ECT There is one Gospel/salvation, Heb 2:3

Interplanner

No, that is not what happened. He was forgiven for his debt but failed to forgive someone who owed him a debt.

We have to obey Jesus, for Jesus says, "But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." See Matthew 6:15.

Yes he failed to forgive because he thought his own was an arrangement for more time. "I will pay you back everything." That is the difference between what happened and what he thought happened.

God's Truth

Yes he failed to forgive because he thought his own was an arrangement for more time. "I will pay you back everything." That is the difference between what happened and what he thought happened.

I do not agree with you. He was a greedy man who was not forgiving as he should have been.

Right Divider

Body part
Scripture teaches that MAD is false , and your lack of understanding scripture is obvious to anyone that trusts and follows Jesus.
Arrogant words by the arrogant dodge.

Always claim the high ground dodge, even if it doesn't belong to you.

Your silly rhetoric isn't fooling anyone any more than your knowledge of "MAD" (your straw-man version).

dodge

Arrogant words by the arrogant dodge.

Always claim the high ground dodge, even if it doesn't belong to you.

Your silly rhetoric isn't fooling anyone any more than your knowledge of "MAD" (your straw-man version).

From the folks ( MAD ) who teach to ignore Jesus' teachings and follow Paul ! You really have zero clue.

Of course you are wrong yet again wrong divider.

Interplanner

How many time will you tell this LIE?

dodge: the lying "Christian".

ACtually, WD, you owe me one: you just told me this week that following the church ejection protocols of Mt 18 was 'going back under Jewish law' and you said so in derision. That stumps me because you believe Israel is going to run the nations some day, and because the passage is about the church, not Israel, so to speak, by saying 'tell it to the church.' "Under Jewish law"???

Right Divider

Body part
ACtually, WD, you owe me one: you just told me this week that following the church ejection protocols of Mt 18 was 'going back under Jewish law' and you said so in derision. That stumps me because you believe Israel is going to run the nations some day, and because the passage is about the church, not Israel, so to speak, by saying 'tell it to the church.' "Under Jewish law"???
The LORD Jesus Christ was born and lived under the law of Moses. The LORD Jesus Christ was an Israelite.

The church in the wilderness is NOT the church which is His body.

You're as dumb with the word "church" as you are with the word "gospel".

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You really need to read the scripture and follow Jesus.

Where you messed up is when you started depending on Paul more than Jesus.

Sounds like we who came out of the nations are to especially heed the words of Paul which he received from Christ:

1Th 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

1Th 1:5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

1Th 1:6 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:

1Ti 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not, a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

2Ti 1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

2Ti 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Rom 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,

1Co 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: