fell to the earth/body to be awakened from Divine Amnesia, all this arguing over who Jesus was, and who he is, is first adam ignorance of who you are 1Cor 15:44-45, Luke 15:11-32, Galatians 4:20-28.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Why do you continue to call me "Dagg" when I have already explained otherwise to you in your own thread, here? Is it not that you do indeed mock those whom you hate just because they do not accept your twisted theology? Why do you continue to post nonsense here after I have asked you multiple times to start your own thread because your piles of spam are not on topic? What is so impossible about you starting your own thread? Are you afraid no one will respond? Is that why you keep spamming my threads with piles of meaningless tripe? Why did you destroy my other thread "The Good Wine" with mountains of rubbish after I asked you multiple times to either post on-topic or leave that thread? Does it look to you like I have a thousand threads like some others here? Do you think what I post is frivolous to me and I just post to get attention or stay at the top of the board? I only have seven threads in two years of posting at this forum, one of which was shut down, and two of which you have interrupted and disrupted just to get yourself attention because none of what you post in my threads is ever on topic. Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer in the doctrine of the Master, (Mt 15:18, 19, 20, 1Jn 3:15). You are just being hateful because you apparently do not like me or my threads and wish to overthrow them with mountains of inane meaningless spam and garbage.

This thread is not about Enoch. If you believe Enoch is the Messiah then that is your business but such an argument has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Again, please go make your point and "prove" your case in your own thread if you think you can convince anyone that Enoch is the Messiah .

If S-word is interested in making a new thread about Enoch being the Messiah, something that important would indeed deserve its very own special thread :) - As a student of many different religious writings, canonical, non-canonical, and other channeled works,...Enoch is an awesome personality, and his ties with or as 'Metatron' are equally spectacular :) - private message me or I'll just look at for that new thread if/when it is created. I might have goodies from other sources to share :surf:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
A response to dagg's post #698.

The “Anointed One” is the only exception of all mankind to have been carried to the very throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation, where he was anointed as his successor, and translated in order that he should never experience death. It was He, who filled the man Jesus with his spirit that descended upon him in the form of a dove and chose him as his heir and successor, with these words, “You are my Son, this day I have begotten thee,” or this day I have become your Father.

It was the “Anointed One” (ENOCH) who cannot die, who abandoned his Duplication and successor on the cross and ceased to be an individual entity, by releasing all the spirits of the righteous upon who he had evolved to at that point in time, which spirits came up from their graves, as Jesus cried out; “My God my God, why have you abandoned me,” and three days later, they, the risen body of the anointed one, entered the city of Jerusalem and showed themselves to many as the risen Christ=Anointed One.

Those spirits upon who the Anointed One had evolved, were the spirits of the righteous who had died [The first death] and paid the blood price for sin, who were then judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and joined to the chosen cornerstone of the new creation that comes from mankind, the evolving spirit of the Anointed One within the bosom of Abraham, and over them the second death [That of the spirit] has no power.

The stone that the builders of the Jewish and Roman churches had rejected, has turned out to be the most important stone of all.

Jesus now sits in the throne of our Father ‘ENOCH’ and it is in the evolving spirit of Jesus, that those who fall asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for sin, find rest, while the spirits/minds of the wicked, suffer in terrible mental torment day and night as they await the day when they the minds/spirits which had developed within their once living bodies, are cast back into the refining fires of physical life once more and those old minds/spirits are divided from God’s immortal soul and those new bodies (Not necessarily human bodies in the process of the eternal rebirths of the rejected souls) develop new minds/spirits.

Isaiah 57: 1-2; “Good people die and no one understands or even cares, but when they (Good people) die no calamity can harm them. Those who lead good lives find peace and rest in death.”

It was to the living spirit of Enoch with the bosom of Abraham, that the spirits of the righteous were once gathered, but now, it is within the living spirit that is Jesus, the duplication and chosen heir and successor of our Father Enoch, that the spirits of the righteous find rest.

Enoch 1, 104: 12-13. and 105: 1-2; "Then I know another mystery, that books shall be given to the righteous and the wise to become a cause of Joy and uprightness and much wisdom. 13 And to them shall the books be given, and they shall believe in them and rejoice over them, and then shall all the righteous have learned there from all the paths of uprightness be recompensed.

105: 1-2;In those days the Lord bade them to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show it unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth. For I (ENOCH) and my Son will be united with them forever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.

108: 11; "And now I (ENOCH) will summon the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of the light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who in the flesh were not recompensed with the honour that their faithfulness deserved, 12 And I (ENOCH) will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My Holy Name, and I will seat each on his throne of honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number."

The risen body of Christ/The Anointed one, (Those who came up out of the graves as Jesus on the cross cried out; “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?”) do not arrive to take the thrones that have been prepared for them until the seventh day, when they shall rule the Great Sabbath, which is the seventh period of 1,000 years from Adam, who died in the first day at the age of 930. “In the day that you eat of the forbidden fruit, in that day you shall die.”

Paul said to let no one judge you concerning the Sabbath as it is but a shadow of what is to occur in the future. The great Sabbath of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow, is the Lord’s Day in which he shall rule the world for a thousand years.

The Book of Jubilees 4: 30; And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this first day; for he died during it.

Acts 17: 31; “For the Lord has fixed a day (The Sabbath of one thousand years) in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
A response to dagg's post #698.

The “Anointed One” is the only exception of all mankind to have been carried to the very throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation, where he was anointed as his successor, and translated in order that he should never experience death. It was He, who filled the man Jesus with his spirit that descended upon him in the form of a dove and chose him as his heir and successor, with these words, “You are my Son, this day I have begotten thee,” or this day I have become your Father.

It was the “Anointed One” (ENOCH) who cannot die, who abandoned his Duplication and successor on the cross and ceased to be an individual entity, by releasing all the spirits of the righteous upon who he had evolved to at that point in time, which spirits came up from their graves, as Jesus cried out; “My God my God, why have you abandoned me,” and three days later, they, the risen body of the anointed one, entered the city of Jerusalem and showed themselves to many as the risen Christ=Anointed One.

Those spirits upon who the Anointed One had evolved, were the spirits of the righteous who had died [The first death] and paid the blood price for sin, who were then judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and joined to the chosen cornerstone of the new creation that comes from mankind, the evolving spirit of the Anointed One within the bosom of Abraham, and over them the second death [That of the spirit] has no power.

The stone that the builders of the Jewish and Roman churches had rejected, has turned out to be the most important stone of all.

Jesus now sits in the throne of our Father ‘ENOCH’ and it is in the evolving spirit of Jesus, that those who fall asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for sin, find rest, while the spirits/minds of the wicked, suffer in terrible mental torment day and night as they await the day when they the minds/spirits which had developed within their once living bodies, are cast back into the refining fires of physical life once more and those old minds/spirits are divided from God’s immortal soul and those new bodies (Not necessarily human bodies in the process of the eternal rebirths of the rejected souls) develop new minds/spirits.

Isaiah 57: 1-2; “Good people die and no one understands or even cares, but when they (Good people) die no calamity can harm them. Those who lead good lives find peace and rest in death.”

It was to the living spirit of Enoch with the bosom of Abraham, that the spirits of the righteous were once gathered, but now, it is within the living spirit that is Jesus, the duplication and chosen heir and successor of our Father Enoch, that the spirits of the righteous find rest.

Enoch 1, 104: 12-13. and 105: 1-2; "Then I know another mystery, that books shall be given to the righteous and the wise to become a cause of Joy and uprightness and much wisdom. 13 And to them shall the books be given, and they shall believe in them and rejoice over them, and then shall all the righteous have learned there from all the paths of uprightness be recompensed.

105: 1-2;In those days the Lord bade them to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show it unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth. For I (ENOCH) and my Son will be united with them forever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.

108: 11; "And now I (ENOCH) will summon the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of the light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who in the flesh were not recompensed with the honour that their faithfulness deserved, 12 And I (ENOCH) will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My Holy Name, and I will seat each on his throne of honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number."

The risen body of Christ/The Anointed one, (Those who came up out of the graves as Jesus on the cross cried out; “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?”) do not arrive to take the thrones that have been prepared for them until the seventh day, when they shall rule the Great Sabbath, which is the seventh period of 1,000 years from Adam, who died in the first day at the age of 930. “In the day that you eat of the forbidden fruit, in that day you shall die.”

Paul said to let no one judge you concerning the Sabbath as it is but a shadow of what is to occur in the future. The great Sabbath of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow, is the Lord’s Day in which he shall rule the world for a thousand years.

The Book of Jubilees 4: 30; And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this first day; for he died during it.

Acts 17: 31; “For the Lord has fixed a day (The Sabbath of one thousand years) in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

Respecting the request of the thread-creator here, could you make your own thread on this very subject to discuss this? Those interested in your 'Enoch' theory, could discuss it in the appropriate thread, thank you :)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Your God is not God for he died. Jesus is not God, he is the Son of God. He is a created human like we are. The logos that he was anointed with is the first of creations. You deny scripture entirely to follow your traditions. Let go my friend an see truth. I know it is hard to discard what they have hammered into your head, but they are wrong.

You are not a Christian.

Providing evidence of which was my entire purpose for participating here. It's generally much harder so I suppose I could thank you for making it so easy for me by just coming right out and stating your blasphemy for all to see.

I'm out!

:wave2:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Meta-tation...............

Meta-tation...............

How would you know?

Sent from my A622GL using TOL mobile app

Meta-tation:

Only 'God' knows hearts, and is truly 'omniscient' in the greater infinite and ultimate sense :)

This is why I am 'label-less' here as 'Other', and do NOT identify as a 'Christian (anything)' as I have in the past. I no longer chose to affiliate with the definitions and assumptions of what the label 'Christian' were and are being defined as (on this board particularly), as I found them incompatible with my natural (by God and Nature) free spirit, since I see myself as already and always free in the Spirit. Spirit itself is life, and the Spirit of God in me, is the pure life, energy, light and consciousness that is ever-availing and all-radiant.

I AM :) - (this is that pure conscious light in which all and everything has its existence, which is also that 'word-symbol' signifying the pure essense of knowing, which is at the heart of my own being, hence 'I AM' is the very ID-entity of my own being, the One Universal Being that sustains all expressions of itself, in time and space)

As I rest in the underlying and all-supporting anchor of the 'I AM' Presence, that anchor or spirit of God at the center of my being, is the core-reality, of which everything else is but the offspring.

In any case,....mortals arguing or contending over the qualifications of a religious label which itself is packed with so many prefigured assumptions may be more or less trivial or petty in the backdrop of the greater infinite reality that renders our mortal knowledge as ignorance in the light of all that we do not know, while holding onto little morsels of knowledge and calling it perfect or complete, which it is far from :)

But coming back to the 'logos' of God in some form or divine power coming upon Jesus, what about it? All that matters is that 'God' was working in and THRU the Lord Jesus, making him 'lord' and 'Christ', by that divine anointing of power UPON, IN & THRU him,....that is all that matters, by unction and function. Those who receive the revelation of God thru the Lord Jesus, and by such intimate union of faith in him and the One who sent him, partake of the Living Christ, and are transformed, renewed, regenerated by that WORD. - slice and dice it as you please, this can all be had effectively thru a Unitarian Christology as any other. If one chooses a Trinitarian formule for the 'Godhead', they are free to do so, and sometimes people change their views over time and with more and better information.

One doesn't need to cram Jesus into a Trinitarian Godhead for Jesus to be all that the Adoptionist view presents him to be, which are well afforded and attested to in the scriptures. That I can see, receive, engage and commune with 'God' thru the Lord JESUS, is all that is essential, here and now, as a spiritual indwelling and communication, sustained by a living faith in his divine Sonship, which naturally adopts us into God's family as 'sons'. Hereby we enjoy a collective Sonship ;)

keypurr

Meta-tation:

Only 'God' knows hearts, and is truly 'omniscient' in the greater infinite and ultimate sense :)

This is why I am 'label-less' here as 'Other', and do NOT identify as a 'Christian (anything)' as I have in the past. I no longer chose to affiliate with the definitions and assumptions of what the label 'Christian' were and are being defined as (on this board particularly), as I found them incompatible with my natural (by God and Nature) free spirit, since I see myself as already and always free in the Spirit. Spirit itself is life, and the Spirit of God in me, is the pure life, energy, light and consciousness that is ever-availing and all-radiant.

I AM :) - (this is that pure conscious light in which all and everything has its existence, which is also that 'word-symbol' signifying the pure essense of knowing, which is at the heart of my own being, hence 'I AM' is the very ID-entity of my own being, the One Universal Being that sustains all expressions of itself, in time and space)

As I rest in the underlying and all-supporting anchor of the 'I AM' Presence, that anchor or spirit of God at the center of my being, is the core-reality, of which everything else is but the offspring.

In any case,....mortals arguing or contending over the qualifications of a religious label which itself is packed with so many prefigured assumptions may be more or less trivial or petty in the backdrop of the greater infinite reality that renders our mortal knowledge as ignorance in the light of all that we do not know, while holding onto little morsels of knowledge and calling it perfect or complete, which it is far from :)

But coming back to the 'logos' of God in some form or divine power coming upon Jesus, what about it? All that matters is that 'God' was working in and THRU the Lord Jesus, making him 'lord' and 'Christ', by that divine anointing of power UPON, IN & THRU him,....that is all that matters, by unction and function. Those who receive the revelation of God thru the Lord Jesus, and by such intimate union of faith in him and the One who sent him, partake of the Living Christ, and are transformed, renewed, regenerated by that WORD. - slice and dice it as you please, this can all be had effectively thru a Unitarian Christology as any other. If one chooses a Trinitarian formule for the 'Godhead', they are free to do so, and sometimes people change their views over time and with more and better information.

One doesn't need to cram Jesus into a Trinitarian Godhead for Jesus to be all that the Adoptionist view presents him to be, which are well afforded and attested to in the scriptures. That I can see, receive, engage and commune with 'God' thru the Lord JESUS, is all that is essential, here and now, as a spiritual indwelling and communication, sustained by a living faith in his divine Sonship, which naturally adopts us into God's family as 'sons'. Hereby we enjoy a collective Sonship ;)

You are so right my friend. Only the spirit knows the heart of man.

Why are folks so quick to judge others who disagree?

Christ is my Lord, not my God, yet folks can not see that.
You do friend. My thoughts differ from most but that does not take away my love of Christ and his God.

daqq

No one has seen Elohim at any time:

No one has seen Elohim at any time:

The decree of Psalm 2:7 still appears in Codex Bezae:

luke3-22-23-beza.JPG

http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/view/MS-NN-00002-00041/371

LUKE 3:22-23 BEZAE (D)
—————— ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΒΗΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ
ΤΟ ΑΓΙΟΝ Ϲ
ΩΜΑΤΙΚΩ ΕΙΔΕΙ ΩϹ ΠΕΡΙϹΤΕΡΑΝ
ΕΙϹ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΦΩΝΗΝ ΕΚ ΤΟΥ ΟΥΡΑΝΟΥ
ΓΕΝΕϹΘΑΙ ΥΙΟϹ ΜΟΥ ΕΙ ϹΥ ΕΓΩ ϹΗΜΕΡΟΝ
ΓΕΓΕΝΝΗΚΑ ϹΕ:ΗΝ ΔΕ Ι̅Η̅Ϲ ΩϹ ΕΤΩΝ ·Λ·
ΑΡΧΟΜΕΝΟϹ ΩϹ ΕΝΟΜΕΙΖΕ ΤΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ
ΥΙΟϹ —————— ΙΩϹΗΦ

Luke 3:22-23 Bezae (D)
And the Spirit the Holy One descended in corporeal-bodily form as a dove to-into him; and a voice came out of the heavens, "You are My Son, This day I have begotten you", moreover Ι̅H was about 30 years of age, as customary for one commencing to be a son — Yoseph (of Heli . . .)

From the previous verse in Luke we find that Ι̅H had been in PRAYER when the heavens were opened unto him:

Luke 3:21-22
21 Moreover it came to be that with every one of the people being immersed,
Ι̅H also is being immersed, and being in prayer the heavens were opened:
22 And the Spirit the Holy One descended in bodily form as a dove to-into him; and a voice came out of the heavens, "You are My Son, This day I have begotten you", moreover Ι̅H was about 30 years of age, as customary for one commencing to be a son — Yoseph (of Heli . . .)

And we read from the other immersion accounts that the Master is the only one mentioned who saw the heavens opened. In other words the texts do not say that everyone saw the event, not even that anyone else saw the Spirit descending, no, but only the Master himself; and that is because he was in prayer, no doubt having his eyes closed, when he "saw" these things:

Matthew 3:16 ASV
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway from the water: and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon him;

Mark 1:10 ASV
10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens rent asunder, and the Spirit as a dove descending upon him:

Both of the statements above say, "he saw", not "they saw", and therefore they agree that it was the Master himself who saw the heavens opened and the Holy Spirit descending as a dove. And since Luke explains that the Master was in prayer, again, no doubt his physical eyes were closed in this most holy and sacred event. No one else saw this event except for the Master, and the Immerser, who is "the Witness", that is, Yohanan the Immerser. How therefore did Yohanan see this event so as to witness and testify concerning these things? For no one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time:

John 1:18a ASV
18 No man hath seen God at any time;

1 John 4:12a ASV
12 No man hath beheld God at any time:

One either believes the scripture in its entirety or one does not. Force yourself to believe these words and force your own doctrines to comply. You can do all things through Messiah who strengthens you by way of his holy Testimony found in these same Gospel accounts, (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John).

Have a nice thread. :)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Respecting the request of the thread-creator here, could you make your own thread on this very subject to discuss this? Those interested in your 'Enoch' theory, could discuss it in the appropriate thread, thank you :)

As it was the chosen heir and anointed successor of the MOST HIGH, who came down from the heights of time and descended upon the man Jesus in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my Son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee." And the only man recorded in the scriptures to have been taken to God (Genesis 5: 23.) and translated in order that he could not die, (Hebrew 11: 5;) is Enoch, who at the age of 365, the number of days in one calendar year, the age of the God's sacrificial lamb was taken to the throne of the MOST HIGH, where he was chosen to stand before the face of the MOST HIGH and serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity, he was then Anointed with the sweet smelling ointment of God which shone with the brilliance of the sun, and he was translated as one of the glorious ones.

I am more than within my rights to post my belief as supported by the holy Scriptures, in this thread, "THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU." which is to reveal, just who was the Son Chosen by the MOST HIGH, the Glorious Simulacrum, that is the sacrifice that has been prepared for us, and who does not have the animal power of reproduction.

To all those who remain under the lying deceptive spirit=words of the Roman Church of Emperor Constantine, which state that the man Jesus was somehow born of a supposedly ever virgin, I have nothing but pity.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
From the previous verse in Luke we find that Ι̅H had been in PRAYER when the heavens were opened unto him:

22 And the Spirit the Holy One descended in bodily form as a dove to-into him; and a voice came out of the heavens, "You are My Son, This day I have begotten you", moreover Ι̅H was about 30 years of age, as customary for one commencing to be a son — Yoseph (of Heli . . .)

And we read from the other immersion accounts that the Master is the only one mentioned who saw the heavens opened. In other words the texts do not say that everyone saw the event, not even that anyone else saw the Spirit descending, no, but only the Master himself; and that is because he was in prayer, no doubt having his eyes closed, when he "saw" these things:

Matthew 3:16 ASV
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway from the water: and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon him;

Mark 1:10 ASV
10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens rent asunder, and the Spirit as a dove descending upon him:

Both of the statements above say, "he saw", not "they saw", and therefore they agree that it was the Master himself who saw the heavens opened and the Holy Spirit descending as a dove. And since Luke explains that the Master was in prayer, again, no doubt his physical eyes were closed in this most holy and sacred event. No one else saw this event except for the Master, and the Immerser, who is "the Witness", that is, Yohanan the Immerser. How therefore did Yohanan see this event so as to witness and testify concerning these things? For no one has seen or beheld Elohim at any time:

John 1:18a ASV
18 No man hath seen God at any time;

1 John 4:12a ASV
12 No man hath beheld God at any time:

One either believes the scripture in its entirety or one does not. Force yourself to believe these words and force your own doctrines to comply. You can do all things through Messiah who strengthens you by way of his holy Testimony found in these same Gospel accounts, (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John).

Have a nice thread. :)

Its your thread, and we're trying to keep it nice :)

Granted, Jesus is said to have seen this vision of 'anointing' but it was revealed to the writer of the passage as well, so an interesting inter-play there, as far as the record/recorder of the event. 'God' who is formless is apparently using the agency of different 'forms' to engage and coordinate his will in creation. Since He cannot be 'seen' with physical eyes in is entirety, being infinite we can only 'see' him inwardly with mental and spiritual eyes or faculty of 'knowing'.

:thumb:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I care not for some peoples defintion of 'christian'......

I care not for some peoples defintion of 'christian'......

You are so right my friend. Only the spirit knows the heart of man.

Why are folks so quick to judge others who disagree?

Christ is my Lord, not my God, yet folks can not see that.
You do friend. My thoughts differ from most but that does not take away my love of Christ and his God.

All the years here, I've seen your demeanor and character of one truly devoted to the Lord Christ :) - ninny-pickers who pontificate over who is a true 'christian' or not, are more engrossed in an intellectual understanding gridlocked in certain doctrinal positions that are supposed to 'qualify' one as a 'true believer',...but it just so happens that there is a great diversity in the universal body of the Christ, since a body has many different organs, functions and parts,....making up a synergestic whole. Add onto that the INFINITY of Deity! - and our little pet doctrines or suppositions may not amount to all that much, before the greater fundamentals of being 'pure in heart', and 'humble' before the LORD. Pet doctrines, dogmas or religious formulas can be 'idols', and the most subtle kinds deceiving their patrons for 'true religion' when it is nothing of the sort. See James on that one.

As I've said before,...I care not for labels or appellations, but can don any at anytime if they are 'suitable', for what matters is the inner man, attitude, disposition and character of a person. And this goes for whatever religious faith, school or tradition you happen to be affiliated with at any given time,....the heart is what matters,....integrity.

keypurr

All the years here, I've seen your demeanor and character of one truly devoted to the Lord Christ :) - ninny-pickers who pontificate over who is a true 'christian' or not, are more engrossed in an intellectual understanding gridlocked in certain doctrinal positions that are supposed to 'qualify' one as a 'true believer',...but it just so happens that there is a great diversity in the universal body of the Christ, since a body has many different organs, functions and parts,....making up a synergestic whole. Add onto that the INFINITY of Deity! - and our little pet doctrines or suppositions may not amount to all that much, before the greater fundamentals of being 'pure in heart', and 'humble' before the LORD. Pet doctrines, dogmas or religious formulas can be 'idols', and the most subtle kinds deceiving their patrons for 'true religion' when it is nothing of the sort. See James on that one.

As I've said before,...I care not for labels or appellations, but can don any at anytime if they are 'suitable', for what matters is the inner man, attitude, disposition and character of a person. And this goes for whatever religious faith, school or tradition you happen to be affiliated with at any given time,....the heart is what matters,....integrity.
Amen, if you have not love in your heart you have nothing.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Enochian Lore...........

Enochian Lore...........

As it was the chosen heir and anointed successor of the MOST HIGH, who came down from the heights of time and descended upon the man Jesus in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my Son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee." And the only man recorded in the scriptures to have been taken to God (Genesis 5: 23.) and translated in order that he could not die, (Hebrew 11: 5;) is Enoch, who at the age of 365, the number of days in one calendar year, the age of the God's sacrificial lamb was taken to the throne of the MOST HIGH, where he was chosen to stand before the face of the MOST HIGH and serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity, he was then Anointed with the sweet smelling ointment of God which shone with the brilliance of the sun, and he was translated as one of the glorious ones.

I am more than within my rights to post my belief as supported by the holy Scriptures, in this thread, "THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU." which is to reveal, just who was the Son Chosen by the MOST HIGH, the Glorious Simulacrum, that is the sacrifice that has been prepared for us, and who does not have the animal power of reproduction.

To all those who remain under the lying deceptive spirit=words of the Roman Church of Emperor Constantine, which state that the man Jesus was somehow born of a supposedly ever virgin, I have nothing but pity.

I find the Enochian schools of estoric teachings most wonderful, however as Daqq stated, this 'idea' or 'belief' that it was 'Enoch' that was the 'dove' that came upon Jesus at his baptism is unorthodox, and as far as I can tell, not held by many bible believers, unless you can point us to a school or tradition that prominently teaches this, OR perhaps it is your own personal belief being shared. Care to elaborate?

The scriptures in general do not specify or describe an Enochian anointing or Enoch coming upon Jesus, and no early church father that I'm aware ever taught such a thing, not that this would discount any teaching, but its not tradition or orthodoxy. The 'dove' coming down upon Jesus fits more with that 'dove' being the 'Holy Spirit', 'Messiah', 'logos-word', 'Angel' of the Lord, and if we assume it was another older patriarch or angelic being, we'd have to find supports from scripture, tradition and other teachers/teachings that have recognized such an identification or association. Jesus as a prophet could share a universal prophetic anointing, sure, being the vehicle of divine Sonship revealed to mankind, ministering the logos of the Father.

Otherwise, an Enochian connection doesnt seem to be significant, unless Jesus carries a collective mantle or anointing from past prophets and such an association has some important value or meaning. My suggestion to start you own thread on the importance of ENOCH still stands, where you can elaborate and expound a discourse in his honor, and debate all things 'Enoch' there.

Zeke

Yet you also believe the Roman version of the death burial and resurrection so you're a blind accuser like most indoctrinated christians literalizing allegory and parabolic teaching that didn't just materialize two thousand years ago, you buy into the biggest assumption in secular history, you know what they say about a lie! make it a big one.

You are the Christ the divine seed that fell from heaven, and you don't even know it, instead you look every where but within which Luke 17:20-21 is the only place we are to judge our own faith and our connection to divine love the more excellent way that passes all understanding that laughs at the doctrines and creeds of men.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Intuitive insight..............

Intuitive insight..............

Yet you also believe the Roman version of the death burial and resurrection so you're a blind accuser like most indoctrinated christians literalizing allegory and parabolic teaching that didn't just materialize two thousand years ago, you buy into the biggest assumption in secular history, you know what they say about a lie! make it a big one.

You are the Christ the divine seed that fell from heaven, and you don't even know it, instead you look every where but within which Luke 17:20-21 is the only place we are to judge our own faith and our connection to divine love the more excellent way that passes all understanding that laughs at the doctrines and creeds of men.

:) - on a pure allegorical spiritual level, of course all these words, ideas, forms and concepts are but symbolic segways or pictorials of that which goes on inwardly in the soul, while the very spirit of God is transforming us, from glory to glory. Birth, death, rebirth are but the cycles of movement in time, whereby the eternal verities are glorified and transcend this mortal coil, which is but a passing mist and shadow in the play of eternity.

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Again you reveal your ignorance to the scriptures, John 1: 32 34; 32 Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. 33 And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The MAN on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 I have seen and I testify that this is God’s CHOSEN One.”

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jesus as Son of Man/Son of God..................

Jesus as Son of Man/Son of God..................

Again you reveal your ignorance to the scriptures, John 1: 32 34; 32 Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. 33 And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The MAN on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 I have seen and I testify that this is God’s CHOSEN One.”

Dove = Holy Spirit ;)

Some believe the dove is also symbolic of the 'logos-word' or some pre-existing Christ-spirit, 'the Messiah' (Son of Man) entity that came upon Jesus or merged with him during his ministry. I think the association of Enoch using the title 'Son of Man' may be allocated here in your Enochian reference, as some kind of collective prophetic anointing coming upon Jesus. In any case, what we have here is some 'additive' being 'bestowed' upon the man Jesus at his baptism, which Jesus NEEDED to finish, accomplish his ministry, so no matter what kind of divine spirit-anointing or spirit-group-complex is operating with and thru the man Jesus....its all God's power ANYWAYS.

What the passage emphasizes is the the Spirit-power of the Father came upon Jesus empowering him for ministry. You believe this is somehow Enoch in manifestation, but some also believe Jesus is the archangel Michael or some other heavenly eon or luminary in the divine heirarchy that came down for the salvation of man, so not sure if any difference of what divine power or name we associate with the anointing of Jesus at his baptism, as much as we recognize that it was 'God' (a divine power or spirit-agency) working with and THRU the Lord Jesus :)

All is by God's grace and power, since there is no other.

Non canonical -

Some in the Theosophical school and new age traditions believe the Lord Maitreya (our planetary Buddha) overshadowed Jesus and helped imbue mankind with the 'Christ-consciousness', so that other schools do recognize that Jesus was not working only from his own inherent person or power-potential as if he had this from some pre-existent state or condition, - he was the 'medium' thru which God would work out a special dispensation of salvation. 'God' made Jesus both 'Lord' and 'Messiah'. These titles were bestowed upon him, GIVEN.

At the end of the day, John says -

30 And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.