This day have I begotten you

Zeke

The parallel between Gen 1 and Jesus' baptism is interesting both generally and particularly in light of the topic here.

But what if I told you there was a competing passage with the same parallels?

Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

1:35 καὶ ἀποκριθεὶς ὁ ἄγγελος εἶπεν αὐτῇ Πνεῦμα ἅγιον ἐπελεύσεται ἐπὶ σέ καὶ δύναμις ὑψίστου ἐπισκιάσει σοι διὸ καὶ τὸ γεννώμενον ἅγιον κληθήσεται υἱὸς θεοῦ

versus

Genesis 1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

1:2 ἡ δὲ γῆ ἦν ἀόρατος καὶ ἀκατασκεύαστος καὶ σκότος ἐπάνω τῆς ἀβύσσου καὶ πνεῦμα θεοῦ ἐπεφέρετο ἐπάνω τοῦ ὕδατος

And I should also point out perhaps the parallel between waters and the womb.

Galatians 4:20-28 shows the symbology of Jesus/Isaac and their Mother as it does the first born of the flesh Matt 11:11 and their Mothers. Fathers, siblings portrayed in theatrical stories woven all through the garment of scripture, and told in others cultures legends using diverse manners, the Jewhish model being a master slave motif that was a wall between them and the Gentile which represented the inner kingdom struggle (Romans 7) not the historical focus of traditional dogmas and creeds dealing with the temporal outward focus on past future brick and mortar kingdom of flesh and blood misses/Veils the present timeless kingdom of God within Luke 17:20-21 Acts 17:24, 1Cor 3:16, 2Cor 3:6. Divine life never dies only sleeps in tombs of flesh/whale made up of 7/8 water the place Jonah cried out from.

S-word

BANNED
Banned

The Master Teacher Ι̅H is who I understand to be the Anointed one; for he says so himself in Luke 4:17-21 which is quoting Isaiah 61:1-2a as follows:

Luke 4:17-21 ASV
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And he opened the book, and found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor: He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, To set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
20 And he closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant, and sat down: and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 And he began to say unto them, To-day hath this scripture been fulfilled in your ears.

However the Anointing Who was upon the Anointed one, and abode-remained upon him throughout his physical ministry, is also called Ι̅H , ("The Ι̅H", that is, generally with the article), and He may be found in Genesis 1:2, "brooding upon the waters", (like a dove), and likewise in Matthew 3:16 and again in Romans 8:9 as follows:

Genesis 1:2 OG LXX-Septuagint
2 η δε γη ην αορατος και ακατασκευαστος και σκοτος επανω της αβυσσου και πνευμα θεου επεφερετο επανω του υδατος

http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_001.htm

Matthew 3:16 W/H
16 βαπτισθεις δε ο ιησους ευθυς ανεβη απο του υδατος και ιδου ηνεωχθησαν οι ουρανοι και ειδεν πνευμα θεου καταβαινον ωσει περιστεραν ερχομενον επ αυτον

http://biblehub.com/text/matthew/3-16.htm

Romans 8:9 W/H
9 υμεις δε ουκ εστε εν σαρκι αλλα εν πνευματι ειπερ πνευμα θεου οικει εν υμιν ει δε τις πνευμα χριστου ουκ εχει ουτος ουκ εστιν αυτου

http://biblehub.com/text/romans/8-9.htm

Even though one may not read Greek all that really needs to be understand herein above, (simply for the single point alone which I make here), is the rare anarthrous usage of πνευμα θεου, which is the Greek equivalent for "Ruach Elohim" from Gen 1:2 in the Hebrew text, which has no article because it is a name, (in the Hebrew text; for proper nouns, names, do not tolerate an article in Hebrew), and thus the phrase is carried over into the Greek Septuagint without an article, (anarthrous). The only other place we find this anarthrous phrase in the Greek N/T is where Paul uses it once more in 1Cor 7:40. This fact alone therefore holds much weight; and the fact that Paul uses it in Rom 8:9, by the context in which he uses it, reveals that he is equating πνευμα θεου, (Ruach Elohim), with πνευμα χριστου, (Ruach Meshiah).

Therefore, I say:

Genesis 1:2 - Matthew 3:16 - Romans 8:9
πνευμα θεου (Ruach Elohim) = πνευμα χριστου (Ruach Meshiah)
And this One is the Anointing, the
Ι̅H, Who abode-remained upon the Anointed one, Ι̅H.

And so again I must ask the question, which you have failed to Answer with all your ramblings; "who was the anointed one who chose the man Jesus as his heir and successor?"

daqq

And so again I must ask the question, which you have failed to Answer with all your ramblings; "who was the anointed one who chose the man Jesus as his heir and successor?"

As already stated, it is written in the oldest manuscripts and codices, his name is Ι̅H.
Even "Barnabas" does not write out his name when expounding the Iota-Eta. :)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
As already stated, it is written in the oldest manuscripts and codices, his name is Ι̅H.
Even "Barnabas" does not write out his name when expounding the Iota-Eta. :)

Wrong! His name is Enoch, who was carried to the throne of the MOST HIGH, and anointed as his successor to serve God before the body of Adam=Mankind, into all eternity.

daqq

Wrong! His name is Enoch, who was carried to the throne of the MOST HIGH, and anointed as his successor to serve God before the body of Adam=Mankind, into all eternity.

All things were created by way of, through, (the channel of the action), Ruach Elohim who is Ruach Meshiah. That creation includes the first man Adam, and Enoch is the seventh from Adam, and was therefore a man. Thus, after I quote the passage of scripture which follows below, you will really only have three options; and all of them will result in your theory being incorrect. To "see death" and to "taste of death" are not the same things according to the scripture and especially the Testimony of the Master, (see John 8:51-52 where the Yhudim misunderstood this difference). Just because the man Enoch was "taken" and "translated" or "transformed" does not mean that he did not die. The scripture most certainly says that he did indeed die; therefore your theory cannot be correct, and since your theory is not found in the book of 1Enoch I can only assume that you get your theory from some other outside source such as perhaps "The Keys of Enoch" or some other source, (perhaps a Jewish source with Metatron somehow worked into your theory?). At any rate, Enoch died, not having received the promise, just as all the faithful from the record who came before the advent of Messiah, and that is because Enoch was a man; and it is appointed for a man once to die, and with that the judgment-decision, (Hebrews 9:27). This likely means that not only Enoch but all the Prophets were transformed or translated; for they also saw dreams and visions of the heavenly realm, but they all died, (Eliyahu is the anthropon-manfaced Spirit of the Prophets and rested upon all of them).

Hebrews 11:1-13 ASV
1 Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, a conviction of things not seen.
2 For therein the elders had witness borne to them.
3 By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen hath not been made out of things which appear.
4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he had witness borne to him that he was righteous, God bearing witness in respect of his gifts: and through it he being dead yet speaketh.
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God translated him: for he hath had witness borne to him that before his translation he had been well-pleasing unto God:
6 and without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing unto him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that seek after him.
7 By faith Noah, being warned of God concerning things not seen as yet, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; through which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.
8 By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed to go out unto a place which he was to receive for an inheritance; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
9 By faith he became a sojourner in the land of promise, as in a land not his own, dwelling in tents, with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
10 for he looked for the city which hath the foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
11 By faith even Sarah herself received power to conceive seed when she was past age, since she counted him faithful who had promised:
12 wherefore also there sprang of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of heaven in multitude, and as the sand, which is by the sea-shore, innumerable.
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them and greeted them from afar, and having confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Enoch clearly died according to the above passage.
You therefore have three options as I said:

1) You did not know the scripture, and if so, now you do. :)
2) You do not believe the scripture except when it supports your theories. :shut:
3) You believe in reincarnation. :chuckle:

This is why, as for myself, I reject any outside source that does not comply with my primary understanding of what is considered canon by the majority. If there is something I do not yet understand, that is different, and I sideline it. But any source that teaches overtly contradictory things to what is already considered canon I do not allow to enter into my doctrine. The reason I say this is because if you are going to start trying to "prove" what you say about Enoch by way of "the Keys of Enoch", or some other outside source, I am not interested in hearing your argument because anyone can make up just about anything they want from such sources. There must be a bedrock foundation source to judge what we will and will not accept as truth. I am not willing to journey with you down some rabbit trail into apocryphal sources; and that does not mean I am not interested in apocryphal sources, but that I do not use such sources when they contradict the commonly accepted canon. It is a waste of time if it does not first and foremost comply with the scripture: and just by what you have said, I know that either your source for such a position is way out there, or you do not fully understand the source from where you received your theory.

daqq

Yet God is the God of the living, the body dies along with the first born of the flesh but not the Divine spark.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

So Enoch tasted of death but did not see death, (Heb 11:5a).

John 8:51-52 ASV
51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my word, he shall never
see death.
52 The Jews said unto him, Now we know that thou hast a demon. Abraham died, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my word, he shall never
taste of death.

See the difference? And they blasphemed by accusing him of having a demon simply because they did not HEAR what he said; for they misinterpreted and misapplied his words, and they saw death as only concerning the physical. How often does this happen even around this place on a daily basis? :chuckle:

Matthew 16:28 ASV
28 Verily I say unto you, There are some of them that stand here, who shall in no wise
taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Mark 9:1 ASV
1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There are some here of them that stand by, who shall in no wise
taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 9:27 ASV
27 But I tell you of a truth, There are some of them that stand here, who shall in no wise
taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Zeke

Luke 17:20-21, the first born doesn't see/observe the kingdom until that state of mind is crucified, plus I would see Abraham as a state not a historical man Galatians 4.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Response to post #685, by dagg.

The oldest known Jewish work not included in the canon of Constantines universal church, is the Book of Enoch. This is a complex work, the known copies of which were written in the third (or perhaps even the late fourth) century BCE, after the return from the Babylonian Exile and the establishment of the Second Jewish Commonwealth (6th-5th centuries BCE) and before the Maccabean revolt in 172 BCE.

The oldest COPIES of the Book of Enoch, dating from the third century BCE, were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic (until then copies were extant only in an Ethiopic translation of a Greek translation of a Semitic original), which were vital to answering many questions about its origins. Dating of the manuscripts by their script shows that certain parts of Enoch are at least as old as the third century BCE.

I believe, and will later reveal, that there is ample evidence to support the belief that the original Books of Enoch, the latest copies of which were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls, date back much earlier than the 5th century, and that the originals were taken from Egypt, the land of first born, by Moses.

Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

Enoch, the most important man in the OT and the NT, and yet he has been rejected by both the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord"s face.

And the Most High, said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

The Great and glorious simulacrum which is the sacrifice that God has prepared for us, and of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, dies in the process of involution, to be the saviour of we in evolution, This he does by releasing all the righteous spirits that are He, from the least to the greatest, and Enoch was the first.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory." [Enoch, the one who was anointed as the successor to the Godhead: CHRIST=The anointed one]

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun's rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

365, is the number of days in a calendar year. The Lamb of God who takes on the sins of the world is to be a one year old unblemished Lamb. Enoch the anointed one, is the unblemished Lamb of God.

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status. Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period) describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron, whose human origin as Enoch was similar to the human origin of Sandalphon.

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron"s twin, is in fact Elijah's angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "the lesser YHVH" resurfaces. It is also said that Metatron, the anointed one=CHRIST, was the angel who guided Israel through the wilderness.

The great flood, in which the body of Adam (Pre-flood mankind) was submerged in water and the new man Enoch (The post-flood body of mankind arose) was, according to 1st Peter 3: 21; a symbol of Baptism. Where the old physical man Adam, is submerged and the new spiritual man Enoch/Jesus arises.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, the man Chosen by the MOST HIGH from the previous world as spoken of by 2nd Peter 3: 5; as they are all descendants of Enoch’s six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion, and Giadad.

To equate the man Enoch, with the glorious simulacrum (The Blueprint of the new light beings that evolve from the body of mankind, and who will live among mankind) at the ends of time, who dies in the process of involution for the salvation of we in the process of evolution, would be like equating mankind with the organic molecules in the primeval sludge pools of organic material of the junior earth from which mankind had evolved.

It was the glorious simulacrum at the ends of time, (Of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone) who, from the ends of time, descended into the day of Abraham, who chose him as his God, and in Abraham, was the living evolving spirit of Enoch as he was at that point in his evolution.

It was to Abraham, that the MOST HIGH in the creation, [The lesser Jahweh] said, "In blessing I will bless you and in multiplying, I will multiply you." Our Saviour who offers up his immortal body for those who believe, multiplies by releasing the spirits on which he had evolved.

From that day forward, all the spirits of Good people who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin, were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the living evolving spirit of Enoch within the bosom of Abraham. Over they, the second death had no power.

Jesus was the compilation of all those righteous spirits over whom death had no more power. Jesus was, who Enoch had become at that point in time of his evolution to become the glorious simulacrum=blue-print of the new light beings that evolve from mankind, who will dwell on earth among mankind.

The Book of Jubilees 4: 30; And he (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

After Enoch in his ascension to the ends of time, had been in the valley of man for three days (Three thousand years) he was revealed as the man Jesus in who were the spirits of the righteous over whom death had no more power.

Jesus, who was Enoch who had been in the inner dimension that co-exists within our three dimensional world for three days, where through his sufferings he was finally made perfect, was then reborn on earth as Jesus, but only after the man Jesus had learned total obedience to his indwelling parental Spirit, and had become Enoch’s duplication on earth.

Hebrew 5: 7-10; “In his life on earth Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was A son of God, (Not God’s Son, or THE son of God, but A son of God, check it out in the Appendix of Strong’s Concordance, or The King James, Amplified, or The Revised Standard translations. all Israelites are sons of God according to God’s word, see Psalms 82: 6; ‘You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are sons of the Most High.’) he learned through suffering to be obedient, (to his inner parental spirit, who was all the righteous spirits who had been united to the living and evolving spirit of Enoch.) when he was made perfect (through his obedience, and could then be used as the host body through which our heavenly saviour could then revealed himself, through the life, the miracles and the words that would be seen and heard through his obedient servant and earthy image, who did, nor spoke one word on his own authority other than that which he was commanded by the Lord our saviour.) The one who God had prepared for his heavenly anointed one, then became the source through whom salvation could be gained from our Lord God and saviour, who rose Jesus from death and will raise we, who are united to him also.

Jesus says to his disciples in John 14: 30; “I cannot talk to you much longer, because (DEATH) the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the Father; that is why I do everything as he commands me.

You will notice that Jesus, in most instances, refers to ‘THE’ Father and not ‘MY’ Father. Although in John 20: 17; he does refer to him as ‘MY’ Father; "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to THE Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to HIM, who is my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

To be continued

daqq

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch"

<*snip*>

To be continued

Please stop spamming my threads with what I just asked you not to post; same old tactic, any mention or response to the word Enoch or any other keyword for something you want to push, and you take that response and use it as an excuse to force your way into spamming your piles of thread derailer junk which have nothing to do with the thread topic. Please go make your own thread for this nonsense and "Do not be continued here".

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Please stop spamming my threads with what I just asked you not to post; same old tactic, any mention or response to the word Enoch or any other keyword for something you want to push, and you take that response and use it as an excuse to force your way into spamming your piles of thread derailer junk which have nothing to do with the thread topic. Please go make your own thread for this nonsense and "Do not be continued here".

If that is what you do when you are confronted with the truth of the Lord that you are unable to deal with, then please do what you believe you must do to save your precious honour.

I believe that you were thinking of reporting me before, when I was forced to reveal to you that Abraham was born when his father Terah was 70 years old, and not 130 as you and your chosen champion would have God's children believe.

Dagg Wrote.........So Enoch tasted of death but did not see death, (Heb 11:5a).

Our Father, who dwelt behind the veil of the flesh, within the innermost sanctuary of his temple, 'The Man Jesus' did indeed give to us his immortal body, but as I have revealed, Elijah still lives, and has now been within the valley of man for almost three days as was our Father Enoch, who, on the cross abandoned his chosen heir and duplication, and ceased to be an individual entity, by releasing all the spirits of the righteous, who had paid the blood price for sin, before being judged and gathered to the living evolving spirit of Enoch within the bosom of Abraham.

Matthew 27: 52, And the graves were opened: and many bodies of the saints that slept arose. (53,) And came out of the graves and went into the Holy city and appeared to many. But it was not until the third day after the death of Jesus, that the risen saints entered the city and showed themselves as the risen body of Christ=The anointed one.

The first to see one of those who were of body of the risen Christ, were his Mother Mary, who had remarried and was the wife of Cleophas, who is also called Alpheaus, the father of James the younger of Mary’s three biological sons, who Paul states, is the brother of the Lord, and Mary Magdalene, who, although looking straight at him, thought that he was the gardener, until he spoke her name.

The next to who one of the risen body of Christ appeared, were Cleophas, who is also called Alpheas, who is the biological father of James, the brother of the Lord and the youngest of Mary's three biological sons, and James was the first to sit on the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision in Jerusalem.

Cleophas/Alpheaus was the husband of Mary, who, with his son Simon, a half brother to Jesus, who is recorded in Matthew 13: 55; this Simon the son of Cleophas, inherited the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision after his half brother, 'James the righteous,' was killed at the instigation of the same Sadducee sect that had his brother Jesus killed.*

Although Cleophas and Simon on their way to the small town of Emmaus, walked and talked with one of the risen body of Christ for some 11 kilometres, they did not recognise him for who he was, until Simon saw the manner in which he broke the bread.*

Cleophas then returned to Jerusalem, where eleven of the disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the Patriot, were cowering in a darkened room, the only one absent that evening when Jesus appeared in that dimly lit room in the form that they recognised as Jesus, was Thomas Jude, another half brother of Jesus, who was called the Twin. Although nowhere does the bible reveal if Jude was an actual twin, or whether he just held a striking resemblance to someone else.

But back to Cleophas, who said to the eleven, "He has risen, he appeared to Simon," who was of course Simon the brother of Jesus, who recognised who he was by the manner in which he broke th bread. This was the Simon who succeeded ‘James the younger’ as the head of the Jewish church founded by Jesus.

Then there were the seven disciples who were fishing on Lake Galilee having no success at all, when someone on the bank told them to throw their net on the right side of the boat in which they caught 153 fishes, sitting down to eat with the person who had a fire prepared with fish on it and some bread, not one of the seven, dared to ask who he was, but they understood that he was of the risen body of Christ. Even when he ascended up into heaven as a cloud, some of the 11 disciples doubted that it was he.*

All those spirits within the inner most sanctuary of the tabernacle/temple that was Jesus, who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the penalty of Blood that is required, were judged and gathered to the living evolving spirit of our Father in the bosom of Abraham. Death, the ruler of this world had no more power over they, who were Jesus.*

The 144000 of the first resurrection, are the elect and chosen ones, who are the resurrected body of Christ “The anointed one,” the resurrected body of the only one chosen to serve God before the body of Adam (Mankind) into all eternity, who was anointed by the healing ointment of God that shone with the brilliance of the sun, and they of the first resurrection, will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule the Sabbath of one thousand years.

Happy are they, (The chosen host bodies) who are included in the first resurrection, over them,
(Like Jesus the chosen host body of Enoch) the second death, will have no power.

For they, the dead in Christ=The anointed one, in their spiritual existence have been living as our Lord lived, Gathering to themselves the spirits of their righteous descendants, who have paid the blood price for sin, and when they have each gathered the required number, who will be the ransom price for their chosen host body, they will fill those bodies with their living spirits, and death will have no power over them.

From the Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (Who I Am,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number.”

daqq

If that is what you do when you are confronted with the truth of the Lord that you are unable to deal with, then please do what you believe you must do to save your precious honour.

I believe that you were thinking of reporting me before, when I was forced to reveal to you that Abraham was born when his father Terah was 70 years old, and not 130 as you and your chosen champion would have God's children believe.

Dagg Wrote.........So Enoch tasted of death but did not see death, (Heb 11:5a).

Our Father, who dwelt behind the veil of the flesh, within the innermost sanctuary of his temple, 'The Man Jesus' did indeed give to us his immortal body, but as I have revealed, Elijah still lives, and has now been within the valley of man for almost three days as was our Father Enoch, who, on the cross abandoned his chosen heir and duplication, and ceased to be an individual entity, by releasing all the spirits of the righteous, who had paid the blood price for sin, before being judged and gathered to the living evolving spirit of Enoch within the bosom of Abraham.

Matthew 27: 52, And the graves were opened: and many bodies of the saints that slept arose. (53,) And came out of the graves and went into the Holy city and appeared to many. But it was not until the third day after the death of Jesus, that the risen saints entered the city and showed themselves as the risen body of Christ=The anointed one.

The first to see one of those who were of body of the risen Christ, were his Mother Mary, who had remarried and was the wife of Cleophas, who is also called Alpheaus, the father of James the younger of Mary’s three biological sons, who Paul states, is the brother of the Lord, and Mary Magdalene, who, although looking straight at him, thought that he was the gardener, until he spoke her name.

The next to who one of the risen body of Christ appeared, were Cleophas, who is also called Alpheas, who is the biological father of James, the brother of the Lord and the youngest of Mary's three biological sons, and James was the first to sit on the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision in Jerusalem.

Cleophas/Alpheaus was the husband of Mary, who, with his son Simon, a half brother to Jesus, who is recorded in Matthew 13: 55; this Simon the son of Cleophas, inherited the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision after his half brother, 'James the righteous,' was killed at the instigation of the same Sadducee sect that had his brother Jesus killed.*

Although Cleophas and Simon on their way to the small town of Emmaus, walked and talked with one of the risen body of Christ for some 11 kilometres, they did not recognise him for who he was, until Simon saw the manner in which he broke the bread.*

Cleophas then returned to Jerusalem, where eleven of the disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the Patriot, were cowering in a darkened room, the only one absent that evening when Jesus appeared in that dimly lit room in the form that they recognised as Jesus, was Thomas Jude, another half brother of Jesus, who was called the Twin. Although nowhere does the bible reveal if Jude was an actual twin, or whether he just held a striking resemblance to someone else.

But back to Cleophas, who said to the eleven, "He has risen, he appeared to Simon," who was of course Simon the brother of Jesus, who recognised who he was by the manner in which he broke th bread. This was the Simon who succeeded ‘James the younger’ as the head of the Jewish church founded by Jesus.

Then there were the seven disciples who were fishing on Lake Galilee having no success at all, when someone on the bank told them to throw their net on the right side of the boat in which they caught 153 fishes, sitting down to eat with the person who had a fire prepared with fish on it and some bread, not one of the seven, dared to ask who he was, but they understood that he was of the risen body of Christ. Even when he ascended up into heaven as a cloud, some of the 11 disciples doubted that it was he.*

All those spirits within the inner most sanctuary of the tabernacle/temple that was Jesus, who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the penalty of Blood that is required, were judged and gathered to the living evolving spirit of our Father in the bosom of Abraham. Death, the ruler of this world had no more power over they, who were Jesus.*

The 144000 of the first resurrection, are the elect and chosen ones, who are the resurrected body of Christ “The anointed one,” the resurrected body of the only one chosen to serve God before the body of Adam (Mankind) into all eternity, who was anointed by the healing ointment of God that shone with the brilliance of the sun, and they of the first resurrection, will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule the Sabbath of one thousand years.

Happy are they, (The chosen host bodies) who are included in the first resurrection, over them,
(Like Jesus the chosen host body of Enoch) the second death, will have no power.

For they, the dead in Christ=The anointed one, in their spiritual existence have been living as our Lord lived, Gathering to themselves the spirits of their righteous descendants, who have paid the blood price for sin, and when they have each gathered the required number, who will be the ransom price for their chosen host body, they will fill those bodies with their living spirits, and death will have no power over them.

From the Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (Who I Am,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number.”

:doh: Again, dear blind eye, your argument is against the scripture and the commonly accepted canon. You are wasting your time in this forum: ninety-nine percent of the people here, including myself, are never going to believe your position because your position ignores the scripture. Your argument is not with me but with the scripture which has already been posted to you.

So who was the anointed one who chose the man Jesus as his heir?

The Master Teacher Ι̅H is who I understand to be the Anointed one; for he says so himself in Luke 4:17-21 which is quoting Isaiah 61:1-2a as follows:

Luke 4:17-21 ASV
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And he opened the book, and found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor: He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, To set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
20 And he closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant, and sat down: and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 And he began to say unto them, To-day hath this scripture been fulfilled in your ears.

However the Anointing Who was upon the Anointed one, and abode-remained upon him throughout his physical ministry, is also called Ι̅H , ("The Ι̅H", that is, generally with the article), and He may be found in Genesis 1:2, "brooding upon the waters", (like a dove), and likewise in Matthew 3:16 and again in Romans 8:9 as follows:

Genesis 1:2 OG LXX-Septuagint
2 η δε γη ην αορατος και ακατασκευαστος και σκοτος επανω της αβυσσου και πνευμα θεου επεφερετο επανω του υδατος

http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_001.htm

Matthew 3:16 W/H
16 βαπτισθεις δε ο ιησους ευθυς ανεβη απο του υδατος και ιδου ηνεωχθησαν οι ουρανοι και ειδεν πνευμα θεου καταβαινον ωσει περιστεραν ερχομενον επ αυτον

http://biblehub.com/text/matthew/3-16.htm

Romans 8:9 W/H
9 υμεις δε ουκ εστε εν σαρκι αλλα εν πνευματι ειπερ πνευμα θεου οικει εν υμιν ει δε τις πνευμα χριστου ουκ εχει ουτος ουκ εστιν αυτου

http://biblehub.com/text/romans/8-9.htm

Even though one may not read Greek all that really needs to be understand herein above, (simply for the single point alone which I make here), is the rare anarthrous usage of πνευμα θεου, which is the Greek equivalent for "Ruach Elohim" from Gen 1:2 in the Hebrew text, which has no article because it is a name, (in the Hebrew text; for proper nouns, names, do not tolerate an article in Hebrew), and thus the phrase is carried over into the Greek Septuagint without an article, (anarthrous). The only other place we find this anarthrous phrase in the Greek N/T is where Paul uses it once more in 1Cor 7:40. This fact alone therefore holds much weight; and the fact that Paul uses it in Rom 8:9, by the context in which he uses it, reveals that he is equating πνευμα θεου, (Ruach Elohim), with πνευμα χριστου, (Ruach Meshiah).

Therefore, I say:

Genesis 1:2 - Matthew 3:16 - Romans 8:9
πνευμα θεου (Ruach Elohim) = πνευμα χριστου (Ruach Meshiah)
And this One is the Anointing, the
Ι̅H, Who abode-remained upon the Anointed one, Ι̅H.

All things were created by way of, through, (the channel of the action), Ruach Elohim who is Ruach Meshiah. That creation includes the first man Adam, and Enoch is the seventh from Adam, and was therefore a man. Thus, after I quote the passage of scripture which follows below, you will really only have three options; and all of them will result in your theory being incorrect. To "see death" and to "taste of death" are not the same things according to the scripture and especially the Testimony of the Master, (see John 8:51-52 where the Yhudim misunderstood this difference). Just because the man Enoch was "taken" and "translated" or "transformed" does not mean that he did not die. The scripture most certainly says that he did indeed die; therefore your theory cannot be correct, and since your theory is not found in the book of 1Enoch I can only assume that you get your theory from some other outside source such as perhaps "The Keys of Enoch" or some other source, (perhaps a Jewish source with Metatron somehow worked into your theory?). At any rate, Enoch died, not having received the promise, just as all the faithful from the record who came before the advent of Messiah, and that is because Enoch was a man; and it is appointed for a man once to die, and with that the judgment-decision, (Hebrews 9:27). This likely means that not only Enoch but all the Prophets were transformed or translated; for they also saw dreams and visions of the heavenly realm, but they all died, (Eliyahu is the anthropon-manfaced Spirit of the Prophets and rested upon all of them).

Hebrews 11:1-13 ASV
1 Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, a conviction of things not seen.
2 For therein the elders had witness borne to them.
3 By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen hath not been made out of things which appear.
4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he had witness borne to him that he was righteous, God bearing witness in respect of his gifts: and through it he being dead yet speaketh.
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God translated him: for he hath had witness borne to him that before his translation he had been well-pleasing unto God:
6 and without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing unto him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that seek after him.
7 By faith Noah, being warned of God concerning things not seen as yet, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; through which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.
8 By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed to go out unto a place which he was to receive for an inheritance; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
9 By faith he became a sojourner in the land of promise, as in a land not his own, dwelling in tents, with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
10 for he looked for the city which hath the foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
11 By faith even Sarah herself received power to conceive seed when she was past age, since she counted him faithful who had promised:
12 wherefore also there sprang of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of heaven in multitude, and as the sand, which is by the sea-shore, innumerable.
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them and greeted them from afar, and having confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Enoch clearly died according to the above passage.
You therefore have three options as I said:

1) You did not know the scripture, and if so, now you do. :)
2) You do not believe the scripture except when it supports your theories. :shut:
3) You believe in reincarnation. :chuckle:

This is why, as for myself, I reject any outside source that does not comply with my primary understanding of what is considered canon by the majority. If there is something I do not yet understand, that is different, and I sideline it. But any source that teaches overtly contradictory things to what is already considered canon I do not allow to enter into my doctrine. The reason I say this is because if you are going to start trying to "prove" what you say about Enoch by way of "the Keys of Enoch", or some other outside source, I am not interested in hearing your argument because anyone can make up just about anything they want from such sources. There must be a bedrock foundation source to judge what we will and will not accept as truth. I am not willing to journey with you down some rabbit trail into apocryphal sources; and that does not mean I am not interested in apocryphal sources, but that I do not use such sources when they contradict the commonly accepted canon. It is a waste of time if it does not first and foremost comply with the scripture: and just by what you have said, I know that either your source for such a position is way out there, or you do not fully understand the source from where you received your theory.

Abel, (Heb 11:4), Enoch, (Heb 11:5-6), Noah, (Heb 11:7), Abraham, (Heb 11:8-10), Sarah, (Heb 11:11-12), THESE ALL DIED IN FAITH NOT HAVING RECEIVED THE PROMISES, (Heb 11:13), AND IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN ONCE TO DIE AND WITH THAT THE JUDGMENT, (Heb 9:27).

S-word

BANNED
Banned
:doh: Again, dear blind eye, your argument is against the scripture and the commonly accepted canon. You are wasting your time in this forum: ninety-nine percent of the people here, including myself, are never going to believe your position because your position ignores the scripture. Your argument is not with me but with the scripture which has already been posted to you.

Abel, (Heb 11:4), Enoch, (Heb 11:5-6), Noah, (Heb 11:7), Abraham, (Heb 11:8-10), Sarah, (Heb 11:11-12), THESE ALL DIED IN FAITH NOT HAVING RECEIVED THE PROMISES, (Heb 11:13), AND IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN ONCE TO DIE AND WITH THAT THE JUDGMENT, (Heb 9:27).

If Jude quotes verbatim from the words of righteous Enoch, then the words of righteous Enoch are part and parcel of your canon.

The words of righteous Enoch were cherished by the early Christians until they were banned early in the 5th century by such dogmatic Authorities of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, as Hilary, Jerome and Augustine, because, as we are told, they didn't like the idea of the Sons of God having sex with the daughters of man. If the epistle of Thomas Didymus Jude, the half brother to Jesus is accepted in your Canon, and If Jesus and his apostles quote from the words of righteous Enoch, who said in Chapter 37 verse four, of the book of Enoch the prophet; "Till the present day, such wisdom has never been given by the Lord of spirits As I have received according to my Insight, according to the good pleasure of the Lord of Spirits, by whom the lot of eternal life has been given to me."

1st Corinthians 15: 27-28; For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

And where, in Hebrew 11: 13. It is said, “It was in faith that all these persons died,” it is plain that he is excepted of who it is said, 11: 5; “IT WAS FAITH THAT KEPT ENOCH FROM DYING" instead, he was taken up to God.” Where we know from the holy scriptures, he was anointed to stand before the face of the MOST HIGH to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity.

You poor starving soul! The manna that came down from heaven has been hidden from you by the spirit of the Lord.

Moses gave to Aaron the religious regulation, where he was to choose a scape goat, and laying his hands upon it, he symbolically transferred all the evils, sins and rebellions of Israel onto the goat, which was then sent out to Azazel in the wilderness.

It was only from the words of righteous Enoch, that Moses could have known that Azazel was one of the Sons of God, who descended in the days of Jared, the physical Father of Enoch, as observers or watchers as they were described. Those Sons of God who defiled themselves with the daughters of man, were chained and imprisioned in the valley of man, (The spiritual dimension that co-exists within this physical three dimensional world).

But Azazel, who taught mankind all about metallurgy and the making of swords, knives, shields and breastplates, and bracelets and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures Etc, was punished seperate from the others. He was taken out into the wilderness, to a place called Dudael, where he was cast into a deep pit and covered with rough and jagged stones, and all sin was to be ascribed to him.

When the body of Jesus was put into some sort of suspended animation, where it could not begin the process of decomposition, his sprirt descended and preached the Good News to those “IMPRISONED” sons of God, who were disobedient in the days when Noah was building his boat. 1st Peter 3: 19.

Crucifixion was a rite in the mysteries of many countries and especially those of Egypt, See ‘The Secret Doctrines,’ vol. 11, p. 558. The initiated adept, who had successfully passed all the trials, was tied to a cross deep inside a Temple Crypt or cave, he was then drugged and plunged into a deep sleep in which state, in the darkness of the bowels of the earth, he remained for three days and three nights, during which time his spirit=mind, is said to have descended into hades to communicate with the gods.

daqq

If Jude quotes verbatim from the words of righteous Enoch, then the words of righteous Enoch are part and parcel of your canon.

The words of righteous Enoch were cherished by the early Christians until they were banned early in the 5th century by such dogmatic Authorities of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, as Hilary, Jerome and Augustine, because, as we are told, they didn't like the idea of the Sons of God having sex with the daughters of man. If the epistle of Thomas Didymus Jude, the half brother to Jesus is accepted in your Canon, and If Jesus and his apostles quote from the words of righteous Enoch, who said in Chapter 37 verse four, of the book of Enoch the prophet; "Till the present day, such wisdom has never been given by the Lord of spirits As I have received according to my Insight, according to the good pleasure of the Lord of Spirits, by whom the lot of eternal life has been given to me."

1st Corinthians 15: 27-28; For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

And where, in Hebrew 11: 13. It is said, “It was in faith that all these persons died,” it is plain that he is excepted of who it is said, 11: 5; “IT WAS FAITH THAT KEPT ENOCH FROM DYING" instead, he was taken up to God.” Where we know from the holy scriptures, he was anointed to stand before the face of the MOST HIGH to serve God before the body of Adam into all eternity.

You poor starving soul! The manna that came down from heaven has been hidden from you by the spirit of the Lord.

Moses gave to Aaron the religious regulation, where he was to choose a scape goat, and laying his hands upon it, he symbolically transferred all the evils, sins and rebellions of Israel onto the goat, which was then sent out to Azazel in the wilderness.

It was only from the words of righteous Enoch, that Moses could have known that Azazel was one of the Sons of God, who descended in the days of Jared, the physical Father of Enoch, as observers or watchers as they were described. Those Sons of God who defiled themselves with the daughters of man, were chained and imprisioned in the valley of man, (The spiritual dimension that co-exists within this physical three dimensional world).

But Azazel, who taught mankind all about metallurgy and the making of swords, knives, shields and breastplates, and bracelets and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures Etc, was punished seperate from the others. He was taken out into the wilderness, to a place called Dudael, where he was cast into a deep pit and covered with rough and jagged stones, and all sin was to be ascribed to him.

When the body of Jesus was put into some sort of suspended animation, where it could not begin the process of decomposition, his sprirt descended and preached the Good News to those “IMPRISONED” sons of God, who were disobedient in the days when Noah was building his boat. 1st Peter 3: 19.

Crucifixion was a rite in the mysteries of many countries and especially those of Egypt, See ‘The Secret Doctrines,’ vol. 11, p. 558. The initiated adept, who had successfully passed all the trials, was tied to a cross deep inside a Temple Crypt or cave, he was then drugged and plunged into a deep sleep in which state, in the darkness of the bowels of the earth, he remained for three days and three nights, during which time his spirit=mind, is said to have descended into hades to communicate with the gods.

Jude does not quote from your fake source, but who cares? That is not the topic of this thread. Please go away. You are not going to convince me that the book of the secrets of Enoch is the same as the book of 1Enoch and you are purposely derailing this thread. Why do you hate without cause? Go start your own thread, honestly: it's free! and this is an open forum board, so please go post away to your heart's desire: SOMEWHERE ELSE.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Jude does not quote from your fake source, but who cares? That is not the topic of this thread. Please go away. You are not going to convince me that the book of the secrets of Enoch is the same as the book of 1Enoch and you are purposely derailing this thread. Why do you hate without cause? Go start your own thread, honestly: it's free! and this is an open forum board, so please go post away to your heart's desire: SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Why would I hate you? In fact I hate no one. I hate the evil things that some people do, but I pray to the Lord that he might turn them away from the road to eternal death, upon which they are travelling. And I hate the way some people attempt to twist and distort the holy Scriptures to their own destruction, but more so, the evil intent to lead God's children away from his truths as reveal in his words.

Dagg wrote.........Jude does not quote from your fake source, but who cares?

S-word............Jude 14and 15; 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Now then matey, this is not from the book called "THE SECRETS OF ENOCH," This is from the Book of Enoch the prophet or 1Enoch, Chapter 1: verses 9-10; "And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of his Holy ones, to execute judgement on all, and to destroy the ungodly: and to convict all flesh of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed and all the hard things which ungodly sinner have spoken against him.

You really are Ignorant to the scriptures aren't you dagg? Having read Jude 14-15; in your limited canon, which was compiled by the Roman Church of Emperor Constantine in the early 5th century, you never even bothered to follow it up. Why not old mate?

daqq

Why would I hate you? In fact I hate no one. I hate the evil things that some people do, but I pray to the Lord that he might turn them away from the road to eternal death, upon which they are travelling. And I hate the way some people attempt to twist and distort the holy Scriptures to their own destruction, but more so, the evil intent to lead God's children away from his truths as reveal in his words.

Dagg wrote.........Jude does not quote from your fake source, but who cares?

S-word............Jude 14and 15; 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Now then matey, this is not from the book called "THE SECRETS OF ENOCH," This is from the Book of Enoch the prophet or 1Enoch, Chapter 1: verses 9-10; "And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of his Holy ones, to execute judgement on all, and to destroy the ungodly: and to convict all flesh of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed and all the hard things which ungodly sinner have spoken against him.

You really are Ignorant to the scriptures aren't you dagg? Having read Jude 14-15; in your limited canon, which was compiled by the Roman Church of Emperor Constantine in the early 5th century, you never even bothered to follow it up. Why not old mate?

Why do you continue to call me "Dagg" when I have already explained otherwise to you in your own thread, here? Is it not that you do indeed mock those whom you hate just because they do not accept your twisted theology? Why do you continue to post nonsense here after I have asked you multiple times to start your own thread because your piles of spam are not on topic? What is so impossible about you starting your own thread? Are you afraid no one will respond? Is that why you keep spamming my threads with piles of meaningless tripe? Why did you destroy my other thread "The Good Wine" with mountains of rubbish after I asked you multiple times to either post on-topic or leave that thread? Does it look to you like I have a thousand threads like some others here? Do you think what I post is frivolous to me and I just post to get attention or stay at the top of the board? I only have seven threads in two years of posting at this forum, one of which was shut down, and two of which you have interrupted and disrupted just to get yourself attention because none of what you post in my threads is ever on topic. Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer in the doctrine of the Master, (Mt 15:18, 19, 20, 1Jn 3:15). You are just being hateful because you apparently do not like me or my threads and wish to overthrow them with mountains of inane meaningless spam and garbage. This thread is not about Enoch. If you believe Enoch is the Messiah then that is your business but such an argument has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Again, please go make your point and "prove" your case in your own thread if you think you can convince anyone that Enoch is the Messiah.

Last edited:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Why do you continue to call me "Dagg" when I have already explained otherwise to you in your own thread, here? Is it not that you do indeed mock those whom you hate just because they do not accept your twisted theology? Why do you continue to post nonsense here after I have asked you multiple times to start your own thread because your piles of spam are not on topic? What is so impossible about you starting your own thread? Are you afraid no one will respond? Is that why you keep spamming my threads with piles of meaningless tripe? Why did you destroy my other thread "The Good Wine" with mountains of rubbish after I asked you multiple times to either post on-topic or leave that thread? Does it look to you like I have a thousand threads like some others here? Do you think what I post is frivolous to me and I just post to get attention or stay at the top of the board? I only have seven threads in two years of posting at this forum, one of which was shut down, and two of which you have interrupted and disrupted just to get yourself attention because none of what you post in my threads is ever on topic. Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer in the doctrine of the Master, (Mt 15:18, 19, 20, 1Jn 3:15). You are just being hateful because you apparently do not like me or my threads and wish to overthrow them with mountains of inane meaningless spam and garbage. This thread is not about Enoch. If you believe Enoch is the Messiah then that is your business but such an argument has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Again, please go make your point and "prove" your case in your own thread if you think you can convince anyone that Enoch is the Messiah.

It is my belief, as supported by scripture, that Enoch was ANOINTED=THE Christ, by the MOST HIGH, to stand before his face into all eternity, and that it was the Glorified Enoch, the chosen heir to the MOST HIGH, whose spirit descended upon the man Jesus, in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice of the heir to the MOST HIGH, was heard to say, "You are my Son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

dagg wrote.........If you believe Enoch is the Messiah then that is your business but such an argument has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

S-word..........Only a biblical ignoramus would say that my posts have nothing with the topic of this thread, which is, "THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN THEE."

Now stop your rantings and try to prove me wrong.

daqq

It is my belief, as supported by scripture, that Enoch was ANOINTED=THE Christ, by the MOST HIGH, to stand before his face into all eternity, and that it was the Glorified Enoch, the chosen heir to the MOST HIGH, whose spirit descended upon the man Jesus, in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice of the heir to the MOST HIGH, was heard to say, "You are my Son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

dagg wrote.........If you believe Enoch is the Messiah then that is your business but such an argument has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

S-word..........Only a biblical ignoramus would say that my posts have nothing with the topic of this thread, which is, "THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN THEE."

Now stop your rantings and try to prove me wrong.

:doh: Your "proof" that Enoch is supposedly the Messiah does not come from the scripture and the scripture refutes your claim as already shown. How can you be so blind to what has already been posted multiple times now? Why should I be forced to argue against non-canonical sources that blatantly contradict the scripture when I do not accept that source into my own understanding of the scripture? The "book of the secrets of Enoch" is outside the context of this thread and I have never mentioned it or used it in anything I have posted in this thread. If you want to argue gnostic ideas and reincarnation this is not the thread for it. I have no need to "prove" you wrong because you are preaching reincarnation of Enoch as the "Chosen One" from a source outside the commonly accepted canon, (Heb 11:5-13), which says that Enoch died in faith not having received the promises. Enoch is not the Messiah according to the scripture, and I do not care what you believe about a gnostic source outside the scripture: it has no bearing on this thread except for the fact that you are intentionally derailing this thread by forcing the issue of reincarnation from a gnostic source. Please, again, take your baggage and start your own gnostic thread about what you believe. The scripture has already refuted your theory by stating that Enoch died in faith but not having received the promises.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The answer may not be as simple as you wish.
The answer is very simple. Which is not to say, by the way, that I know everything there is to know about the subject but merely that the concept itself is not complicated. I don't have to know everything there is to know about apples to know what apples are. By the same token, one can acknowledge a great deal of mystery surrounding the subject of death while preserving one's ability to know very clearly what death is.

Death is a failure to live and move and breath and be.
This is not a definition. It is a tautology.

It is when there is no breath, no spirit, no inspiration or respiration to move the body any longer: the separation of spirit and body.
The last six words of this sentence is an exactly correct definition of physical death.

In the Bible, this may refer in the literal sense to those whose own spirit has departed from their body, or it may refer analogously to those who live in a state of perpetual separation from THE Spirit. Both meanings are well-demonstrated in the following verse:

Luke 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
Excellent! This is as close to being right as I've ever seen anyone get! You can't be one of these mouth breathers who deny the deity of Christ. If you are, you have far less excuse than any I've ever encountered.

Physical death is the separation of one's own spirit from one's own body.
Spiritual death is the separation of one's spirit from God the Father.

Jesus experienced BOTH. First the Spiritual death and then the physical.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Another stupid statement, you just don't get it.
GOD CAN NOT DIE. If yours can you got the wrong God.

Of course, He can and He did! Then He rose from the dead on the third day.

That's the gospel. Deny it at the cost of your eternal soul.