ECT Things known for ages--Acts 15

Right Divider

Body part
Who is your pastor, Heb 13:17--one of the verse Gentiles are allowed to read. Christians who do not submit to each other are frauds.
So this is your latest childish ploy to try to look smart?

Your pastor is your commentaries.

I have a news flash for you. Pastors do NOT "rule over" the body of Christ.

You prefer doctrine from the book to the Hebrews instead of the apostle of the gentiles, Paul. That makes sense, since you are totally confused about everything.

Interplanner

So this is your latest childish ploy to try to look smart?

Your pastor is your commentaries.

I have a news flash for you. Pastors do NOT "rule over" the body of Christ.

You prefer doctrine from the book to the Hebrews instead of the apostle of the gentiles, Paul. That makes sense, since you are totally confused about everything.

You have forgot I'm not dealing with your theology when requesting the pastor contact; I'm referring to your arrogance and insults and spite. Your immaturity. You should not be on the internet spouting off your doctrinaire ideas and acting like that. You should expect conflict and be polite.

I guess STP, Tam, and Must all read this and approve of violating what Heb 13:17 is saying as well Mt 18. Tell me again: what does plain meaning mean? It is clearly only those ideas convenient to you.

Danoh

The reason God gave us pastors on earth is for actual accountability. I'm talking about a person and in person. And about your insulting. Not your theology; that's up to you.

I'm asking everyone in the club to censor you, not for your theology but for being hateful and insulting. You should not be here, and should not be posting, if you are going to be that immature. STP, Danoh, Must, Tam do not act that way. They need to force you to stop, or they are frauds.

The solution is ever the same.

To standfast in the liberty wherewith Christ hath set us free and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage of legalism - that the Law's Performance Based Acceptance had not only been; but that results in one towards others.

The Law judges according to the flesh.

So does the fleshly mind.

Thus, the "meet our standard, or be spit on..." of such.

On both sides of such a fence...

Both yours towards them; and theirs towards you.

Galatians 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

I concede your point.

But you bring it on yourself - as much as such bring it on you.

Right Divider

Body part
You have forgot I'm not dealing with your theology when requesting the pastor contact; I'm referring to your arrogance and insults and spite. Your immaturity. You should not be on the internet spouting off your doctrinaire ideas and acting like that. You should expect conflict and be polite.
You deserve what you are getting for YOUR childish ranting against the truth that we are all trying to give you.

I guess STP, Tam, and Must all read this and approve of violating what Heb 13:17 is saying as well Mt 18. Tell me again: what does plain meaning mean? It is clearly only those ideas convenient to you.
:baby:
Take your suddenly developed thin skin somewhere else. You don't belong here.

P.S. Was it insulting when Jesus Christ told the truth to the "vipers"?

Interplanner

You deserve what you are getting for YOUR childish ranting against the truth that we are all trying to give you.

:baby:
Take your suddenly developed thin skin somewhere else. You don't belong here.

P.S. Was it insulting when Jesus Christ told the truth to the "vipers"?

Your comparison about vipers is as invalid as your theology and as immature as your actions here. You are not Christ and I don't have Judaisms beliefs like you do. Christians are not isolated countries, islands.

I don't see where the others have championed being rude, as though this forum was a place to act like people on Jerry Springer show. You alone are like that and it needs to be sorted out in person with a pastor.

People belong here if they have years of study in the original text etc. Perhaps you don't qualify.

Right Divider

Body part
Your comparison about vipers is as invalid as your theology and as immature as your actions here. You are not Christ and I don't have Judaisms beliefs like you do. Christians are not isolated countries, islands.

I don't see where the others have championed being rude, as though this forum was a place to act like people on Jerry Springer show. You alone are like that and it needs to be sorted out in person with a pastor.

People belong here if they have years of study in the original text etc. Perhaps you don't qualify.
:french:
You're a HOOT!