ECT There is only one Gospel

musterion

"Genesis to Revelation" is not the gospel of your salvation! The very fact that people like us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) could be saved was unsearchable in the OT/hid in God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV)!

Surely, you must have a better answer as to what is the good news of your salvation. What if a man on his death bed were to ask you, "What must I do to be saved?". What good news would you tell him?

Like STP noted the other day, in her mind it's election that saves, not believing the Gospel. The only way you'll get a straight answer is if you rephrase your question, "An elect [or nonelect] guy on his deathbed..." That's the only framework her mind operates in.

ClimateSanity

I'm sorry, I may not hold to some positions in the way that SOME other FELLOW MADs do; but YOU are speaking in absolute ignorance of MADs as to "this grace wherein" the Believer stands "at peace with God" on His Son's merit ALONE.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Thanks from the MAD step children.

ClimateSanity

The current race and nation of Israel is secular and Jewish. The other nations of Israel descended from Jacob who was not Jewish.

Most of the house of Israel is secular and Gentile.

You are being deceitful. There were no Jews until after the return from Babylonian captivity. Those people were all descendants of Jacob.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
:dizzy:

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Matthew 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The military has a principle of obeying the last order first.

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth. (Acts 1:8)​

The power of the Holy Spirit made a difference and things that are different are not the same.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The military has a principle of obeying the last order first.

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth. (Acts 1:8)​

The power of the Holy Spirit made a difference and things that are different are not the same.
Matthew 10:23 KJV

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Genesis to Revelation" is not the gospel of your salvation! The very fact that people like us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) could be saved was unsearchable in the OT/hid in God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV)!

Surely, you must have a better answer as to what is the good news of your salvation. What if a man on his death bed were to ask you, "What must I do to be saved?". What good news would you tell him?

Nang might say something like this: "If you were chosen as one of the Elect before the foundation of the world, then and only then, you're saved. If you were chosen for eternal damnation, then, that's a BIG problem for you."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:blabla: is all you do. Why have you adopted the hijacked religious, denominational redefining of 1 John 1:9 KJV? What sins did the Lord Jesus Christ not die for on the cross that you need to "confess" them? Since when has "confessing" as you would have us do, been the standard for absolving sins? You got that idea from the Catholics not the Bible!

Nang sure can spout a bunch of false doctrines, can't she?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is no such thing as "one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ". There are many gospels in the Bible and they are all true. To which gospel are you referring? Since you believe that Moses, as you say, "proclaimed the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ too", please show us all by the scriptures where Moses preached the righteousness of God without the law, even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) that is revealed in the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as Paul preached?

I'll bet she can't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope.

The Gospel according to Grace is included in my post:

"Sola Gratia . . salvation bestowed upon sinners by the grace of Christ, alone."

Is there a reason you do not recognize this?

After you, Calvinists changed the character and intent of the true God of the Bible, I'd be surprised if some might not recognize Him. That is, if they were to listen to you and your ilk, then, read the Bible on their own.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no such thing as "one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ". There are many gospels in the Bible and they are all true. To which gospel are you referring? Since you believe that Moses, as you say, "proclaimed the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ too", please show us all by the scriptures where Moses preached the righteousness of God without the law, even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) that is revealed in the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as Paul preached?

Rom 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
Rom 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
Rom 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
Rom 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Misdirection.

Nag: Bah, to you, God the Father, and your Christ, as here is the bird, and shuck all those promises to the nation Israel, as you are done with them, as my father the devil told me to tell you to stuff all those promises, re. Israel, and their promises/covenants, and stuff passages, such as these:

Isaiah 45:25 KJV In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Isaiah 46:13 KJV I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

You vile demon....Sssssssssssssssssssssss................

Anyone who posts like that does not know the Grace of God.

They are lying.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
After you, Calvinists changed the character and intent of the true God of the Bible, I'd be surprised if some might not recognize Him. That is, if they were to listen to you and your ilk, then, read the Bible on their own.

Your mouth declares that you are not in the faith.

LA