They Made Me Gay

MrDante

Gay people are male or female and choose to do the what they do,
Like fall in love.

they are not born gay,
Yet every, EVERY, scrap of evidence says orientation, hetero, homo or Bi is inborn.

they are male or female and they choose to be gay that's totally different, and I'm sure that being intersex, doesn't make them want to do gay acts.

no one chooses to be gay any more than you choose to be straight. The only choice gays and lesbians make is the choice to either be honest or to spent their lives lying about who they are.

marhig

Like fall in love.

Yet every, EVERY, scrap of evidence says orientation, hetero, homo or Bi is inborn.

no one chooses to be gay any more than you choose to be straight. The only choice gays and lesbians make is the choice to either be honest or to spent their lives lying about who they are.
We'll have to disagree with that, it's a lust of the flesh and it's wrong before God. We're not born gay!

marhig

can an infertile heterosexual couple have a child naturally?
Regardless of whether they can or can't, I'm sure they will have tried naturally.

You can't have a child naturally between gay couples, because God didn't create us to be gay, he made a man and a woman to join together, and have children.

exminister

I had to Google what this was, because I've never heard of that word before, (not that I can remember anyway).

But I believe that they will have a male or female nature just like me and you. I actually know someone who is like this, and she is most definitely a women although her organs inside are a man's.

Gay people are male or female and choose to do the what they do, they are not born gay, they are male or female and they choose to be gay that's totally different, and I'm sure that being intersex, doesn't make them want to do gay acts.

That interesting you know someone who has internal male organs but feels like a woman. From an outsider point of view her wanting to be a woman with male organs would strike most as gay.

marhig

That interesting you know someone who has internal male organs but feels like a woman. From an outsider point of view her wanting to be a woman with male organs would strike most as gay.
She is completely as a woman on the outside, but she is as a man inside. And she is a woman. Those who are gay are men or women, who go with the same sex, God did not make us like this, and it's wrong before him.

If you and Mr. Dante believe in God, then you should listen to those who in the Bible tell you that it's wrong, because they were inspired by God and speak the truth.

marhig

We were talking in our house meeting today, and we were talking about the seed going into the ground and growing. And someone said, that man has instructions to put it into the ground, but the seed has instructions in itself on how to grow. And I thought of what we have been talking about here. Naturally a man has the seed, he puts it in the womb, but once it enters in, the then formed egg sinks in deep, and then the child grows within and the man doesn't put his hand to it, only God can form the child within and then give the child the breath of life. But in the wrong ground the seed can't grow. And the seed is wasted in the dirt as it is with homosexuals, it can't produce the living child.

And this is also the same with Gods people, they can only sow the seeds, but if the heart is hard then it can't sink deep into the ground and then grow. It needs to be planted in the right ground to produce life, and just as the seed of the plant grows into the image of the original plant, the seed of Christ should grow and increase to bring the image of him in those who are his. So those who are truly born of God, should be changing to be the image of Christ as his life increases in their hearts by the power of the spirit. And as we die to self and our old life goes, Christ increases and his life is seen in and through us.

But we won't see the life if the seed is planted in the wrong ground, and we won't see life if the seed is wasted and in the dirt. And this is like homosexuality. It can't produce life and it is wrong before the living God. And those who belong to God and agree with it are wrong to do so, homosexuality is wrong before God. And it says this clearly in the Bible.

And I know there are many other things that we are doing wrong too, but I know that if God shows me that what I am doing is wrong, then I know that I am to stop what I'm doing, or else I will have trouble, and if I carry on wilfully sinning whilst knowing God, then I am crucifying Christ afresh and putting him to an open shame and others can't see that life of Christ in me, if I'm still living by the will of my flesh, and putting my life before the living God. And God will hold me responsible for this.

I believe that am to be willing to be a living sacrifice to lay down my life for others and do the will of God. And Jesus said that those who do so are those who enter the kingdom of heaven.

The first shall be last, and the last shall be first. Many are called but few are chosen.

MrDante

We were talking in our house meeting today, and we were talking about the seed going into the ground and growing. And someone said, that man has instructions to put it into the ground, but the seed has instructions in itself on how to grow. And I thought of what we have been talking about here. Naturally a man has the seed, he puts it in the womb, but once it enters in, the then formed egg sinks in deep, and then the child grows within and the man doesn't put his hand to it, only God can form the child within and then give the child the breath of life. But in the wrong ground the seed can't grow. And the seed is wasted in the dirt as it is with homosexuals, it can't produce the living child.
Neither can a huge number of heterosexuals.
Is their "seed" wasted? Are they also "dirt"?

But we won't see the life if the seed is planted in the wrong ground, and we won't see life if the seed is wasted and in the dirt. And this is like homosexuality. It can't produce life and it is wrong before the living God.
Just like infertile hetersexuals are wrong before God

And those who belong to God and agree with it are wrong to do so, homosexuality is wrong before God. And it says this clearly in the Bible.
Not very clear, especially when you get to the new testament.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not so homo lover
Romans 1:26-28 NIV - 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

marhig

Neither can a huge number of heterosexuals.
Is their "seed" wasted? Are they also "dirt"?

Just like infertile hetersexuals are wrong before God

I didn't call them dirt, but what they do is filthy and it's an abomination before God.

And it's very clear in the New testament, Paul is a strong apostle of God, and he speaks the truth, as others here have quoted. If you don't believe him, then that's between you and God.

MrDante

Not so homo lover
Romans 1:26-28 NIV - 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

and there you are wrong you mouth breathing fopdoodle.

"Shameful lusts" is a modern (the traditional translation was vile passion) and really bad translation of the original áthlia ýpnōsē. Ypnōsē doens't mean lust or desire or anything like it. It means trance or deep sleep.
So the passage referees to ecstatic trance states described by anthropologists (Ref: Mircea Eliade). These ecstatic trances were part of pretty much every religion, such states were generally achieved by religious leaders but lay people could engage in them as well, the process was to connect to the spirit world for healing and blessing. The Modern Christian version would be “speaking in tongues” and the meditative state achieved in ritualistic prayer. No matter what it is called it is marked by a loss of inhibitions.

Were they gay? Nno. Were they turning gay? no