Things You Are Not Allowed To Do

Daniel1769

Wow, you're even more of an anarchist than I realized.

On an individual basis I don't have a right to imprison you if you commit murder. I don't have a right to tax you for necessary things such as roads, fire and police services. That's why God ordained a specific institution as one of three for the governance of men.

Any idea what institution that might be Dan?

No, God ordained the Church, the family and civil government all as institutions to govern man.

Regarding your rant about a "theocratic monarchy":

In my city and county I pay taxes for police and fire services, roads, building and health inspectors, and by gosh not once have I received a notice in the mail or by phone saying that I have to attend a certain church or practice a certain religion.

Keep going Dan, you Libertarians truly are amusing.

You implied that America's form of government is ordained by God. It is not. Show me a government that God ordained in the Bible that wasn't lead by a Judge or a King. There are none. You have this religious fanaticism for America's liberal social democracy that you're trying to cram into the Bible. The Bible doesn't endorse democracy or a republic. God have his people the Judges and the Kings. If you want the government God ordained then you want a theocratic monarchy. But that's not what you want, apparently. You want to somehow force the Bible to endorse the religious zeal you feel for the U.S. government.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You implied that America's form of government is ordained by God.

I said that civil government is ordained by God:

"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God."
Romans 13:1

It's purpose is to punish evil and promote good.

Romans 13:4

Jesus even talked about paying taxes:

Matthew 17:24-27

It is not. Show me a government that God ordained in the Bible that wasn't lead by a Judge or a King. There are none. You have this religious fanaticism for America's liberal social democracy that you're trying to cram into the Bible. The Bible doesn't endorse democracy or a republic. God have his people the Judges and the Kings. If you want the government God ordained then you want a theocratic monarchy. But that's not what you want, apparently. You want to somehow force the Bible to endorse the religious zeal you feel for the U.S. government.

How about I show you a government that was founded on Biblical principles?

The Bible and Government

Biblical Principles: Basis for America's Laws

http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-culture/the-bible-and-government

Back to your OP.

I really want to talk about #9:

Getting married.

I want to hear you say that government shouldn't keep a brother and sister from 'marrying', or a daughter and father, mother and son, Bill and his six neighbors of different genders, etc. etc. etc.

Daniel1769

I said that civil government is ordained by God:

"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God."
Romans 13:1

It's purpose is to punish evil and promote good.

Romans 13:4

Jesus even talked about paying taxes:

Matthew 17:24-27

How about I show you a government that was founded on Biblical principles?

The Bible and Government

Biblical Principles: Basis for America's Laws

Back to your OP.

I really want to talk about #9:

Getting married.

I want to hear you say that government shouldn't keep a brother and sister from 'marrying', or a daughter and father, mother and son, Bill and his six neighbors of different genders, etc. etc. etc.

Garbage. God did not ordain American style government. He ordained monarchy. Romans tells us to obey a government that punishes evil. That is not what our government does. America's government is not ordained by God. I know that you have a religious faith in known liars and Satanists that are running America's government, but it isn't Biblical.

On Marriage. I think a Biblical government should regulate marriage: A Godly and righteous King should be ruling over such things. I don't believe that will happen until the return of Christ. Until then, I'm not for a liberal social democracy run by wicked people to be running the lives of anyone else. They have proven time and again that they are incapable of doing anything just, and they can do nothing efficiently.

If you're so afraid of what other people are doing, you might feel more comfortable in a more authoritarian state like North Korea where the government runs your life and enforces the pledge the allegiance to the flag. You like to keep talking about what America was founded on. America was not founded on the gigantic momnstrosity of government that you support. The Constitution gives the federal government almost no power. Go read it. It's only a few pages long. It lists a few things the federal government can do and reserves the rest for the states and the people. Based on the conversations we've had lately, you seem to be constantly defending every government overreach there is, and demand more. If you can't handle liberty, stop referring to the Constitution or America's founding.

Thomas Jefferson would laugh at you if you gave him building codes and zoning laws for his work on Monticello.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Garbage. God did not ordain American style government...

For the mentally slow (which would be all Libertarians/anarchists) :

God ordained civil government as one of three institutions for the governance of man (the Church and the family being the other two).

THREE DIVINE INSTITUTIONS
http://www.westwalkerchurchofchrist.org/sermons/2008/THREEDIVINEINSTITUTIONS.pdf

As seen in the link that I provided, the American form of government is based on Biblical principles.

(Note how the author of the brilliant article talks about your Godless cult: Libertarianism).

...On Marriage. I think a Biblical government should regulate marriage:

You mean one that punishes evil and promotes good?

A Godly and righteous King should be ruling over such things. I don't believe that will happen until the return of Christ. Until then, I'm not for a liberal social democracy run by wicked people to be running the lives of anyone else. They have proven time and again that they are incapable of doing anything just, and they can do nothing efficiently.

If you're so afraid of what other people are doing, you might feel more comfortable in a more authoritarian state like North Korea where the government runs your life and enforces the pledge the allegiance to the flag. You like to keep talking about what America was founded on. America was not founded on the gigantic momnstrosity of government that you support. The Constitution gives the federal government almost no power. Go read it. It's only a few pages long. It lists a few things the federal government can do and reserves the rest for the states and the people. Based on the conversations we've had lately, you seem to be constantly defending every government overreach there is, and demand more. If you can't handle liberty, stop referring to the Constitution or America's founding.

So back to #9:

Getting married.

Thomas Jefferson would laugh at you if you gave him building codes and zoning laws for his work on Monticello.

Surely you don't mean this Thomaas Jefferson?

"To have all public expences, whether of the general treasury, or of a parish or county, (as for the maintenance of the poor, building bridges, court-houses, &c.) supplied by assessments on the citizens, in proportion to their property.

To hire undertakers for keeping the public roads in repair, and indemnify individuals through whose lands new roads shall be opened."
http://www.revolutionary-war-and-be...omas-jefferson-1781-1782-2.html#ixzz2eArWRhvE

That same Thomas Jefferson proposed a bill to castrate those who you have no problem 'marrying' (homosexuals).
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendVIIIs10.html

Last edited:

Daniel1769

For the mentally slow (which would be all Libertarians/anarchists) :

God ordained civil government as one of three institutions for the governance of man (the Church and the family being the other two).

THREE DIVINE INSTITUTIONS
http://www.westwalkerchurchofchrist.org/sermons/2008/THREEDIVINEINSTITUTIONS.pdf

As seen in the link that I provided, the American form of government is based on Biblical principles.

(Note how the author of the brilliant article talks about your Godless cult: Libertarianism).

You mean one that punishes evil and promotes good?

So back to #9:

Getting married.

Surely you don't mean this Thomaas Jefferson?

"To have all public expences, whether of the general treasury, or of a parish or county, (as for the maintenance of the poor, building bridges, court-houses, &c.) supplied by assessments on the citizens, in proportion to their property.

To hire undertakers for keeping the public roads in repair, and indemnify individuals through whose lands new roads shall be opened."
http://www.revolutionary-war-and-be...omas-jefferson-1781-1782-2.html#ixzz2eArWRhvE

That same Thomas Jefferson proposed a bill to castrate those who you have no problem 'marrying' (homosexuals).
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendVIIIs10.html

Your attempt to prove that God ordained the system of voting for practicing satanists to rule a country is tedious There is no voting in the Bible. There were judges and Kings. And you remember correctly, God didn't even want Israel to have a King. He gave it to them because they begged for it.

Next, Jefferson's belief in funding public roads has nothing to do with private property. He would've shot you if you went Monticello and told him he needed a permit and inspection to build on it. Further, Jefferson was used to illustrate this because of your worship of the state. I don't give rip what Jefferson thought. I'm not a Constitutional. The Constitution allows for far too big of a government. It prescribes a much much smaller government than we have, yet has been powerless to stop it, so what good is it?

Further, America's government banning siblings from being married has no affect on reality anyway. First, the government's attempt to legislate morality is laughable because they have no morality. Neither do the people that support them. Second, how many siblings out there want to get married? Really. Tell me. In your world there are millions of incestuous families just dying to get married. If they're having sexual relations, government not letting them be married isn't stopping them. I'm pretty sure people that have sex with family members don't have a moral hang up about pre marital sex. If they're sleeping with family, they're not going to are about marriage anyway. If there's some backwoods vulgar church that wants to marry them, who cares? It doesn't break my leg or pick my pocket. How many of these people are there? Probably slim to none.

Your attempt to take the moral high ground is amusing. You believe Satanists can steal money from the public at gun point and stick it in their pocket or give it to someone else, yet you're going to tell me what morality is. The politicians are not ordained by God. They are liars, thieves, and in many cases, Satanists. You force others, at gun point, to pay for the thing YOU want. You have no moral leg to stand on. Good day, sir.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your attempt to prove that God ordained the system of voting for practicing satanists to rule a country is tedious There is no voting in the Bible. There were judges and Kings. And you remember correctly, God didn't even want Israel to have a King. He gave it to them because they begged for it.

Since you didn't read the article that I posted twice, I'll do it a 3rd time.

Note the part that says "Republican form of government and warnings against kings but in favor of Godly rulers".

Needless to say, God doesn't approve of anarchists like you.

Next, Jefferson's belief in funding public roads has nothing to do with private property.

Check out his words on licensing marriage: Marriages must be solemnized either on special licence, granted by the first magistrate of the county, on proof of the consent of the parent or guardian of either party under age, or after solemn publication, on three several Sundays, at some place of religious worship, in the parishes where the parties reside.

Now that we've established that Thomas Jefferson wasn't an anarchist...

Let's get to the part that I've been waiting for:

Further, America's government banning siblings from being married has no affect on reality anyway. First, the government's attempt to legislate morality is laughable because they have no morality. Neither do the people that support them. Second, how many siblings out there want to get married? Really. Tell me. In your world there are millions of incestuous families just dying to get married. If they're having sexual relations, government not letting them be married isn't stopping them. I'm pretty sure people that have sex with family members don't have a moral hang up about pre marital sex. If they're sleeping with family, they're not going to are about marriage anyway. If there's some backwoods vulgar church that wants to marry them, who cares? It doesn't break my leg or pick my pocket. How many of these people are there? Probably slim to none.

Not quite the affirmation promoting deviant sex and faux marriage that I had hoped for, but your rainbow colors have been established Dan.

BTW: You Libertarians take Jefferson's "...break my leg..." quote out of context, it's in the link that I provided above and will again provide here:

Query XVII

Religion:

"...But our rulers can have authority over such natural rights only as we have submitted to them. The rights of conscience we never submitted, we could not submit. We are answerable for them to our God. The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. If it be said, his testimony in a court of justice cannot be relied on, reject it then, and be the stigma on him. Constraint may make him worse by making him a hypocrite, but it will never make him a truer man. It may fix him obstinately in his errors, but will not cure them. Reason and free enquiry are the only effectual agents against error. Give a loose to them, they will support the true religion, by bringing every false one to their tribunal, to the test of their investigation. They are the natural enemies of error, and of error only..."

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Note the part that says "Republican form of government and warnings against kings but in favor of Godly rulers".

Check out his words on licensing marriage: Marriages must be solemnized either on special licence, granted by the first magistrate of the county, on proof of the consent of the parent or guardian of either party under age, or after solemn publication, on three several Sundays, at some place of religious worship, in the parishes where the parties reside.

Not quite the affirmation promoting deviant sex and faux marriage that I had hoped for, but your rainbow colors have been established Dan.

BTW: You Libertarians take Jefferson's "...break my leg..." quote out of context, it's in the link that I provided above and will again provide here:

Query XVII

Religion:

"...But our rulers can have authority over such natural rights only as we have submitted to them. The rights of conscience we never submitted, we could not submit. We are answerable for them to our God. The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. If it be said, his testimony in a court of justice cannot be relied on, reject it then, and be the stigma on him. Constraint may make him worse by making him a hypocrite, but it will never make him a truer man. It may fix him obstinately in his errors, but will not cure them. Reason and free enquiry are the only effectual agents against error. Give a loose to them, they will support the true religion, by bringing every false one to their tribunal, to the test of their investigation. They are the natural enemies of error, and of error only..."
you are getting severely beaten by Daniel

you

Daniel1769

Query XVII

Religion:

So I state that the Bible does not ordain the government you love, and your defense is an article by some guy trying to prove your point. You can't cite any scripture that supports voting for wicked, unchristian leaders to establish a gigantic bureaucracy to rule over everyone using the garbage laws that they just made up. There is NOTHING in the Bible that prescribes voting for non-Christians that have made up a monstrosity of absurd regulations that steal from the public to line their pockets.

And AGAIN, I quoted Jefferson because he is someone who helped to found the government you love. You haven't addressed my assertion that the founders would have rejected building codes and the other violations of property rights that you believe in. I personally don't give a rip what Jefferson or anyone else said. I think for myself. I don't look to your godmen in government to get my beliefs. I use the Bible, not the state, as the guiding light for my personal beliefs.

Regarding marriage, you begged for me to give my answer yet you did not address it. You have made up this fantasy world where millions of siblings and parents are just dying to get married it. It's a bunch of garbage. The number of people wanting incestuous marriages is probably close to zero. Further yet, marriage laws are not stopping their disgusting relations anyway. Further still, you want the most corrupt people that exist: politicians, to successful regulate morality? That is nonsensical. This is epsecially true when the immorality you wish to regulate: potential incestuous marriages just doesn't exist in any meaningful quantity. You seem to be trying to support a gigantic government with a multi-trillion dollar budget which interferes in every aspect of our lives by suggesting that it's necessary to stop a handful of people from marrying their sister. Not buying it.

The Bible prescribes a Godly monarchy to rule over His people, and He only allowed that because the worldly Israelites demanded a government like other nations. God did not want His people to have a government like other nations. YOU are the ones that wants a government like the world loves. Not God.

God did tell us that we ought to cooperate with government that punishes evil doers, those that hurt others. That isn't what we have either. We have a government that regulates every aspect of our lives, and often times does nothing to punish evil. The U.S. government is not a legitimate Biblical government.

The only time you see Jesus going along with the Roman government is when they demand taxes. Jesus was worried about getting people saved, not fighting taxes so he told Peter to give them the stupid coin so they'd leave him alone. And notice also that Jesus paid His and Peter's tax, not with money from their pocket, but from the belly of a fish. Notice also that a single coin paid the tax for two people. Jesus wasn't filling out forms to hand over thousands of dollars to the government. And if you still think that Jesus was some boot-licking slave to the government, notice that he was executed by the government because he didn't obey them.

You have done nothing but repeat the same failed arguments over and over. Wake up, learn self ownership, and quit relying on government to take care of you. And better yet, quit demanding that the government rob other people to pay for the things YOU want.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So I state that the Bible does not ordain the government you love, and your defense is an article by some guy trying to prove your point.

I love God and hence the 3 institutions that He ordained for the governance of man. He describes in Holy Scripture how those institutions are to be run, unfortunately our nation is doing a horrible job of it.

You can't cite any scripture that supports voting for wicked, unchristian leaders to establish a gigantic bureaucracy to rule over everyone using the garbage laws that they just made up.

Why would I? God sets the standard for civil leaders and they sure as heck don't come from your Libertarian/anarchist political party.

And AGAIN, I quoted Jefferson because he is someone who helped to found the government you love.

The Biblical based government that I once loved. Since your kind took it over, the love affair has pretty much died.

You haven't addressed my assertion that the founders would have rejected building codes and the other violations of property rights that you believe in.

You should read the link I provided regarding Jefferson's Notes on the State of Virginia, it talks about the mindset of the founders. Hardly irresponsible anarchists like yourself.

I personally don't give a rip what Jefferson or anyone else said. I think for myself. I don't look to your godmen in government to get my beliefs. I use the Bible, not the state, as the guiding light for my personal beliefs.

Actually you get your nutcase ideas from some anarchist named Larken Rose.
http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/larken-rose

Regarding marriage, you begged for me to give my answer yet you did not address it. You have made up this fantasy world where millions of siblings and parents are just dying to get married it. It's a bunch of garbage. The number of people wanting incestuous marriages is probably close to zero. Further yet, marriage laws are not stopping their disgusting relations anyway. Further still, you want the most corrupt people that exist: politicians, to successful regulate morality? That is nonsensical. This is epsecially true when the immorality you wish to regulate: potential incestuous marriages just doesn't exist in any meaningful quantity. You seem to be trying to support a gigantic government with a multi-trillion dollar budget which interferes in every aspect of our lives by suggesting that it's necessary to stop a handful of people from marrying their sister. Not buying it.

Again: Not quite the affirmation promoting deviant sex and faux marriage that I had hoped for, but your rainbow colors have been established Dan.

The Bible prescribes a Godly monarchy to rule over His people, and He only allowed that because the worldly Israelites demanded a government like other nations. God did not want His people to have a government like other nations. YOU are the ones that wants a government like the world loves. Not God.

I'd post the article showing the basis for US government, but since you didn't bother to read it the first three times, I doubt that the fourth time will be a charm.

...You have done nothing but repeat the same failed arguments over and over. Wake up, learn self ownership, and quit relying on government to take care of you. And better yet, quit demanding that the government rob other people to pay for the things YOU want.

Look at the bright side, you have Libertarian/anarchist Patrick jane backing you. With him in your corner, you must be right.

On a serious note: How you ever thought about getting professional psychiatric help?

Daniel1769

I love God and hence the 3 institutions that He ordained for the governance of man. He describes in Holy Scripture how those institutions are to be run, unfortunately our nation is doing a horrible job of it.

Why would I? God sets the standard for civil leaders and they sure as heck don't come from your Libertarian/anarchist political party.

The Biblical based government that I once loved. Since your kind took it over, the love affair has pretty much died.

You should read the link I provided regarding Jefferson's Notes on the State of Virginia, it talks about the mindset of the founders. Hardly irresponsible anarchists like yourself.

Actually you get your nutcase ideas from some anarchist named Larken Rose.
http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/larken-rose

Again: Not quite the affirmation promoting deviant sex and faux marriage that I had hoped for, but your rainbow colors have been established Dan.

I'd post the article showing the basis for US government, but since you didn't bother to read it the first three times, I doubt that the fourth time will be a charm.

Look at the bright side, you have Libertarian/anarchist Patrick jane backing you. With him in your corner, you must be right.

On a serious note: How you ever thought about getting professional psychiatric help?

You have yet to provide any scriptural or even logical support for your position. You cannot provide a single scripture that supports American style government. You cannot logically justify your support of a system that puts the most corrupt members of society in the position to dictate morality to the masses. You cannot give any reasons why you believe in taxes is nothing more than extortion and how your failed policies have done anything except steal from the public. I'm not interested in your stupid articles about a bunch of atheists and freemasons and their opinions on moral government.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have yet to provide any scriptural or even logical support for your position. You cannot provide a single scripture that supports American style government. You cannot logically justify your support of a system that puts the most corrupt members of society in the position to dictate morality to the masses. You cannot give any reasons why you believe in taxes is nothing more than extortion and how your failed policies have done anything except steal from the public. I'm not interested in your stupid articles about a bunch of atheists and freemasons and their opinions on moral government.

Let's talk about your heartthrob Larken Rose, the guy who you referenced in this thread and started another thread with the same video.

I never see him mention God. Is he an atheist?

After that, let's talk about how you can't be a Christian and a Libertarian (i.e. the term "Christian Libertarian" is as phony as Ron Paul).

That ought a keep you busy for a while.

Daniel1769

Let's talk about your heartthrob Larken Rose, the guy who you referenced in this thread and started another thread with the same video.

I never see him mention God. Is he an atheist?

After that, let's talk about how you can't be a Christian and a Libertarian (i.e. the term "Christian Libertarian" is as phony as Ron Paul).

That ought a keep you busy for a while.

I don't know what Larken Rose's religious belief are, and they're irrelevant to me. I just see what he posts on Youtube. I don't know if he's a holy and godly Christian like all of the politicians you worship. I mean, dang, man. I can understand when people disagree with me, but your love of the state is idolatry. You have some very extreme and disturbing beliefs in some mythical godmen that rule over you from DC.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know what Larken Rose's religious belief are, and they're irrelevant to me. I just see what he posts on Youtube.

You seem quite intrigued with him, one would think that you'd look into the basis of his Libertarian/anarchist worldview (I'll give you a hint, it's not Judeo-Christian based).

I don't know if he's a holy and godly Christian like all of the politicians you worship. I mean, dang, man. I can understand when people disagree with me, but your love of the state is idolatry. You have some very extreme and disturbing beliefs in some mythical godmen that rule over you from DC.

I've already broken a rule that I made to myself long ago: Don't spend too much time with Libertarians, as their cult is their god and hence they can't be reasoned with.

On closing: Here is a great article by the Heritage Foundation on property rights and hence property responsibilities.

Third, the misuse of property can harm others in more subtle ways. In his Lectures on Law, James Wilson writes that:

[Nuisances are] a collection of personal injuries, which annoy the citizens generally and indiscriminately…. [P]ublic peace, and order, and tranquillity, and safety require them to be punished or abated…. To keep hogs in any city or market town is a common nuisance. Disorderly houses [brothels] are public nuisances…. Indecency, public and grossly scandalous, may well be considered as a species of common nuisance.[55]

In Wilson’s list of nuisances, he links together things that we would think of as distinct: the stink created by hogs in a city, the use of property as a place to sell sexual favors, and public obscenity and nudity. The case of hogs is easiest to understand. Wilson’s assumption is that the right to use one’s property for any purpose must be limited by the principle that one should use one’s own property in such a way that it does not injure another’s. Vile odors can impair or destroy the use of one’s property (for example, as a residence) no less than arson can
http://www.heritage.org/research/re...ty-rights-free-markets-and-sound-money#_ftn55

Check out the Bible sometime, it'll set you free of your godless cult.

Daniel1769

You seem quite intrigued with him, one would think that you'd look into the basis of his Libertarian/anarchist worldview (I'll give you a hint, it's not Judeo-Christian based).

I've already broken a rule that I made to myself long ago: Don't spend too much time with Libertarians, as their cult is their god and hence they can't be reasoned with.

On closing: Here is a great article by the Heritage Foundation on property rights and hence property responsibilities.

Third, the misuse of property can harm others in more subtle ways. In his Lectures on Law, James Wilson writes that:

[Nuisances are] a collection of personal injuries, which annoy the citizens generally and indiscriminately…. [P]ublic peace, and order, and tranquillity, and safety require them to be punished or abated…. To keep hogs in any city or market town is a common nuisance. Disorderly houses [brothels] are public nuisances…. Indecency, public and grossly scandalous, may well be considered as a species of common nuisance.[55]

In Wilson’s list of nuisances, he links together things that we would think of as distinct: the stink created by hogs in a city, the use of property as a place to sell sexual favors, and public obscenity and nudity. The case of hogs is easiest to understand. Wilson’s assumption is that the right to use one’s property for any purpose must be limited by the principle that one should use one’s own property in such a way that it does not injure another’s. Vile odors can impair or destroy the use of one’s property (for example, as a residence) no less than arson can
http://www.heritage.org/research/re...ty-rights-free-markets-and-sound-money#_ftn55

Check out the Bible sometime, it'll set you free of your godless cult.

Your God is the state, and you know it.

You can put the Neocon heritage foundation article in the trash. Read something from a real economist like Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell, Ludwig Von Mises, Friedrick Hayake, or Frederick Bastiat. Of course, those economists understand that it is not your neighbor's jobs to pay to support you. Learn responsibility, get a job, and quit demanding that others pay your way. Read an economics books, and more importantly, the Bible. Not that the Bible is going to be much help to a dual cult member like yourself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your God is the state, and you know it.

You can put the Neocon heritage foundation article in the trash. Read something from a real economist like Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell, Ludwig Von Mises, Friedrick Hayake, or Frederick Bastiat. Of course, those economists understand that it is not your neighbor's jobs to pay to support you. Learn responsibility, get a job, and quit demanding that others pay your way. Read an economics books, and more importantly, the Bible. Not that the Bible is going to be much help to a dual cult member like yourself.

Finally the heroes of the Libertarian movement are named by Danny boy! (A good many of them were atheists).

I devoted a huge portion of WHMBR! Part 2 thread to exposing your godless cult. I just loved talking about how sick the degenerates of the Libertarian movement are.

For instance:

Walter Block talked about justifying a father selling his 4 year old son ("who is not an adult"), to a NAMBLA pervert for food.

Murray Rothbard talked about parental rights and how parents had the supposed right to starve their baby to death.

And you wonder why I accuse the Libertarian movement of being mentally ill?

Daniel1769

Finally the heroes of the Libertarian movement are named by Danny boy! (A good many of them were atheists).

I devoted a huge portion of WHMBR! Part 2 thread to exposing your godless cult. I just loved talking about how sick the degenerates of the Libertarian movement are.

For instance:

Walter Block talked about justifying a father selling his 4 year old son ("who is not an adult"), to a NAMBLA pervert for food.

Murray Rothbard talked about parental rights and how parents had the supposed right to starve their baby to death.

And you wonder why I accuse the Libertarian movement of being mentally ill?

Your side has all of the worst people on it. Thieves, liars, satanists, and the most corrupt people imaginable. Further, if we're going to dismiss the economic theories and political stances of people based on their religion, then there is no need to continue this discussion with you, Catholic. Like any atheist libertarian, you're hellbound, too. So why should I not just dismiss anything you say? Further, your side, the statist side, has it's great heroes like Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Il, George Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and a host of other despicable people, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

The first step is the hardest for people. It's self reliance. People want to cling to daddy government to take care of them, and pick the pockets of their neighbors to do it. Some people will never let go of sugar daddy government. Apparently you are one of those. You have a religious belief that corrupt thieves and satanists have the divine right to rob the public to nurse you on the bosom of the state. Your heels are dug in on your god, sugar daddy government. Others that may still be reading this conversation, if they haven't stopped due to your insane ramblings, may do some research on economics and self ownership, and realize that they don't nee sugar daddy government to strip them of their liberty and money to take care of them. That government is the problem, not the solution. But you seem to be a lost cause.

You're a statist and a papist, and nothing is going to change your religious fanaticism for government until the last penny is taxed, the last dollar is printed, and the beast has plundered all of the resources from the people, and it can no longer exist because it has drank down the last drop of stolen wealth that it didn't help its people to create.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your side has all of the worst people on it. Thieves, liars, satanists, and the most corrupt people imaginable.

My side: Jesus and His apostles were none of the above.

Did I mention that a spokesman for NAMBLA identifies as a Libertarian?

Great Moments In Libertarian History: NAMBLA Spokesman Declares Himself “Libertarian”
http://exiledonline.com/great-momen...ambla-spokesman-declares-himself-libertarian/

I could just mock your cult all day Dan. Wait, been there done that in Part 2 of WHMBR!

Daniel1769

My side: Jesus and His apostles were none of the above.

Did I mention that a spokesman for NAMBLA identifies as a Libertarian?

Great Moments In Libertarian History: NAMBLA Spokesman Declares Himself “Libertarian”
http://exiledonline.com/great-momen...ambla-spokesman-declares-himself-libertarian/

I could just mock your cult all day Dan. Wait, been there done that in Part 2 of WHMBR!

Do we need to go through the list of who identifies as a Catholic? Is that where you want to go with this?

You still haven't showed me a single verse in the entire Bible that supported voting, or any form of government other than monarchy. Because there aren't any. Except back before Israel begged for a government like the other nations when they just had God as the leader and had no government. What's the word for that thing where there is no government? Golly, I just can't seem to think of it. I know back before 1 Samuel 8, God's people had no government. What do we call it when there is no government? Hmmm. Can't put my finger on it.

Nice try, statist papist.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do we need to go through the list of who identifies as a Catholic? Is that where you want to go with this?

I suppose we could talk about the huge similarities between the Libertarian movement and the Catholic Church, but I find the subject of child molestation so depressing.

You still haven't showed me a single verse in the entire Bible that supported voting, or any form of government other than monarchy. Because there aren't any.

(Sigh, if only he had read the link that I posted 3 times).

Deuteronomy 1:13

Proverbs 11:14

Exodus 18:21

etc. etc. etc.

Except back before Israel begged for a government like the other nations when they just had God as the leader and had no government. What's the word for that thing where there is no government? Golly, I just can't seem to think of it. I know back before 1 Samuel 8, God's people had no government. What do we call it when there is no government? Hmmm. Can't put my finger on it.

I call it Libertarianism, others call it anarchy, which as I pointed out leads to chaos, which inevitably leads to totalitarianism..

The only problem here Danny boy is that you're not an anarchist:

The buyer beware thing? To an extent, but there should be some recourse if people were defrauded or something like that. Government should be recourse for violence, theft, and breach of contract. Period. Being purposely deceptive in selling a product is a form of theft, and there should be recourse for it.

Believe me, when someone steals a Libertarian's dope, they're no longer the anarchists that they proclaim to be.