ECT There is only one Gospel

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul was appointed an apostle to the church of God which he formerly persecuted.

Are you not a member of God's church?
The Holy Ghost made Paul and members of the Body of Christ overseers, to feed the church of God (Acts 20:28 KJV). Paul was called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, unto the church of God which was at Corinth (1 Corinthians 1:2 KJV), but clearly not his only audience/apostleship to (Romans 11:13 KJV, 1 Corinthians 10:32 KJV).

I am not in "the church of God" (Galatians 1:13 KJV), but was made a partaker of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and simultaneously baptized by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). "The church of God" IS NOT the Body of Christ! There are two groups in the one Body, but it is NOT the church of God and the Body of Christ that are the twain made one new man!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
"The church of God" IS NOT the Body of Christ!

And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead that in all things He may have the preeminence. (Colossians 1:18)​

SaulToPaul 2

There are some people who were never under the old covenant, and cannot be under the new covenant.
Their only hope for salvation is to be identified with him in the dbr of the LORD.

We are his Body. It was our only hope.

Danoh

Paul preached three gospels, but not the point I am presently making to jamie.

Never mind, heir; I was thinking on all this over lunch just now and came to my same conclusion, once more.

That mine is my being fascinated by how each our respective perspectives work as we each go into a passage.

I don't really care to prove you right or wrong.

I never have.

We will all leave this earth with pieces of the puzzle incomplete.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
There are some people who were never under the old covenant, and cannot be under the new covenant.
Their only hope for salvation is to be identified with him in the dbr of the LORD.

We are his Body. It was our only hope.

I reckon you think one eyed, one eared, one handed, one footed, body eating blood drinkers are merely sci-fi inventions?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is not in the nature of some to be more constructive than not.

And some believers "are yet carnal" remaining "babes in Christ" as to such things.

So much so, that to point it out to them, only makes them more so.

The same self-induced means by which Pharaoh's heart continued to harden further and further...

Just goes to show once more what MADs have had to observe in some fellow MADs for many, many decades now - that even we MADs are ever faced with the onslaught of the flesh.

Some never get a handle on this - let alone; even perceive its very real reality at strongly work within themselves.

Such is the case within some individuals within all schools of thought.

Just look at how you yourself; Jamie, refuse to even look at what we MADs assert.

Go to the Tongues thread and read what I said about the way you respond to fellow MADs. This post is very subtle in its attempt to attack a fellow "MADest." Very clever of you, however, obvious.

Danoh

Go to the Tongues thread and read what I said about the way you respond to fellow MADs. This post is very subtle in its attempt to attack a fellow "MADest." Very clever of you, however, obvious.

Not at all. It was about you. But not about you alone; rather about anyone else it applies to in general.

And it is nonsense on your part to refer to the above obvious fact as an attack against a fellow mad.

Mad or not, makes no difference to me.

Said difference is your yet secular clique mentality - this notion of some within mad that it is only okay to point out a thing and or attempt to address the nonsense of non-mads.

Put that notion behind you already, it is "yet carnal."

It is why you take issue with my words to you on this one sided insistence of yours.

I swear some of you are some sort of a mad version of the stepford wives :chuckle:

I shall continue to support those posts of yours I believe are fair.

THAT is the only "fair wheather" I subscribe to; no matter who likes or not.

And no matter what their ignorance reads into it or not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not at all. It was about you. But not about you alone; rather about anyone else it applies to in general.

And it is nonsense on your part to refer to the above obvious fact as an attack against a fellow mad.

Said difference is your yet secular clique mentality - this notion of some within mad that it is only okay to point out a thing and or attempt to address the nonsense of non-mads.

It is why you take issue with my words to you on this one sided insistence of yours.

I swear some of you are some sort of a mad version of the stepford wives :chuckle:

I believe your main focus is to cause division among the Madests. I'll fight you tooth and nail on that. Some will disagree with me, however, I have to be true to my faith. I find you to be troublesome.

Danoh

Danoh is the only Madest I have a real problem with.

No you don't.

Your trouble is with your perception of where I am coming from; it is not with where I am coming from.

Again, this is a matter of a choice on each our parts...based on each our level of understanding the following...

During our issues with one another - do we allow ourselves our normally automatic looking at a thing from where we normally look at a thing from - the fleshly mind; as that is what is all around us and thus, our natural tendency?

Or do we stop ourselves dead in our tracks and think a thing through in light of the victory Pauline truth asserts is ours such that we can "be careful for nothing"?

Meaning; do we stop our selves dead in our tracks and say to ourselves "I am not liking how I feel...what might I focus on as to the victory over the flesh the grace of God says we have access to by faith?"

Can you say you are doing that, GM, that you find it so difficult for us to work this out right here in a public arena for all to see how grace is able to empower us during our differences with one another?

You are saying grace is not able to do that.

The result? Your discomfort; if not your pain.

I feel for you. But you have got to come to His table on this; not to mine.

Mine...ours...will then be a cake walk...

This is not know-it-all-itis on my part.

This is knowing on my part that grace works.

For that is what the Scripture promises grace will deliver if we will but slow our row and allow ourselves to be transformed by the reneweing of our minds via the above manner.

It promises that if we will allow that, we will know first hand, not hope, not wonder, not in some nebulous theory - but know firsthand as our own - what is that good, and thus acceptable, and thus lacking in nothing; perfect will of God.

That is what you want.

I can only fail you.

You can only fail me.

This grace wherein we both stand in Christ - therein lies our peace with one another.

I am well aware of this when I rant on one thing or another seeking to challenge others as I challenge myself on these things.

But these things have to be called out.

The following is one aspect of this - it applies before salvation as a promise; and it applies after salvation as to what our day to day victory can be...

2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

As I have at times put it - "but don't take my word for it; tomorrow I may fall..."

I say to you before all, don't throw in your towel just yet.

We have not so learned Christ, bro.

heir

TOL Subscriber
And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead that in all things He may have the preeminence. (Colossians 1:18)​
I am a member of the church which is His Body (Ephesians 1:13 KJV, Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV), but not of the church of God. I hope the same for you!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am a member of the church which is His Body (Ephesians 1:13 KJV, Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV), but not of the church of God. I hope the same for you!

Paul wrote to the church of God at Corinth. (1 Corinthians 1:1-2)

Paul told the church at Corinth, "For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:12-13)

Again Paul relates the church of God as the body of Christ. Gentiles are welcome into the church of God, which is the body of Christ, not a separate group.

Paul told the Corinthian church, "For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body." (1 Corinthians 11:29)

The Lord's body is the church of God which he purchased with his own blood. (Acts 20:28)

Paul said, "Now you are the body of Christ and members individually. And God has appointed these in the church..." (1 Corinthians 12:27-28)

Things that are the same are not different.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Paul wrote to the church of God at Corinth. (1 Corinthians 1:1-2)

Paul told the church at Corinth, "For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:12-13)

Again Paul relates the church of God as the body of Christ. Gentiles are welcome into the church of God, which is the body of Christ, not a separate group.

Paul told the Corinthian church, "For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body." (1 Corinthians 11:29)

The Lord's body is the church of God which he purchased with his own blood. (Acts 20:28)

Paul said, "Now you are the body of Christ and members individually. And God has appointed these in the church..." (1 Corinthians 12:27-28)

Things that are the same are not different.

Teach that chick. :BRAVO:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Well, like it or not, you're capable of being wrong at times, it's not always, the other guy Danoh. Do try and get over yourself.

Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.