There is no Hell

Ben Masada

There is a point to the parable of Lazarus and the rich man. The point is not to be buried near a rich man's grave because he will keep you up all night crying for water because his grave is on fire.

:rip:

As far as I am concerned, the point for the parable of Lazarus is the endless time for the existence of the Law. Consider "Moses" aka the Law and you will live in peace with each other and the Almighty.(Luke 16:29-31)

dodge

Hell is a mythical place, and Hades is a mythical person. Over time Hades also became known as a place also.

Hell is NOT a mythical place, and if YOU keep calling Jesus a liar you just might spend eternity in the place you deny.

CherubRam

Hell is NOT a mythical place, and if YOU keep calling Jesus a liar you just might spend eternity in the place you deny.

Yahshua never once used the word "Hell." The word Hell was placed there by the translators of the bible. Yahshua used the word "Gehenna." Gehenna: Referring to the Valley of Hinnom, or Gehenna which is the city dump outside the walls of Jerusalem. According to Archaeologist, there is no evidence to support that Gehenna was a place for burning garbage. There were however lots of Potsherds found.

Jeremiah 19:2
and go out to the Valley of Ben Hinnom, near the entrance of the Potsherd Gate. There proclaim the words I tell you...

rstrats

patrick jane,
re: "Believe or go to hell. Sounds like a no brainer"

Problem is that people don't have the ability to consciously choose to believe things.

CherubRam

Yeshua never once used the word Yahshua, either.

Yes he did say "Yahshua." The "ah" was dropped by translators and those who spoke Hebrew in order not to speak God's name. Y’shua is Yahshua
After the return from Babylonian captivity the Jews began a practice of not speaking or writing God’s name.

By not pronouncing his name correctly this piece of scripture would go unnoticed.

Exodus 23:21
Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.
Yah / wah and Yah / Shua

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.
Yah / Shua

CherubRam

Isaiah 52:6
Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I.”
Yahwah foretold it.

Proverbs 30:4
Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Whose hands have gathered up the wind? Who has wrapped up the waters in a cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is the name of his son? Surely you know!
Yahshua is Yahwah's son.

John 10
36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?
Yahshua said he is a god.

I do not hold to the tradition of Jews and Christians deforming or mispronouncing God's name. It has been a long standing tradition for Jews and Christians to mislead people in knowing God's name.

CherubRam

Hell is taught in the bible sadly you have been taught by folks that did not like the teachings of scripture so they changed what they did not like.
While you were out to lunch your train came in and left without you.
The word hell was not originally in the Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic text, as the so called biased translators have tried to establish it as scripture; but they were not good enough to cover up the reality of what God is saying. The source of this word hell and the concept of eternal torture is not Christian, but Pagan. You can find it in Babylon, in Greece, and especially Rome. But if you dig a little bit deeper you will see that it is bad translations that have infected this doctrine of Damnation in scriptures. As a matter of fact, scripture teaches the opposite.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]I come in the name of Yahwah. Michael.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 118:26[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.) From the house of (the Lord / Yahwah) we bless you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 23:39[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 13:35[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]