They Made Me Gay

MrDante

Censored, you are so stupid. I mean like, oh my goodness are you stupid. Wow. Wow.
Censored. You are censored.

You probably believe that others here give you a hard time because of some other reason than that you are completely censored, but I'm here to tell ya,' it's you there bud. You are the reason other user accounts here treat you aggressively; it's because you deserve it.

:doh:

:second:

Nice rant, but defiantly not the best I've ever heard.

BTW - how are you coming on examining the sources you demanded way back in post 572?

marhig

It doesn't matter what you believe, no the Bible doesn't support homophobia.

Yet you are more than willing to use the Bible to suit your wants, just like racists use the bible.
It's not homophobic to say that gay acts are wrong before God.

It is wrong before God, whether you like it or not.

Go and read Leviticus 18, and 20 and Romans 1.

BoyStan

Homophobes! Isn't this the name that gays always throw at anyone who oppose their sexual orientation? After all that is one of the main ways they changed society's attitude to homosexuality. They changed the meaning of gay from happy to happy with chappy! And the big thing many people have swallowed is their shouting out for so called 'marriage equality'. Who knows where this gay sunami will end, and what evils it will put upon our society.

MrDante

Homophobes! Isn't this the name that gays always throw at anyone who oppose their sexual orientation?
since homophobia means - an irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. It includes antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and hatred of homosexual - the word is being used correctly. If you don't like the word applied to you then stop being a homophobe.

After all that is one of the main ways they changed society's attitude to homosexuality. They changed the meaning of gay from happy to happy with chappy! And the big thing many people have swallowed is their shouting out for so called 'marriage equality'.
And before it meant happy or carefree it refereed to men who pay women for sex and a gay house was a brothel.
What do you know. Words change definitions

Who knows where this gay sunami will end, and what evils it will put upon our society.
Horrors next thing you know those horrible black people will want to use our drinking fountains or worse the same bathrooms!!!

BoyStan

since homophobia means - an irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. It includes antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and hatred of homosexual - the word is being used correctly. If you don't like the word applied to you then stop being a homophobe.

Thanks for the definition. Yes, I have an aversion to the sexual abuse and misuse of the human body. I
I repect the natural and normal functioning of the human body. I have none of the attitudes to homosexuals themselves according to your definition. I am not a homophobe.

And before it meant happy or carefree it refereed to men who pay women for sex and a gay house was a brothel.
So your saying homosexual men pay other men for their kind of sex? Are you saying there are exclusive homosexual brothels?
What do you know. Words change definitions

Yes they do. And the word gay has been redefined by the homosexual community and used to bash anyone who disagrees with their behaviour.

Horrors next thing you know those horrible black people will want to use our drinking fountains or worse the same bathrooms!!!

You have a big chip on your shoulders. You have an axe to grind against anyone opposing homosexual behaviour.

BoyStan

It is blatantly false to label anyone who disagrees with homosexual behaviour as a homophobe according to its definition. Homosexuals who fling the slur homophobe at dissenters are denying the distinction between hating a behaviour and not hating the person engaging in that behaviour.

MrDante

Thanks for the definition. Yes, I have an aversion to the sexual abuse and misuse of the human body. I
I repect the natural and normal functioning of the human body. I have none of the attitudes to homosexuals themselves
:rotfl:

you say this and then go ahead and display them all in the rest of your post.

So your saying homosexual men pay other men for their kind of sex? Are you saying there are exclusive homosexual brothels?
I would point you you just constructed a very bad strawman....but i doubt you know what that is.

Yes they do. And the word gay has been redefined by the homosexual community and used to bash anyone who disagrees with their behaviour.
I love it when people like you try to play the victim

You have a big chip on your shoulders. You have an axe to grind against anyone opposing homosexual behaviour.
no i have issues with people who hate.

MrDante

It is blatantly false to label anyone who disagrees with homosexual behaviour as a homophobe according to its definition. Homosexuals who fling the slur homophobe at dissenters are denying the distinction between hating a behaviour and not hating the person engaging in that behaviour.

And these good people agree with you, they don't hate black people, they just hate the behavior of blacks acting as social equals to whites.

kkk.jpg

exminister

She is completely as a woman on the outside, but she is as a man inside. And she is a woman. Those who are gay are men or women, who go with the same sex, God did not make us like this, and it's wrong before him.

If you and Mr. Dante believe in God, then you should listen to those who in the Bible tell you that it's wrong, because they were inspired by God and speak the truth.

You should read my comments. I said it was Biblically a sin and wrong. I said being born a sinner is meaningless to y'all because you pick and choose what sins one can be born with and ones that cannot. I don't make such a distinction.
I am tall and my genetics caused that. So I was born tall and it showed itself in time.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Some basics in the science of probability. When you flip a coin the odds of that coin coming up heads is 1 in 2 or fifty/fifty That coin has a 50% chance of coming up heads. Suppose you flipped a coin 99 times and each time it came up heads - what are the odds that it will come up heads on the next flip?

Answer: fifty/fifty.
Do not---I repeat---do not listen to MrDante if you want to understand probability.

What are the odds that a fair coin comes up heads "99 times?" Well, it's simply 0.5 raised to the power of 99, which is about 633,000-to-1

Whoops! I forgot the trillion trillion. :doh:

The odds of a fair coin coming up heads 99 times in a row is 633,000-trillion-trillion-to-1 against. This is close to being on the order of how many molecules of air there is in the area around you. The odds are the same as picking a single molecule out of the air, randomly. Possible? Yes, technically, logically, probabilistically, yes. But when odds become this unlikely, what becomes more likely is that somebody's cheating.

Your coin that came up 99 times in a row heads, I would bet all I own that it will come up heads again, and you would lose that bet half the time because you're so incalculably and inestimably stupid, and you'd tell your family when you came home broke, shrugging your shoulders, "The answer is fifty/fifty, and I made the right choice."